Debbie Wasserman Schulz IT aides indicted for conspiracy against USA

drain the swamp

--LOL

Indeed. What is bizarre is that these emotionally retarded 'Resistors' actually believe that if they get rid of Trump all his voters are somehow going to vote for a Democrat next time or something, and the GOP establishment has the same weird idea. They really should re-think that stupidity, and be very careful what they're wishing for.

Darn. The title got me excited for a second. I though you meant Debbie Wasserman Schulz was indicted and other D's IT aides were indicted.

There's always tomorrow. :biggrin:

drain the swamp

--LOL

Indeed. What is bizarre is that these emotionally retarded 'Resistors' actually believe that if they get rid of Trump all his voters are somehow going to vote for a Democrat next time or something, and the GOP establishment has the same weird idea. They really should re-think that stupidity, and be very careful what they're wishing for.

i will never NEVER vote for a democrat again

no matter what

the new face of the democrat party doesnt even want my vote

im the enemy

Isn't his wife back in Pakistan? Too bad they can't get their hands on her.

drain the swamp

--LOL

no matter what

im the enemy

It is becoming close to impossible to even associate with any known Leftist traitor scum. Seriously, Hollywood? Friends? Golfers? Co-workers? don't ask don't tell I suppose? Posters here are the worst!

Edit ^^^^^and she got out with more than $100K...

drain the swamp

--LOL

no matter what

im the enemy

It is becoming close to impossible to even associate with any known Leftist traitor scum. Seriously, Hollywood? Friends? Golfers? Co-workers? don't ask don't tell I suppose? Posters here are the worst!

i dont hide my position

posters here are representative of the new face of the democrat party

mainstream America has NOTHING in common with them

drain the swamp

--LOL

no matter what

im the enemy

i dont hide my position

Makes you wonder if they're hired trolls.

drain the swamp

--LOL

no matter what

im the enemy

i dont hide my position

probably not this board does not make enough to even pay peanuts

they are a handful of unhinged leftists

--LOL

--LOL

They pay the trolls to cover multiple boards and forums at once, not just this one.

unlikely that is these folks

--LOL

more like shut ins

You'll notice that they have particular times when they log in and particular times when they log off, regardless of how heated the conversation they're currently engaged in.

--LOL

They pay the trolls to cover multiple boards and forums at once, not just this one.

unlikely that is these folks

--LOL

more like shut ins

You'll notice that they have particular times when they log in and particular times when they log off, regardless of how heated the conversation they're currently engaged in.

yup their aids arrive to change the shit pants

--LOL

drain the swamp

--LOL

no matter what

im the enemy

i dont hide my position

Some certainly are auditioning for that, but many are too stupid and uneducated to stand out from the lunatic base enough, and are only qualified to be useful idiots and gimps.

--LOL

It's kind of you to be so nice to these dysfunctional deviants and psychos, but let's face it, you should have stopped at 'unhinged'; these loons aren't intellectually capable of developing any real ideologies of any kind.

Attachments

• upload_2017-8-19_15-54-45.png
    upload_2017-8-19_15-54-45.png
    389.5 KB · Views: 46

Forum List

Back