Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Ignorant

I wonder if her husband makes her wear a bag over her head when they go to bed

Good lord....

You have a really dark mind if you can envision such terror. Stephen King has nothing on you.

Write a book dude.

Debbie is on of those humans from earth we can vision being ejected from a UFO (about 35,000 feet).. that beamed her up at random hoping to acquire a perfectly good sample.

The brain trust of the Democrats nowadays are idiots like Debbie "Dumbass" Wasserman and Maxine "Dumber Than a Door Knob" Waters.

Debbie is on of those humans from earth we can vision being ejected from a UFO (about 35,000 feet).. that beamed her up at random hoping to acquire a perfectly good sample.

I can only see her ejected from a Blackhawk helicopter into shark infested waters 50 miles east of Club GITMO.

I'm less creative.

I also decline to regard her as human. She has not achieved the genetic or intellectual advances homo sapiens have to differentiate themselves from Neanderthals.

I can only see her ejected from a Blackhawk helicopter into shark infested waters 50 miles east of Club GITMO.

I'm less creative.

I also decline to regard her as human. She has not achieved the genetic or intellectual advances homo sapiens have to differentiate themselves from Neanderthals.

i can see Debbie going parachuting in southern florida, and then later the wind takes her to the everglades,,,she lands in a swamp, and the alligators all run away

i can see Debbie going parachuting in southern florida, and then later the wind takes her to the everglades,,,she lands in a swamp, and the alligators all run away

You have to root for the Pythons then. They're brains are smaller and tastes less distinguished.

Failing that the buzzards eat anything.

Even their own. Just like republicrats.

You have to root for the Pythons then. They're brains are smaller and tastes less distinguished.

I think Debbie is one of the few humans that would actually scare Freddie Kruger

I think Debbie is one of the few humans that would actually scare Freddie Kruger

You keep calling it "human".

Why?

You keep calling it "human".

Why?

well it does have at least two eyes and one brain

Debbie Wasserman-Schultz: Criminal

Second that.
I can vision Debbie Wasserman working the line at McDonalds while the customers are watching her make/prep their burgers, then decide they dont want to eat them.

That witch is corrupt to the bone! :mad-61:
that last video we all saw of her threatening an officer, as if she was Daffy Duck (consequences shcmonkenquences)...god..we all got to see how evil she looks without make up :omg:

Forum List

Back