Debbie Wasserman Schultz...I So Loathe This Woman

Neither does she have intelligence, hard work ethic or the ability to string two words together. But at least you and her have that in common......:eusa_whistle:

Geeze, Grump can't you take a slap in the face like a man? :eusa_whistle:
She is more intelligent than you are, there wouldn't be any arguement except from you on that one. I doubt you have any clue about her work ethics, I think that just shows your childish partisanship that you wear. Last but not least, she has written books, so stringing two words together is just another childish retort on your behalf. Grow up, son. :D

I know I kick your arse every time we cross swords but no need to go into meltdown mode..:D

My pinky shows more signs of intelligence from what I've seen on the giggle box when she has been interviewed. I am only partisan towards no-nothing neo-con whackjobs of which she is queen. She is sloppy at best, just ask her about the day Dale Earnheart died. I wouldn't be surprised if her editors had more to do with her books being 'written' than she did, lad....

Why didn't your intelligent pinkie tell you that you spell, Dale Earnheart, Dale Earnhardt? just a curious thought......

Neither does she have intelligence, hard work ethic or the ability to string two words together. But at least you and her have that in common......:eusa_whistle:

She is more intelligent than you are, there wouldn't be any arguement except from you on that one. I doubt you have any clue about her work ethics, I think that just shows your childish partisanship that you wear. Last but not least, she has written books, so stringing two words together is just another childish retort on your behalf. Grow up, son. :D

I know I kick your arse every time we cross swords but no need to go into meltdown mode..:D

My pinky shows more signs of intelligence from what I've seen on the giggle box when she has been interviewed. I am only partisan towards no-nothing neo-con whackjobs of which she is queen. She is sloppy at best, just ask her about the day Dale Earnheart died. I wouldn't be surprised if her editors had more to do with her books being 'written' than she did, lad....

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ironic post of the day is ironic

Why didn't your intelligent pinkie tell you that you spell, Dale Earnheart, Dale Earnhardt? just a curious thought......

1) Because I didn't look up his name
2) Nascar is about as popular as a dose of the clap down here (like most US sports, nobody knows anything about it)
3) And I didn't know there were typo police on this board (well, I did, but I don't give a shit)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ironic post of the day is ironic

Um, but I wasn't melting down...:cool:

it's against the LAW for PACS to interact with campaigns....there can be no communication or coordination of the 2, under our laws....thus her not knowing statement.

Forum List

Back