Debbie Wasserman Schultz...I So Loathe This Woman

So you're just another partisan hack. Colour me surprised....:cool:
Oh, please.

Blabbermouth-Shultz is every bit as loathsome a harpy as Ann Coulter...With the exception that Coulter doesn't have any position of power that could fuck with my life, which makes Douchebag Debbie dangerous as well as loathsome.

Yeah, poor powerless Anne. She has no influence on anyone....:rolleyes::rolleyes: :eusa_boohoo:

Influence maybe, but she doesn't get to write and vote on laws that affect everyone.

Oh, please.

Blabbermouth-Shultz is every bit as loathsome a harpy as Ann Coulter...With the exception that Coulter doesn't have any position of power that could fuck with my life, which makes Douchebag Debbie dangerous as well as loathsome.

Yeah, poor powerless Anne. She has no influence on anyone....:rolleyes::rolleyes: :eusa_boohoo:

Influence maybe, but she doesn't get to write and vote on laws that affect everyone.

Doesn't matter. If she influences people to vote for the people who vote on laws then she is just as important.

That is not the point though. This is just a hatchet thread on somebody the right love to hate. Is there anybody on the left, the right doesn't hate, and vice versa?

American politics - cracks me up...

I don't know anything about her district. Is there ANY possibility she could ever be voted out ?

Do a search on DWS campaign and there's virtually nothing.
She must have a way with retired Floridians.

FL20_109.PNG

Southwest Broward and NE Dade. A pretty safe district for a Lib. The district just to the north used to be a wrap for Libs too, until Allen West, that is.

Doesn't matter. If she influences people to vote for the people who vote on laws then she is just as important.

That is not the point though. This is just a hatchet thread on somebody the right love to hate. Is there anybody on the left, the right doesn't hate, and vice versa?

I don't hate Corey Booker...of course he's now "dead" to the left for being honest.

She has no idea whose party that ad represented.
She kept saying it was a Super Pac ad and she had no idea whose side
it was on.And she said that with a straight face....

What a piece of work...

Because you're a partisan hack...it's in your DNA..

Seems you've been using that one for a while Gump. ;)

A calls 'em as I see 'em...

If you're gonna be a partisan hack, you're gonna be one. I can't change your behaviour, only you can...doesn't mean I won't call you out on it...:cool:
You seem to be very blind to you own condition.

Color Me surprised.

I don't hate Corey Booker...of course he's now "dead" to the left for being honest.

Do I need to put together a list of people you would no doubt call RINOs?

Oh, please.

How many votes in congress does Ann the Afghan have?...How many people within the GOP can she threaten if they don't toe the party line?

Stick to the politics of sheep, m'kay?

DNC Chair Doesn't Know Political Affiliation Of Obama Endorsed Super PAC - YouTube

You can see her walking back all that bullshit here:

DWS Walks Back Her Priorities USA Lies

I can't even put into words my hatred for this snake.
I can't stand Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi and I find Obama utterly repulsive in his contempt for America. But NONE of them can compare to DWS. Likely the most disrespectful, disingenuous, arrogant liar I've ever had the misfortune to be made aware of.

There is a pattern. Outrageous lies and dishonesty = the best of the best of Liberalism.

Do I need to put together a list of people you would no doubt call RINOs?

Are you implying Booker is a DINO?
Before his unfortunate fit of honesty in setting Obama's record straight on how many communities DEPEND on private equity; I seem to recall Booker being described as "an up and coming Democrat rock star". :confused:

she smiles while she lies you gotta give her that the dirty skank.

There has to be some kind of payoff down the road for people like this.
To be able to sit there with a straight face and to be able to.....
let's say rip a tremendous fart that is heard on the other side of the world
and act like you have no idea what just happened is amazing.

I gotta give the Obama team some sort of acknowledgement.
They have some kick ass people on their side that is ready willing and able to
do whatever it may take to get their guy elected.

And consider that they have the media in their back pocket...
Well they have the WH,and the media...Gonna be tough to beat.

Am I her demographic?

I doubt it, she's not high on the social entitlements. :eusa_eh:

Neither does she have intelligence, hard work ethic or the ability to string two words together. But at least you and her have that in common......:eusa_whistle:

Geeze, Grump can't you take a slap in the face like a man? :eusa_whistle:
She is more intelligent than you are, there wouldn't be any arguement except from you on that one. I doubt you have any clue about her work ethics, I think that just shows your childish partisanship that you wear. Last but not least, she has written books, so stringing two words together is just another childish retort on your behalf. Grow up, son. :D

Debbie Wasserman Schultz...I So Loathe This Woman

There there ... You always have Batty Bachmann and his wife, Marcus, as well as $illy $arah.

Go spend some time on the blaze. Reading some rw lies will make you feel better.

:)

I doubt it, she's not high on the social entitlements. :eusa_eh:

Neither does she have intelligence, hard work ethic or the ability to string two words together. But at least you and her have that in common......:eusa_whistle:

Geeze, Grump can't you take a slap in the face like a man? :eusa_whistle:
She is more intelligent than you are, there wouldn't be any arguement except from you on that one. I doubt you have any clue about her work ethics, I think that just shows your childish partisanship that you wear. Last but not least, she has written books, so stringing two words together is just another childish retort on your behalf. Grow up, son. :D

I know I kick your arse every time we cross swords but no need to go into meltdown mode..:D

My pinky shows more signs of intelligence from what I've seen on the giggle box when she has been interviewed. I am only partisan towards no-nothing neo-con whackjobs of which she is queen. She is sloppy at best, just ask her about the day Dale Earnheart died. I wouldn't be surprised if her editors had more to do with her books being 'written' than she did, lad....

Forum List

Back