Debbie Wasserman Schultz...I So Loathe This Woman

IGetItAlready

Rookie
Jul 27, 2012
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afIG0Vgd0aY]DNC Chair Doesn't Know Political Affiliation Of Obama Endorsed Super PAC - YouTube[/ame]

You can see her walking back all that bullshit here:

DWS Walks Back Her Priorities USA Lies

I can't even put into words my hatred for this snake.
I can't stand Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi and I find Obama utterly repulsive in his contempt for America. But NONE of them can compare to DWS. Likely the most disrespectful, disingenuous, arrogant liar I've ever had the misfortune to be made aware of.

DNC Chair Doesn't Know Political Affiliation Of Obama Endorsed Super PAC - YouTube

I can't stand Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi and I find Obama utterly repulsive in his contempt for America. But NONE of them can compare to DWS. Likely the most disrespectful, disingenuous, arrogant liar I've ever had the misfortune to be made aware of.

So you're just another partisan hack. Colour me surprised....:cool:

DNC Chair Doesn't Know Political Affiliation Of Obama Endorsed Super PAC - YouTube

Oh, please.

Blabbermouth-Shultz is every bit as loathsome a harpy as Ann Coulter...With the exception that Coulter doesn't have any position of power that could fuck with my life, which makes Douchebag Debbie dangerous as well as loathsome.

Thats why I love her! everyone knows she's BS! Its good republican advertisement. Thank you Debbie!

• Banned

The hardcore partisans are tough to watch. Insulting, really. They think you're just buying everything they're saying.

That may be it. And it applies to the other three I mentioned as well.
The arrogance of these fools is astounding. But the political apathy or plain ignorance that makes all that bullshit even marginally effective is even more stunning.

She's a dumbass, I love it everytime she opens her stupid mouth....talk about a brain dead retard....She's a jew backing an ainti-semtic administration......Arafat would love this woman.......doh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Banned

How can I be so glib about this?

Because you're a partisan hack...it's in your DNA..

Seems you've been using that one for a while Gump. ;)

I don't know anything about her district. Is there ANY possibility she could ever be voted out ?

Who cares who you loathe?

Kind of like TDM in the real world, huh?

The hardcore partisans are tough to watch. Insulting, really. They think you're just buying everything they're saying.

The OWS parasites really do buy all her bullshit, and obammy's too. The dems are good at two things. Promising free shit, and vilifying. Anyone who points out that there is no such thing as free shit. It's why the unproductive, the victimized, the drug addicted, the criminally oriented, and all other losers hang on their every word.

I don't know anything about her district. Is there ANY possibility she could ever be voted out ?

Do a search on DWS campaign and there's virtually nothing.
She must have a way with retired Floridians.

I'm betting her district is probably packed with retirees and minorities.
In other words, people who want, I mean expect, no I mean DEMAND ! government handouts.

How can I be so glib about this?

Because you're a partisan hack...it's in your DNA..

Seems you've been using that one for a while Gump. ;)

A calls 'em as I see 'em...

If you're gonna be a partisan hack, you're gonna be one. I can't change your behaviour, only you can...doesn't mean I won't call you out on it...:cool:

Oh, please.

Blabbermouth-Shultz is every bit as loathsome a harpy as Ann Coulter...With the exception that Coulter doesn't have any position of power that could fuck with my life, which makes Douchebag Debbie dangerous as well as loathsome.

Yeah, poor powerless Anne. She has no influence on anyone....:rolleyes::rolleyes: :eusa_boohoo:

Oh, please.

Yeah, poor powerless Anne. She has no influence on anyone....:rolleyes::rolleyes: :eusa_boohoo:

Has she influenced you? :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back