Debbie Wasserman - Dumbed Down Democrat

Do you mean the economy that was in a recession?
The economy with negative GDP in four of the last five quarters under the Republicans?
The economy that was losing 700,000 jobs a month?
The economy that had banks and auto companies collapsing?
The economy that saw the stock market lose 7000 points

Hell yes the Democrats turned it around and the republicans fought them every step of the way

Feel free to refute any point. Since you can't, I guess the best you got is to call it a joke

IF she had said this say, in dec 09, feb 10....*shrugs*

.....Now????forget it dude............when Gregory went off on her, he was telling you whether he realized it or not, listening to the sub text, that the "booooosh left me waaaahhhhhhh"...won't fly anymore either.

hate to break it to you RW but you sound like one of those folks who say 360..when you mean 180...get it?

How did she keep a straight face on 'Meet the Press' yesterday? She said Democrats turned the economy around.

Breaking News and Conservative Opinion on Politics - Townhall!

The economy with negative GDP in four of the last five quarters under the Republicans?

Hell yes the Democrats turned it around and the republicans fought them every step of the way

What time period are you talking about? Dems controlled Congress since 2006/2007......

She's a true moron. A screeching baboon for sure. She's being groomed to be the next Nancy Pelosi. Because that's just what we need,another Nancy Pelosi. Yikes!

How did she keep a straight face on 'Meet the Press' yesterday? She said Democrats turned the economy around.

She's the liberal fem version of Weiner.. Has a big mouth, lies out of her fat ass and lives on Morning Joe.. L O S E R

She also has fish lips and a huge nose. She could be a transsexual.

I don't know about all of that but you're pretty cute. :):eusa_whistle:

Toon+091.jpg

Lets see....

It took twice as long for us to see signs of positive growth than it normally would WITHOUT government involvement folllowing a recession..

And THAT is what you want to give the democrats credit for?

Hey....go for it.

And dont give me that crap about this being the wrost recession since the great depression. You are old enough to rememeber 20% prime rates, double digit unemployment and gas rationing..

And we got out of that a hell of a lot quicker than we did out of this.

She has a swerious rtendency to spin whatever she can.
She regurgitates the key words when she sees they are popular...
She may be intelligent...I wont take that away from her.
But she is by no means thinks for herself when it comes to politics.

Ok, this is a joke, right?

Feel free to refute any point. Since you can't, I guess the best you got is to call it a joke

9.1 % unemployment.
The foreclosure rate at an all time high.
$1.5 trillion deficit.
Stock market decline by 800 points in the last two weeks.
gas is almost $4.00/gal

Yeah, that's a great economy.

I think it's hilarious that people who think Palin is smart feel they can judge "intelligence".

What is even more hilarious are libs who think they are smarter than Palin and think they can judge intelligence.

Ok, this is a joke, right?

9.1 % unemployment.
$1.5 trillion deficit.
gas is almost $4.00/gal

9.1% unemployment down from 10.1 % unemployment and wit positive job growth vs Bush losing 700,000 jobs a month

Foreclosure rate caused by the Bush housing market crash

$1.5 trillion deficit used to pay for tax cuts and wars initiated by Bush

Stock market down 800 in two weeks but up 5500 in the last two years

Gas up globally and dropping

Great economy? Hardly

Beter than the economy when Bush slinked out as President? Absolutely

9.1 % unemployment.
$1.5 trillion deficit.
gas is almost $4.00/gal

9.1% unemployment down from 10.1 % unemployment and wit positive job growth vs Bush losing 700,000 jobs a month

Great economy? Hardly

Why don't you just admit that Obama is just as bad as Bush? He's made matters worse. That shouldn't even be open for debate.

Speaking of Dumbed Down Democrats...

Chicago's new top cop says the accessibility to firearms in America is an extension "of government-sponsored racism" that goes back to the days of slavery and Jim Crow.

Speaking to parishoners at St. Sabina Church earlier this month, Chicago Police Supt. Garry McCarthy took to the microphone after Father Michael Pfleger spoke about gun control.

McCarthy said the topic of race is a sensitive issue "because everybody's afraid of race" but that he wasn't afraid to broach to subject.

"So here’s what I want to tell you. See, let’s see if we can make a connection here. Slavery. Segregation. Black codes. Jim Crow. What, what did they all have in common? Anybody getting’ scared? Government sponsored racism."

"Now I want you to connect one more dot on that chain of the African American history in this country, and tell me if I’m crazy. Federal gun laws that facilitate the flow of illegal firearms, into our urban centers across this country, that are killing our black and brown children," he said.

"The NRA does not like me, and I’m okay with that. We’ve got to get the gun debate back to center, and it’s got to come with the recognition of who’s paying the price for the gun manufacturers being rich and living in gated communities," McCarthy said.

McCarthy illustrated his point by recalling a crime scene investigation while he was a police official in Newark, New Jersey where five children were shot, two of whom were killed. McCarthy said when he got home, he turned on his television to unwind and find an episode of "Sarah Palin's Alaska" showing.

"She was caribou hunting and talking about the right to bear arms. Why wasn't she at the crime scene with me?"

WLS 890AM

and to think I used to be on her side when she supported Hillary and when she ridiculed Obama for being a dumbass and too stupid to be president,,and then when Hillary got the boot,,she went and threw her support to the Ultimate Dumbass she so frequenlty bashed.,, too bad Hillary didn't come over to McCains side for the VP spot.

9.1 % unemployment.
$1.5 trillion deficit.
gas is almost $4.00/gal

Great economy? Hardly

Why don't you just admit that Obama is just as bad as Bush? He's made matters worse. That shouldn't even be open for debate.

No, he stopped an economic collapse dead in it's tracks and reversed the trend. To do this he borrowed money to prop up the economy and save the banks and auto companies

After he stopped the collapse, he left the economy to its own devices. Private companies have trillions of dollars that they are holding back which is leaving a stagnant economy growing at a slow rate

Obama saved the economy from collapse, what he hasn't done is return it to the levels it reached before Bush fucked it up

Forum List

Back