debbie shultz caught lying ....again

willlow, you were going to post PROOF or your ridiculous accusation that First Lady Obama told several lies in her speech last night.

I'm sure you would never say something so stupid and then pretend not to see the requests for PROOF so I must have, ahem, missed where you posted the PROOF.

"he doesn't care whether you're a Democrat, a Republican, ... ready to listen to good ideas…he's always looking for the very best in everyone he meets."

The same republicans that he's told to sit in the back of the bus, the same republicans he said were the enemy.

Wasn't there something about bringing a gun to a knife fight, too?

And the "We won." comments?

I love the Debster. She's the FACE of the Dimocrat Party. They actually chose the insufferable shrew to be their official mouthpiece. Sounds nutty I know, but, hey, they're Dims.

willlow, you were going to post PROOF or your ridiculous accusation that First Lady Obama told several lies in her speech last night.

I'm sure you would never say something so stupid and then pretend not to see the requests for PROOF so I must have, ahem, missed where you posted the PROOF.

"he doesn't care whether you're a Democrat, a Republican, ... ready to listen to good ideas…he's always looking for the very best in everyone he meets."

The same republicans that he's told to sit in the back of the bus, the same republicans he said were the enemy.

I knew the Republicans would know what I was talking about without being told.

Man, I'd freakin' love to be inside the head of people like this. I have to assume that, when they're spewing their horseshit, that they're thinking people are buying it.

Is that a fair assumption? And if so, is such a notion an insult to us, pure madness on their part, or some combination therein?

I wish I had taken a few psychology classes in college.

Man, I'd freakin' love to be inside the head of people like this. I have to assume that, when they're spewing their horseshit, that they're thinking people are buying it.

Is that a fair assumption? And if so, is such a notion an insult to us, pure madness on their part, or some combination therein?

I wish I had taken a few psychology classes in college.

Did you see the peoples faces in the crowd?
They all were dazzled by what the speakers were saying.
More and more government goodies. They all just ate it up.
So yes they are buying it.

She's the worst of the worst when it comes to Uncle Tom American Jews. She's a dishonest & cowardly hack. How can American Jews support a political party dominated by virulently Antisemetic/Ant-Israel Left Wingers? What's wrong those people?

She has said several whoppers.
"your participation in this convention is a testament to the fact that we are also the most vibrant, inclusive and energized political party".

As long as your aren't conservative.
Energized? They can't even get the hall filled, let alone the stadium.

She has said several whoppers.
"your participation in this convention is a testament to the fact that we are also the most vibrant, inclusive and energized political party".

As long as your aren't conservative.
Energized? They can't even get the hall filled, let alone the stadium.

She's a heinous hack. And an Uncle Tom Jew to boot. To Hell with her.

I like the way they put it in this article - "DWS caught LYING ABOUT LYING" humanevents.com/2012/09/05/debbie-wasserman-schultz-caught-lying-about-lying/

And she hasn't even hinted at apologizing for the lies or the smear of the reporter! - If that were a Republican?

What I got from the conventions:

Republicans are hoping for change

Demoncraps (when they aren't lying about lying) want to go forward with Baracchio Obama who has already turned them all into asses.

Forum List

Back