debbie shultz caught lying ....again

For those who don't want to go to HotAir.com here it is on utube. Careful the video only shows a close up Shultz so you may wish to shield your eyes:

Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Israeli ambassador called GOP "dangerous for Israel" - YouTube!

Even Anderson Cooper has had enough of the liberal lies, it is good she has a clown hair cut:

DNC Chair Torn To Shreds Over False Claims - YouTube!

That woman in the sound clip must have taken Wasserman-Shultz's words out of context, or is just lying to... what? That WAS Wasserman-Shult?

Well.. that's very different... never mind.

I can't bring myself to click the link. Her voice and expressions are so annoying. She lied, plain and simple. Dems are now getting fact checked, funny how that works. :lol:

I can't bring myself to click the link. Her voice and expressions are so annoying. She lied, plain and simple. Dems are now getting fact checked, funny how that works. :lol:

You're not missing anything. There's dozens of examples of where she get cornered and then ignores whatever she's being asked. She reads the daily talking points to the interviewer.

She's an unbelievable retard.....these are the kinds of people democrats vote for......OMG

Israeli official denies calling GOP 'dangerous' as DNC says quote was 'misrepresented'

Israel’s ambassador to the U.S. fired back at Democratic National Committee Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz on Tuesday after she reportedly claimed the diplomat called Republicans’ policies "dangerous" to Israel -- comments the DNC chief says were "misrepresented."

"I categorically deny that I ever characterized Republican policies as harmful to Israel,” Ambassador Michael Oren said in a written statement. “Bipartisan support is a paramount national interest for Israel, and we have great friends on both sides of the aisle."

Oren was responding to a report in the Washington Examiner that quoted Wasserman Schultz as saying Oren agreed “what the Republicans are doing is dangerous for Israel."

The newspaper reported that Wasserman Schultz made the comment Monday while participating in a training session for Jewish Democrats, organized by the Obama campaign a day before the Democratic convention in Charlotte.

Read more: Israeli official denies calling GOP 'dangerous' as DNC says quote was 'misrepresented' | Fox News

This was already posted and we all agreed that opening the link may induce uncontrollable regurgitation at the sight of Debbie. But I have to admit that at least she has a nice clown hair cut.

willlow, you were going to post PROOF or your ridiculous accusation that First Lady Obama told several lies in her speech last night.

I'm sure you would never say something so stupid and then pretend not to see the requests for PROOF so I must have, ahem, missed where you posted the PROOF.

willlow, you were going to post PROOF or your ridiculous accusation that First Lady Obama told several lies in her speech last night.

I'm sure you would never say something so stupid and then pretend not to see the requests for PROOF so I must have, ahem, missed where you posted the PROOF.

She lied.

This was already posted and we all agreed that opening the link may induce uncontrollable regurgitation at the sight of Debbie. But I have to admit that at least she has a nice clown hair cut.
She's trying to hide who she used to be so she can be who she used to be, is she. :lmao:

What does the first lady have to do with the thread title?

nothing.

Deflection attempt noted, dumb ass.

:offtopic:

And you know you're off topic too, don't you Luddly.

"he doesn't care whether you're a Democrat, a Republican, ... ready to listen to good ideas…he's always looking for the very best in everyone he meets."

The same republicans that he's told to sit in the back of the bus, the same republicans he said were the enemy.

"he doesn't care whether you're a Democrat, a Republican, ... ready to listen to good ideas…he's always looking for the very best in everyone he meets."

The same republicans that he's told to sit in the back of the bus, the same republicans he said were the enemy.

Wasn't there something about bringing a gun to a knife fight, too?

Forum List

Back