Debates on Fox News

Slyhunter

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2014
Florida
A trend has developed of news anchors bringing on Liberals and acting like they're buddies arguing over sports teams. One dude actually said, "I love having these debates with you but I gotta pay the bills." go to commercial. Do these guys think they're playing some fucking game? Winners of these debates make law and law affects real people.

I don't watch it. I take an hour a day and read the news, including Fox News and drudge....but as for watching a Democrat strategist and a Republican strategist yell talking points past each other...it's as worthless as a hand knitted condom.

I don't watch it. I take an hour a day and read the news, including Fox News and drudge....but as for watching a Democrat strategist and a Republican strategist yell talking points past each other...it's as worthless as a hand knitted condom.

Probably smells the same to.

A trend has developed of news anchors bringing on Liberals and acting like they're buddies arguing over sports teams. One dude actually said, "I love having these debates with you but I gotta pay the bills." go to commercial. Do these guys think they're playing some fucking game? Winners of these debates make law and law affects real people.

They have to fill up all that time with something, and doing actual reporting is hard work.

They have to fill up all that time with something, and doing actual reporting is hard work.

Name one alphabet network that does any reporting. Journalism died in 1950.

Name one alphabet network that does any reporting. Journalism died in 1950.

really? It strikes me that Journalism didn't exist in the 1950's... JFK was banging Marilyn Monroe and no one talked about it at the time.

It did. There were real journalists at one time. I was 10 when I discouvred this on accident. I was digging through my grand fathers shit from his RAF days and found a shit tone of newspaper clips by an American war correspondent. 99% of the political junky retards have no idea who this man is because they consider Hannity and maddaw journalists. Larry O’Donnel and his ilk. Little fags who sucked cock to get where they are instead of going out and doing the job. All modern “journalists” want to be this man, but none even come close.

Ernest Taylor Pyle

FC273A04-1767-4C1E-930A-4E7AB49FDBED.jpeg

Ernie Pyle - Wikipedia

Ernest Taylor Pyle (August 3, 1900 – April 18, 1945) was a Pulitzer Prize–winning American journalist. As a roving correspondent for the Scripps-Howard newspaper chain, he earned wide acclaim for his accounts of ordinary people in rural America, and later, of ordinary American soldiers during World War II. His syndicated column ran in more than 300 newspapers nationwide.

I’ll never forget that first article I read. He went along on a bombing raid over Some target in Germany. The way he wrote had you right there with him from the cold ass cabin of the aircraft to the bombs falling. If you haven’t read his stuff you should.

I don't watch them anymore. There are a few exceptions, but often it is each side spewing talking points in an angry manner. Not informative, nor entertaining.

It did. There were real journalists at one time. I was 10 when I discouvred this on accident. I was digging through my grand fathers shit from his RAF days and found a shit tone of newspaper clips by an American war correspondent. 99% of the political junky retards have no idea who this man is because they consider Hannity and maddaw journalists. Larry O’Donnel and his ilk. Little fags who sucked cock to get where they are instead of going out and doing the job. All modern “journalists” want to be this man, but none even come close.

Um, okay, you realize that Ernie was pretty much just a propagandist, right?

He wrote what the Government told him to write.

And honestly, if you read like you write, I doubt you understand what Journalism is.

Slyhunter said:
Winners of these debates make law and law affects real people.
You Gotta Be Kidding
These Cable Joints Get About 2.5 Million Viewers
Walking Dead Gets 17 Million

They Don't Legislate Anything
Any More Than That ESPN Mad-Hatter
Railing Against Tiger Woods

Forum List

Back