Debate Zone! (Fun Game)

NBarnes12

Rookie
Jun 21, 2012
Hey, as I hope to finish my major in political science real soon, I have been doing some fun activities in my class. It's real simple and fun.

I'll pose a question, and two people will debate. One person at a time, though.

EX: Was the Iraq War worth it?

Me: yes, .....
Opponent: No, b/c ..
Me: Your points are ..

Easy?

If you want, we can also get a voting board (Me (Republican), an independent, and a democrat) to elect a winner of the debate.

You don't have to state your party or anything, we will vote on a pure non-partisan thought.

Nope. The Iraq war wasn't worth it, because not only did we invade the wrong country to get the people responsible for 9/11, the last administration left the cost of the war off of the budget.

It has cost us lives and lots of money, adding to the debt.

Nope. The Iraq war wasn't worth it, because not only did we invade the wrong country to get the people responsible for 9/11, the last administration left the cost of the war off of the budget.

Haha, I only used that as an example. Just let me know if you're interested in the idea.

Haha, I only used that as an example. Just let me know if you're interested in the idea.

Sure. I'm a 48 retired Navy veteran who is Independent and living in Texas.

Sure. I'm a 48 retired Navy veteran who is Independent and living in Texas.

Sweet, just add your name to the list ....

1)

Forum List

Back