Debate: Romney fails to hit a homerun.

Romney was aggressive but not enough to connect with the American people. President Obama will adjust and kick Romneys ass in the second debate. Mark my words if you dare.

Romney had 2 Home Runs in My Opinion.

one about the 90 Billion Obama spent on Green energy.

The Other when he contrasted how He worked with an 87% Democrat Legislature to Pass RomneyCare, while Obama Rammed Obamacare through with almost no Republican Support or Input at all.

90 billion in this nation for green energy. 90 billion that went to American workers and companies. In the meantime, how much did we spend in Iraq per month. And how much of that went to a foreign company, Haliburton?

Failed, and paid for by your grandkids, with interest.

Well, I wanted Obama to win this one and I don't think he did. Romney was more aggressive and frankly did a better job.

Obama looked like he didn't want to be there.

That's my take as a Liberal. Obama didn't fight hard enough and Romney did.

Well, coming from 180 degrees to the opposite of you politically, props to you for being objective and unbiased in your assessment. Very well put, and thank you for being civil about it. A few on both sides could learn a thing or two from you.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Romney was aggressive but not enough to connect with the American people. President Obama will adjust and kick Romneys ass in the second debate. Mark my words if you dare.

Marked.

He connected enough to make MSNBC have a meltdown.

The Other when he contrasted how He worked with an 87% Democrat Legislature to Pass RomneyCare, while Obama Rammed Obamacare through with almost no Republican Support or Input at all.

90 billion in this nation for green energy. 90 billion that went to American workers and companies. In the meantime, how much did we spend in Iraq per month. And how much of that went to a foreign company, Haliburton?

you DO realize that 90 billion subsidy figure was in response to the oil subsidy Obama complained about, right? The oil subsidy money went to American workers and companies too... but you're against that because Obama said you should be.

Dumb ass.

As Romney pointed out, half the companies went bankrupt and the other half donated to obama's campaign.

Nonsense... Romney hit a home run when he countered Obama's attack about 2.8B energy subsidies to Oil with the 90B Obama arbitrarily handed to green energy companies, including Solyndra.

American workers? BULLSHIT! About half of the companies that got that $90 BILLION are bankrupt, and the other half are running factories in FOREIGN COUNTRIES!!

Lying fucking HACK!

Romney may not have hit a home run but he hit a couple of doubles Obama didn't even get one out of the infield.

Game's not over yet... stay tuned.

Nope. Not over yet.

But you have to remember that the next two Presidential debates are on foreign policy. Which might have been a strong suit for Obama a few months ago. But with the middle east on fire, with the terrorist attack in Libya, with our embassies being attacked, China/Japan at each others throats, Europe on the verge of collapse, etc. Do you really think Obama's going to do well if all he can say is "I kill Osama"?

Did your nose hit your computer monitor? It surely must've grown after that ^ BS.

Romney may not have hit a home run but he hit a couple of doubles Obama didn't even get one out of the infield.

Nope. Not over yet.

But you have to remember that the next two Presidential debates are on foreign policy. Which might have been a strong suit for Obama a few months ago. But with the middle east on fire, with the terrorist attack in Libya, with our embassies being attacked, China/Japan at each others throats, Europe on the verge of collapse, etc. Do you really think Obama's going to do well if all he can say is "I kill Osama"?

Fridays great job report will sink Romney where he stands. Foreign policy is Obama's greatest strength.

of course in your mind and wishful thinking but facts are obama is toast.

Nope. Not over yet.

Fridays great job report will sink Romney where he stands. Foreign policy is Obama's greatest strength.

I dont think the economy getting worse or at best staying even is going to hurt Romney at all.

I'd ask Ambassador Stevens what he thinks of Obama's foreign policy.

Nope. Not over yet.

Great jobs report? You mean another 100k workers giving up on finding a job and their 99 weeks ran out, thus lowering the UE to 8.1%??

Yeah, you run with THAT!!

Nope. Not over yet.

Great jobs report? You mean another 100k workers giving up on finding a job and their 99 weeks ran out, thus lowering the UE to 8.1%??

AHA!

Just as I predicted Wednesday... a great jobs report Friday (today) indeed!

Yeah baby, I'm running with THAT... 7.8 and falling!

And with that great jobs report... Obama hits a grand-slam! :clap2:

AHA!

Just as I predicted Wednesday... a great jobs report Friday (today) indeed!

Yeah baby, I'm running with THAT... 7.8 and falling!

And with that great jobs report... Obama hits a grand-slam! :clap2:

Gawd, you're a simpleton! 114K new jobs, LESS than last month when the UE number went UP, and you can't recognize the 'massage job' that was done to the number THIS month? Over 200K workers, not the 100K I predicted, had their UE benefits run out and they were thus dropped from the rolls.

They somehow came up with 600K PART-TIME jobs to pad the statistics, but they can't tell us WHO is doing all this part-time hiring.

Strange, that.

Forum List

Back