Debate: Romney fails to hit a homerun.

Romney was aggressive but not enough to connect with the American people. President Obama will adjust and kick Romneys ass in the second debate. Mark my words if you dare.

You're so full of shit, you incredulous hack. The whole cast of MSNBC are pissing their pants right now. Rachel Maddow, Ed Schultz, Chris Matthews, Al Sharpton, Bill Maher have all said Obama underwhelmed.

They're just now coming to the realization that the Emperor has no clothes.....He's as deep as a thimble....

Romney was aggressive but not enough to connect with the American people. President Obama will adjust and kick Romneys ass in the second debate. Mark my words if you dare.

In the next debate Obama is going to have to explain how we have a dead ambassador on his watch. He's going to have to speak to the fact that we had no security. He's going to have to answer as to why it's been three weeks and we haven't even secured the scene.

In the next debate Obama is going to have to explain how we have a dead ambassador on his watch. He's going to have to speak to the fact that we had no security. He's going to have to answer as to why it's been three weeks and we haven't even secured the scene.

he just better crawl under the bed now. the libs are not handling this well. the spin machine is in overdrive.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Well, I wanted Obama to win this one and I don't think he did. Romney was more aggressive and frankly did a better job.

Obama looked like he didn't want to be there.

That's my take as a Liberal. Obama didn't fight hard enough and Romney did.

Well, I wanted Obama to win this one and I don't think he did. Romney was more aggressive and frankly did a better job.

Obama has never had his stream of lies challenged.

He was hapless and hopeless, and has zero chance in the remaining debates unless the moderators protect him.

That was how I saw Obama as well like he was bored with it and didn't want to be there.

You're so full of shit, you incredulous hack. The whole cast of MSNBC are pissing their pants right now. Rachel Maddow, Ed Schultz, Chris Matthews, Al Sharpton, Bill Maher have all said Obama underwhelmed.

Oh wow! I'm going to vote for Romney based on that first debate. LOL... and I love it! :lol: Romney was rude, crude and going nowhere with his staged act.

Interesting that mittens said he would cut Big Bird. That's like saying you're gonna pay for his horse elevator with a nickel. He doesn't seem to have any clue about what things cost.

And why did mittens flip flop on his own tax plan?

And, Obama - I agree that he just wasn't his usual self tonight. Didn't call mitt out on lies as strongly as he should have.

Reps your way for being honest. I know it wasn't easy to admit it.

He was hapless and hopeless, and has zero chance in the remaining debates unless the moderators protect him.

The moderator clearly protected Romney in his aggressive behavior tonight.. that is clear for everyone too see tonight.

Romney had 2 Home Runs in My Opinion.

one about the 90 Billion Obama spent on Green energy.

The Other when he contrasted how He worked with an 87% Democrat Legislature to Pass RomneyCare, while Obama Rammed Obamacare through with almost no Republican Support or Input at all.

The moderator clearly protected Romney in his aggressive behavior tonight.. that is clear for everyone too see tonight.

ROFLMAO

you are fucking Blind

Romney did well. But not good enough. And as people examine the idea of cutting taxes, and increasing spending, they will see the reality of what Romney is proposing. Romney played the moderate governor of Massachusetts tonight. A good role for impressing the independents until they analyze what was proposed.

The President could have done better, and has done better in the past. However, he was adaquete, made no major errors, and detailed his plans well enough. Plans that can withstand scrutiny much better than those of Romney.

A good night for Romney, not good enough to change the trajectory of the race.

Yes because Jim Lehrer and PBS have such a long history of protecting Republicans here have some cheese with that whine.

Romney had 2 Home Runs in My Opinion.

one about the 90 Billion Obama spent on Green energy.

The Other when he contrasted how He worked with an 87% Democrat Legislature to Pass RomneyCare, while Obama Rammed Obamacare through with almost no Republican Support or Input at all.

90 billion in this nation for green energy. 90 billion that went to American workers and companies. In the meantime, how much did we spend in Iraq per month. And how much of that went to a foreign company, Haliburton?

Yes because Jim Lehrer and PBS have such a long history of protecting Republicans here have some cheese with that whine.

Rude is rude... just you ask Rush Limbaugh & Co.

Forum List

Back