Debate: Romney fails to hit a homerun.

kidrocks

Gold Member
Jan 23, 2012
Romney was aggressive but not enough to connect with the American people. President Obama will adjust and kick Romneys ass in the second debate. Mark my words if you dare.

I wondered why Mittens didn't defend his own tax plan and instead, backed off from it. He's been talking about little else but not tonight. He changed his tune completely.

How come?

Just his usual flip-flopping?

Romney was aggressive but not enough to connect with the American people. President Obama will adjust and kick Romneys ass in the second debate. Mark my words if you dare.

This is the result of having the majority of the press on your side. You are not used to someone questioning your positions.

Romney gets slammed by the press following him daily, he's used to it.

I think you're full of crap. Romney cleaned Obama's clock.

Stay tuned. The next few days will tell that Romney was but full of hot air. Not presidential enough and not specific enough. The polls will not give Romney a bump... guaranteed.

How many times did Romney say, "That wasn't my plan at all"?

All those plans.

Only now they're gone.

We call that "Etch a sketch".

But Romney certainly was hyper.

I wondered why Mittens didn't defend his own tax plan and instead, backed off from it. He's been talking about little else but not tonight. He changed his tune completely.

How come?

Just his usual flip-flopping?

Nope, its because an incumbent has to run on what he has done, and those are concrete reasons. A challenger runs on what he WANTS to do, and that is mostly concepts.

Obama was great as a campaigner when he didnt have to justify what had happened in the past. McCain got stuck with having to justify Bush's 8 years, and that hurt him with the general population, and independents.

Plus in his first election you had the novelty of a minority candidate with a good chance of winning. That brought along a few votes as well.

As the incumbent none of that helps Obama.

All those plans.

Only now they're gone.

Obama got his ass kicked dean. Rachel Maddow looked like she was going to cry.

Rachel Maddow said "Romney compared the President to one of his sons!"

Just calling it like he sees it.

All those plans.

Only now they're gone.

Romney's a dick... the American will clearly see through his act. No bump in the polls though.

You're so full of shit, you incredulous hack. The whole cast of MSNBC are pissing their pants right now. Rachel Maddow, Ed Schultz, Chris Matthews, Al Sharpton, Bill Maher have all said Obama underwhelmed.

All those plans.

Only now they're gone.

Romney's a dick... the American will clearly see through his act. No bump in the polls though.

Romney is a nice guy that loves this country and this country's people. He showed that tonight and showed Obama to be the churlish, unprepared community organizer that he is. He's had 4 years.

Forum List

Back