Debate Polls

Pretty meaningless anyway--the spin Dr.s on both sides will have to go over what was said and basically reshape it and present to the people via the media in the form that is most advantageous to their candidate. I think Bush missed a lot of chances to really nail Kerry.

The debate polls aren't a good indicator; we'll see the standard 'who you gonna vote for' polls reflect if any candidate made progress.

Hearing John Kerry made me wanna puke at times. I wish that focker would have to sit and answer everything from 'The Ultimate Kerry Ad'.

Well I think we all knew that no matter what the outcome of the debate the press would have spun it that the polls are tightening and Kerry is back in it...........After all, the only thing Kerry (being the ubderdog going into this) had to do was show up and not lose.

janeeng said:
I would like to believe that is true, however, on Yahoo they just posted this! :(

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20041001/ap_on_el_pr/debate_rdp&cid=694&ncid=716

showing in favor of Kerry!!!

I've been using yahoo as my home page for over four years. Almost everything I use an email address for, I use that one. If I wasn't so intrenched in yahoo, I'd use something else for my home page, because frickin' yahoo is about as LIBERAL as they come. Them and the reuter's news stories they post are ALWAYS slanted LIBERAL!

Anybody got any good websites that offer email that are CONSERVATIVE?

(So, yahoo saying kerry won on three different polls doesn't surprize me at all. They're as liberal as they come.)

no1tovote4 said:
This link does not appear to be working.

I believe the website tries to post "third party cookies" on your computer. If you have your computer set up NOT to accept third party cookies, like mine, it won't work for you.

I didn't vote either. I'm not accepting ANY third party cookies.

Pale Rider said:
I've been using yahoo as my home page for over four years. Almost everything I use an email address for, I use that one. If I wasn't so intrenched in yahoo, I'd use something else for my home page, because frickin' yahoo is about as LIBERAL as they come. Them and the reuter's news stories the post are ALWAYS slanted LIBERAL!

Anybody got any good websites that offer email that are CONSERVATIVE?

(So, yahoo saying kerry won on three different polls doesn't surprize me at all. They're as liberal as they come.)

I use Excite and it's not bad, more in the middle I guess, I get Fox and MSNBC, and all the other usual liberal suspects.......

Forum List

Back