debate last night between tinydancer & reabhloideach

It is up to both or either of the two to keep things focused, sane, reasonable and rational. If things get weird, it's easy to say so and bow out and allow others to judge if one side is crazy or not worth debating one-on-one

I've stayed zeroed in on the topic. I've even humored Seal by answering a question or two.

Sorries. I believe in a true cordial debate like we had. Maybe it's a generational difference. OMG I'm old ....

:eusa_angel:

Here comes the biggie!

kids these days!

I wish to remind everyone that the debate is not over. It is up to Seal to get back into the bullring and attempt to debate. I'm coming back in later.

As for threatening Seal? Pictures of the Undertaker (WWF)? Typing "wrestling yap yap" as part of the fun?

Means you are wussies.

Now feel free to freak out completely. Here's my new debate coach:

Howard the Duck

omg! she's threatening Seal again. :lmao:

howardTheDuck.gif

And if we are talking Morocco, I'll put your head up against the wall and slam it thru it.

I will make you wished you died as a child.....

Ok big man in the Israel & Palestine forum, game on. I'm bringing the furniture. If you think you are just going to take one or two chair shots, be prepared to have an EMT with you in this ring.

All threats made by td towards Seal.

Quite the CORDIAL AND FORMAL debate style. I am starting to beleive that there may be something wrong with td.

Last edited:
I wish to remind everyone that the debate is not over. It is up to Seal to get back into the bullring and attempt to debate. I'm coming back in later.

As for threatening Seal? Pictures of the Undertaker (WWF)? Typing "wrestling yap yap" as part of the fun?

Means you are wussies.

Howard the Duck

howardTheDuck.gif

And if we are talking Morocco, I'll put your head up against the wall and slam it thru it.

Ok big man in the Israel & Palestine forum, game on. I'm bringing the furniture. If you think you are just going to take one or two chair shots, be prepared to have an EMT with you in this ring.

Quite the CORDIAL AND FORMAL debate style. I am starting to beleive that there may be something wrong with td.

Surely you jest.

Please tell me you have a grip on what happens in the real world. That post screams ECW.

aka wrestling yap yap. The Undertaker pictures were for effect (WWF)

:eusa_angel: I was going for style points in the build up.

Jericho is one of my faves. DX were hysterical.

Sean Michaels oh where is that "is it getting hot in here smiley" ?

Bad Ass "Billy Gunn " and the Road Dogg "Jesse James" did killer yap yap as well. The Rock of course.

But my favorite yapper and hands down he wins it is Ali. Damn he's awesome. I refuse to put him in the past tense.

-muhammad-ali-quotes-cushion-4-styles-%5B2%5D-5772-p.jpg

Last edited:

I have known Seal for a while now and he is a pretty principled person and generally acts on those principles. Now if we assume that Seal had the threads in question deleted perhaps it is because you violated the agreed upon terms of the debate which are detailed in the post by CK

03-04-2013, 12:13 PM
cereal_killer
Administrator
Member #36528

Quote: Originally Posted by reabhloideach

already posted. you wanted to debate facts, not opinions. i don't have any problem with facts.

here is another fact...islam has no central authority.

by CK

Long and short of how it works:

I was trying to find common ground with him. I was ready to debate in good faith.

AmyNation came in and tried to get the debate started with a new thread title. I'm still loaded for bear.

I can hammer this home. What I put up last night was just the tip of the iceberg. I'm still willing to take him on.

yours,
td

Song is by Redbone. Redbone - Come And Get Your Love Lyrics

http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/r/redbone/come_and_get_your_love.html

Last edited:
The Lace Curtain Irish always get all Shanti and uppity when called on their shit:eusa_hand:

I am shanty Irish and I am proud of it. We built this countries bridges, roads, tunnels, skyscrapers, railroads and canals. We put out your fires and police your streets. We fought your wars and we do all of these things with a smile on our faces. Your the one with shit on your face you upper class snob !!!!!

What's with the shanti Irish shit? Why are you going nutso koo koo bye your leave on it?

I don't think it was a waste of time, but I agree it needed more structure. It seemed like TD and Seal couldn't even agree on what they were debating, so its hard to follow a debate when the participants are arguing different things.

Amy you seem to be coming down awfully hard on Seal and wrongly so I might add. The one valid point that you made was that there was no structure but then you blame both participants, that is just not the case. Seal from the get go attempted to obtain structure but he was frustrated at every turn. From the get go with TD threatening him and hurling insults, to her use of WWE photos as some sort of effort of intimidation to her total narcicisstic and caviler attitudeof ignoring Seal's questions. In every aspect of this debate ( and I use that word generously because it is hard to have a debate when only one person [ Seal ] showes up ) Seal won.

P.S. Maybe the true question should be what was Seal suppose to debate. The first thing that TD said was that she was going to prove that Islam had a historical connection to Islam and Seal said that she would be unable to do so. So actually there was no debate from the get go . The only proff ( sp ) that she was able to offer was onr man and a supposedly vast propaganda machine set up by the Nazis that by her own admission was ineffective. So go ahead and declare her the victor we all, BIK Seal and I knew the fix was in from the beginning

Amy is not only a fabulous poster (big suck up....:lol:) but she's fair.

Look you are the ones bitching on. You bitch about the thread title. You bitch about everything.

I'm going to rock on at the end of this debate.

This will be a wrap up. I'm going to love every minute of it.

Means you are wussies.

Howard the Duck

howardTheDuck.gif

lol... threats...?

seems to me some folks in here lack the basic ability to recognize good-natured ribbing...

even though the discussion topic is of a serious nature, this debate thing is supposed to be fun...

a li'l silly trash talk shouldn't get anybody bent outta shape...

lighten up, y'all... :)

Last edited:

lol... threats...?

seems to me some folks in here lack the basic ability to recognize good-natured ribbing...

even though the discussion topic is of a serious nature, this debate thing is supposed to be fun...

a li'l silly trash talk shouldn't get anybody bent outta shape...

lighten up, y'all... :)

Obviously the child has never watched a movie or a wrestling match in their lifetime.

"Make you wish you died as a child" is one of my favorites from "Good Morning Vietnam".
Cripes that's one of the nicest quotes from the movie. :lol:

I detoured a bit on the "slam your head up against the wall". That comes from "Big Trouble in Little China".

Oh cripes, now the morons will call me a racist.:eusa_shhh:

But they can't:eusa_angel:

Because "he's bringing the furniture is from......one of my fave wrestlers.....even named one of my puppy catahoulas after him.......New Jack"

11_display_image.jpg

By the way they kept his name..

Our kennel name was Sandman Catahoulas. I'm real. I don't lie.

Last edited:

Means you are wussies.

Howard the Duck

howardTheDuck.gif

Second coffee.

I know what you are doing.

Forum List

Back