Debate in Boston: Scott Brown versus Elizabeth Warren

I didnt see it so I'm not sure who won, but I do think her lying of herritage is important, because she used affirmative action to cheat someone else out of a position. I'd do away with affirmative action, but if you're gonna have it, then you need to be serious about it.
As for the contraceptives, I think it is tiresome and I just dont see where it helps liberals with people other than liberals, maybe it's a play to turn out the base?

Brown Attacks Warren for Claimed Cherokee Heritage - YouTube

It was pretty civil all around. Even at the start over Warren's bizarre Native American claims. (I think everyone just wanted to get past the issue right off) Overall Brown did well. I can see why, last I heard, Brown was up five or six points.

Odds are it will be closer than that when all is said and done but I still think Scott Brown holds on.

The nude model loses.

Thanks, Mitt Romney.

i'm setting up a legal defense fund, kirkie

just an fyi

:lmao:

have an almond

Did anyone see the debate? The article leans towards Brown being the victor.

I bet Reid is wishing he had not cancelled the Senate votes for tonight, the dumb ass obstructionist.

Stop whining like a stuck pig bitch. :lol::lol:

Democrats said Republicans appeared to be slow-walking the votes to give Brown an excuse to miss the debate. Missing the debate would save Brown from having to answer difficult questions about Mitt Romney’s controversial remarks about the 47 percent of America he believes is mired in a sense of victimhood.

Brown might also have to answer questions about whether he supports the themes of Romney’s campaign. Romney is running well behind President Obama in Massachusetts.

“I’m so sorry. We have no more votes today,” Reid said on the Senate floor, according to a rough transcript. “It’s obvious to me what’s going on. I’ve been to a few of these rodeos. It is obvious there is a big stall taking place. One of the senators who doesn’t want to debate tonight won’t be in [a] debate. Well, he can’t use the Senate as an excuse. There will be no more votes today.”
Reid cancels Senate floor votes to force Scott Brown to debate Elizabeth Warren - The Hill - covering Congress, Politics, Political Campaigns and Capitol Hill | TheHill.com

Purely from the article .... I found Brown had the better talking points.The women's contraception issues is old and voters are sick of hearing about it, and instead of attacking him, she tried to convince voters that his election would lead to other problems with other republicans. Although I found his bringing up her maybe being part native American distasteful.

still stuck on stupid?

the audience. women's contraception issues is NOT old in Massachusetts

How the fuck would you know? You don't live there anymore.

I didnt see it so I'm not sure who won, but I do think her lying of herritage is important, because she used affirmative action to cheat someone else out of a position. I'd do away with affirmative action, but if you're gonna have it, then you need to be serious about it.
As for the contraceptives, I think it is tiresome and I just dont see where it helps liberals with people other than liberals, maybe it's a play to turn out the base?

Brown Attacks Warren for Claimed Cherokee Heritage - YouTube

It was pretty civil all around. Even at the start over Warren's bizarre Native American claims. (I think everyone just wanted to get past the issue right off) Overall Brown did well. I can see why, last I heard, Brown was up five or six points.

Odds are it will be closer than that when all is said and done but I still think Scott Brown holds on.

The nude model loses.

Thanks, Mitt Romney.

Scott Walker won.

Forum List

Back