Debate in Boston: Scott Brown versus Elizabeth Warren

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
A Republican in 2012 hiding behind the big behind of Ted Kennedy? :laugh2:

Ms. Warren excoriated him for co-sponsoring the Blunt amendment, which would allow employers to opt out of paying for birth control coverage if they had religious or moral objections. She said this was an example of how he could not be trusted to vote in women’s best interests.

Mr. Brown seemed offended by that suggestion. “You should stop scaring women,” Mr. Brown said, adding that he co-sponsored the measure on religious grounds — and said he took the same position as Senator Edward M. Kennedy, who held the seat they are sparring over for almost 50 years.

Ms. Warren took issue with this characterization, saying that Mr. Kennedy had fought to provide health care for everyone. “I don’t think that’s what Senator Kennedy fought for, and I think it’s inappropriate to characterize Senator Kennedy in that way,” she said.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/21/u...rren-spar-in-massachusetts-senate-debate.html

No wonder Romney is doing so badly. 2012 looks to be a Democratic year. thank you Tea Party Imbeciles.

Purely from the article .... I found Brown had the better talking points.The women's contraception issues is old and voters are sick of hearing about it, and instead of attacking him, she tried to convince voters that his election would lead to other problems with other republicans. Although I found his bringing up her maybe being part native American distasteful.

Purely from the article .... I found Brown had the better talking points.The women's contraception issues is old and voters are sick of hearing about it, and instead of attacking him, she tried to convince voters that his election would lead to other problems with other republicans. Although I found his bringing up her maybe being part native American distasteful.

still stuck on stupid?

the audience. women's contraception issues is NOT old in Massachusetts

now stfu and learn

I didnt see it so I'm not sure who won, but I do think her lying of herritage is important, because she used affirmative action to cheat someone else out of a position. I'd do away with affirmative action, but if you're gonna have it, then you need to be serious about it.
As for the contraceptives, I think it is tiresome and I just dont see where it helps liberals with people other than liberals, maybe it's a play to turn out the base?

I didnt see it so I'm not sure who won, but I do think her lying of herritage is important, because she used affirmative action to cheat someone else out of a position. I'd do away with affirmative action, but if you're gonna have it, then you need to be serious about it.
As for the contraceptives, I think it is tiresome and I just dont see where it helps liberals with people other than liberals, maybe it's a play to turn out the base?

It's Massachusetts

:lol:

It's Massachusetts

exactally, so she's using the contraceptive issue to turn out the wellsely and vassar crowd....................

Again if the contraceptives are used for a medical condition, I think they should be covered, but if it's for fun time, nope

It's Massachusetts

exactally, so she's using the contraceptive issue to turn out the wellsely and vassar crowd....................

Again if the contraceptives are used for a medical condition, I think they should be covered, but if it's for fun time, nope

vassar is in new york

educate yourself, fuckwit

still stuck on stupid?

the audience. women's contraception issues is NOT old in Massachusetts

now stfu and learn

she has an opinion, why are you telling her to stfu, holy moly you libs are so tolerant.

Brown Attacks Warren for Claimed Cherokee Heritage - YouTube

It was pretty civil all around. Even at the start over Warren's bizarre Native American claims. (I think everyone just wanted to get past the issue right off) Overall Brown did well. I can see why, last I heard, Brown was up five or six points.

Odds are it will be closer than that when all is said and done but I still think Scott Brown holds on.

It was pretty civil all around. Even at the start over Warren's bizarre Native American claims. (I think everyone just wanted to get past the issue right off) Overall Brown did well. I can see why, last I heard, Brown was up five or six points.

Odds are it will be closer than that when all is said and done but I still think Scott Brown holds on.

The nude model loses.

Thanks, Mitt Romney.

The nude model loses.

Thanks, Mitt Romney.

A less flaky Democrat would have a better than even shot. Warren? Not a given.

The nude model loses.

Thanks, Mitt Romney.

It's a given.

Brown's performance tonight was lame.

The nude model loses.

Thanks, Mitt Romney.

I've never seen her debate, but in interviews she never came across as flaky to me.

Forum List

Back