Debate heats up over proposal to ban gender-based abortions

Are all gender selective abortions performed on females? News to me.

IMO, it is no one's business why an abortion happens except for the woman who is currently incubating the fetus.

Thanks for Clearing that up, You think People should be able to abort Babies for any Reason, anytime.

Nuff said,

You are a disgusting excuse for a Human Being.
and you are an anti freedom terrorist.

That accusation is illogical.

Thanks for Clearing that up, You think People should be able to abort Babies for any Reason, anytime.

Nuff said,

So I am a terrorist for Expressing my low Opinion of Ravi, and anti Freedom because I find it Detestable that someone would Abort a Baby because it is not the Sex they wanted?

Really? Did I say we should ban Abortions asshole? No I didn't, Because I error on the Side of Freedom and don't think we should ban Abortions, But that does not mean I am going to sit by and remain silent when I see people Abusing it and using it as Belated Birth Control, or even worse, as a tool to make sure you get exactly the Baby you wished for.

I am not a religious Person, but I feel that the Moral thing is to not stand in the way of Women's right to choose, but still do as much as we can to provide Alternatives, and Limit the Number of Abortions happening.

If that Makes me a Terrorist and Anti Freedom to you, then so be it. Fuck head.

Last edited:
Why is an abortion due to gender preference worse than an abortion out of convenience?

It's not.

It's not, but it is a Tad more Obvious when it happens lol.

I detest Both and wish Abortion was used as a last resort, not a convenient way to make up for the fact you were not careful.

But that’s not the point. If there is no difference then the legislation is illogical. It makes zero sense to illegalize the activity in one instance and allow it in another when the 2 situations are essentially identical. It is an end run around the fact that they are unable to get the legislation they want passed. That is NOT the correct way of doing things and should not be tolerated under any circumstances.

The entire argument that the government shouldn't control our bodies is mute because the government already does control our bodies by making illegal to kill ourselves, by making us where helmets and seatbelts, mammograms all of that is the government telling us how to live.

go kill yourself and watch what happens. I bet you that nobody will stop you

Just when I thought your ignorance was at the bottom, you drop the level one more time.

I expected you to be too stupid to understand, and you lived down to expectations again.

ah troll boy went personal again instead of remaining on topic. How typical, you really are a one trick pony.

Like i said get off the internet.

If you feel stupid for missing the point, you should.

i didnt miss your point at all retard.
Just because i ignore your points doesnt mean i don't understand what angle you are trying to get at. A child could understand your logic, naturally you would have the logic of a child.

Your point if you i must humor you, is that through government i do get a say in what you eat, where you live, etc through laws and regulations. These items that are passed by people i vote for and therefore enforce.

No i got your stupid fucking point the first time. It was stupid then and it was stupid now.

Dont think to much of yourself, you are not that smart.

Last edited:
The entire argument that the government shouldn't control our bodies is mute because the government already does control our bodies by making illegal to kill ourselves, by making us where helmets and seatbelts, mammograms all of that is the government telling us how to live.

go kill yourself and watch what happens. I bet you that nobody will stop you

Just when I thought your ignorance was at the bottom, you drop the level one more time.

oh you mean how her point was about that the government in a sense already owns us, so therefore controlling what people do in regards to abortion isnt really that big of a freedom issue?

Do you mean that type of ignorance you dipshit?

I know exactly what she was saying, and it was fucking moronic, like most of the fucking shit you people post on this website. You dont entertain crazy people. You single them out and make sure everyone knows they are crazy.

sadly its harder to do on here because most of you are fucking nuts.

Next time you want to throw labels around make sure you are not ignorant of the facts.

Nuff said,

So I am a terrorist for Expressing my low Opinion of Ravi, and anti Freedom because I find it Detestable that someone would Abort a Baby because it is not the Sex they wanted?

Really? Did I say we should ban Abortions asshole? No I didn't, Because I error on the Side of Freedom and don't think we should ban Abortions, But that does not mean I am going to sit by and remain silent when I see people Abusing it and using it as Belated Birth Control, or even worse, as a tool to make sure you get exactly the Baby you wished for.

I am not a religious Person, but I feel that the Moral thing is to not stand in the way of Women's right to choose, but still do as much as we can to provide Alternatives, and Limit the Number of Abortions happening.

If that Makes me a Terrorist and Anti Freedom to you, then so be it. Fuck head.

Yes, yes you are because its none of your business what reasons people have in having an abortion. Unless you are the female, male or doctor in the case you can just shut the fuck up and live your life.

See this is the fun thing about these issues. Sally over in California has an abortion. You who lives in Florida ( pretend here, i dont know where you live) have no idea what has happened in her day. Unless someone directly tells you about it you will never know nor even care for that matter. It has zero affect on you.

But no you people need to butt in and cause issues where their doesnt need to be any. You are as bad as people who want to ban transfat.

Forum List

Back