Deathmatch: Bin Laden vs Santa Claus

Borat

Rookie
Oct 27, 2009
This article is inspired by something Obama’s information Czar Cass Sunstein – a Harvard Law professor - has written in a 30 page document entiteld “Conspiracy Theories” in 2008. I quote:

“consider the false conspiracy theory, held by many of the younger members of our society, that a secret group of elves, working in a remote location under the leadership of the mysterious “Santa Claus,” make and distribute presents on Christmas Eve. This theory is false, but is itself instilled through a widespread conspiracy of the powerful – parents – who conceal their role in the whole affair. (Consider too the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy.)”

Indeed. Consider too the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy … and Osama Bin Laden.

Granted Osama Bin Laden once existed, but he has been dead for a long time and not much has changed when he died. Not much would have been different also if he was never born to begin with, since he had little if anything to do with 9-11. Think also about Jesus – he never existed – but if he wasn’t in fact a work of fiction would the world today be any different ? Not really.

The point is that TODAY Jesus, Osama and Claus are all fictional. None of them exist yet all of them are believed to exist by large groups of people. I could talk about Jesus here instead of Santa Claus but that would be too cheesy.

So what is the story of Bin Laden? Referring to the quote from Sunstein we can summarize it as follows:

“consider the false conspiracy theory, held by many of the conservative members of our society, that a secret group of terrorists, working in a remote location under the leadership of the mysterious “Bin Laden,” conceived and executed an act of terror on 9-11. This theory is false, but is itself instilled through a widespread conspiracy of the powerful – Zionsts – who conceal their role in the whole affair. (Consider too the WMDs and the London Tube bombings.)”

The presents of course are not delivered by Santa Claus – they are delivered by the very group of people ( parents ) who conspired to instill the Santa Claus myth. Similarly the 9-11 attacks were not executed by Bin Laden – they were executed by the very group of people ( Zionists ) who conspired to instill the Bin Laden myth.

But try telling this to a 5 year old … or to a conservative. Try telling a Christian Fundamentalist that Jesus is a fairy tale. Try telling a Muslim Extremist that Koran is … actually that’s not a very good idea – do NOT try it.

So why do 5 year olds believe in Santa ? Is it because they are STUPID ? Well they certainly ARE stupid, but an average IQ of a devout Christian is only about 7 points lower than that of an Agnostic. This is less than half the difference between the IQ of average white and an average negroe. It is simply NOT ENOUGH to adequately explain the phenomenon. Instead mister Sunstein himself has the explanation ! I quote:

“the false belief in Santa Claus is justified, because children generally have good reason to believe what their parents tell them and follow a sensible heuristic (“if my parents say it, it is probably true”); when children realize that Santa is the product of a widespread conspiracy among parents, they have a justified and true belief that a conspiracy has been at work.”

Translation:

“the false belief in Bin Laden is justified, because people generally have good reason to believe what their government and mass media tells them and follow a sensible heuristic (“if the government and mass media say it, it is probably true”); when people realize that Bin Laden is the product of a conspiracy among Zionists, they have a justified and true belief that a conspiracy has been at work.”

So the culprit is in fact not stupidity but TRUST in AUTHORITY.

How does Authority gain this trust? After all it is a pathological liar – no less. Recall that Santa Claus was not any kind of an accident or a slip up by otherwise perfect parents – there was also the Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny among others. Had the kids a full picture of what is going on they would realize that their heuristic is in fact SHIT.

But they DON’T have the full picture. They don’t because parents CONTROL THE INFORMATION kids receive. The parents decide who the child can and cannot talk to, what TV shows the child can and cannot see etc. The government in the same fashion decides which stories are fit for the mass media and which are not. If you have the slightest doubt that this is the case I refer you to Noam Chomsky who has this well documented.

Perhaps more importantly the parents have the authority to PUNISH the child if he/she “misbehaves”. Punishment is not merely a tool to ensure proper behavior ( such as not playing with “wrong” friends ). Punishment is also a tool for mind control. After all “wrong” can have no meaning without punishment. Sin has no meaning without hell. The child believes that the adult is always right because the adult is never punished. Similarly a person thinks the government is always right because presidents never go to prison. Might makes right.

Parents and Government both CONSTANTLY lie. Through a combination of reward, punishment and information management they are able to maintain the trust of their subjects even though some of their lies ( such as the one about Santa Claus ) are mindbendingly insane.

Mister Sunstein obviously thinks this is very funny. Why wouldn’t he ? He is Obama’s Czar. He is on the IN side. The parents also think the story of Santa Claus is funny. Only the kids don’t think it is funny when they learn that they were lied to. Also the people do not think it is funny when they learn that their government mercilessly butchered 3,000 of them.

So why do they do it ? The government uses the fear of being blown up by terrorists to better control its citizens ( think the Patriot Act, PUBLIC SUPPORT for the war in Iraq which boosted profits for Oil companies and raised gas prices for everybody else ). The parents are doing EXACTLY THE SAME by using the fear ( of not being visited by Santa ) to better control kids ( make sure they are “good” kids ). And of course the Church is using the fear of “hell” to control their subjects.

The principle is the same everywhere. What is astounding is how Christians can laugh at Muslims ( and Muslims can hate Christians ) without realizing that their situation is EXACTLY the same ? It is equally ironic that adults laugh at children for believing in Santa, while themselves believing in Bin Laden ( as being the perpetrator of 9-11 attacks ).

The simplest explanation tends to be correct. The explanation that parents buy presents is much simpler than the explanation involving Santa.

The explanation that CIA and Mossad executed 9-11 attacks is also MUCH SIMPLER than the completely insane notion that a bunch of apes in the mountains of Afghanistan armed with box cutters completely took over the greatest military superpower in history of the world, were somehow able to evade NORAD, strike Pentagon ( the most secure location in the world ), take down WTC7 building without ever touching it ( telepathically ? ) and in case of many of the 19 hijackers somehow end up being still alive today even as supposedly all 4 indestructible black boxes were destroyed – the mindbending success no doubt attributable to the element of surprise, since the hijackers were being actively watched by the US intelligence for months if not years prior to the attack ( google “Able Danger” ).

For one US Government and Israel are the only ones benefitting from the war on terror. Secondly CIA and Mossad are the only organizations capable of executing an operation on the scale of 9-11 attacks. It really is a no-brainer, the same as it is a no-brainer that presents are put under the tree by parents.

Frankly I don’t know which story is more outrageously absurd. Least the government could have done is say Bin Laden went down the chimney of WTC7 building to plant thermite explosives there. It would be more believable than their official story than the building collapsed for no reason whatsoever spontaneously all by itself.

I will conclude with another quote from Sunstein’s “Conspiracy Theories”:

“Not all false conspiracy theories are harmful [ Santa Claus, Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy ] It is an open question whether most conspiracy theories are equally benign; we will suggest that some are not benign at all.”

Indeed !

Last edited:
Even if, when the DEA raids your apartment, they find no physical evidence of LSD, posts like this would convince a jury that you spend most of your time high on various illegal chemicals.

• Banned
Even if, when the DEA raids your apartment, they find no physical evidence of LSD, posts like this would convince a jury that you spend most of your time high on various illegal chemicals.

I will let Sunstein answer for me:

"Perhaps conspiracy theories are a product of mental illness, such as paranoia or narcissism. And indeed, there can be no doubt that some people who accept conspiracy theories are mentally ill and subject to delusions. But we have seen that in many communities and even nations, such theories are widely held. It is not plausible to suggest that all or most members of those communities are afflicted by mental illness. The most important conspiracy theories are hardly limited to those who suffer from any kind of pathology."

I will let Sunstein answer for me:

"Perhaps conspiracy theories are a product of mental illness, such as paranoia or narcissism. And indeed, there can be no doubt that some people who accept conspiracy theories are mentally ill and subject to delusions. But we have seen that in many communities and even nations, such theories are widely held. It is not plausible to suggest that all or most members of those communities are afflicted by mental illness. The most important conspiracy theories are hardly limited to those who suffer from any kind of pathology."

You didn't respond to the drug charges. :lol:

This article is inspired by something Obama’s information Czar Cass Sunstein – a Harvard Law professor - with a serious mental disorder!

'nuff said. Cass Sunstein, a man so inane that he let's his own radical progressive agenda get in the way of his sex life .. *sigh* when will the left finally wake up and join the real world that the vast majority of us humans live in ?

My guess is never since they are (collectively) too worried about dictating how other people should live their lives to have any time to attend to their own... it's sad.

• Banned
Ok i finished reading that document by Sunstein. It doesn't really go into any detail about techniques to combat conspiracy theories but i do like the way he describes how utterly fucking stupid people are when it comes to forming opinions. He does go into detail on THAT.

Very difficult read ( mostly because it is written from an utterly criminal point of view ) but unless you already know everything that he is talking about it is a must whether you're a conspiracy theorist or not.

I am still debating whether i should dedicate an article to dissecting this document point by point. I really don't want to because the shit is 30 pages ... but the material is very important.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back