Deathers - sign up here

Why were we after Ben Ladin? I realize it was because he was the money backer of 9/11. But I did a search for the FBI most wanted list and here's what the FBI wanted him for

CAUTION
Usama Bin Laden is wanted in connection with the August 7, 1998, bombings of the United States Embassies in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, and Nairobi, Kenya. These attacks killed over 200 people. In addition, Bin Laden is a suspect in other terrorist attacks throughout the world.

No mention of 9/11 plus they changed the spelling in his first name Usama Bin Ladin and Osama Ben Ladin is not mention in his aliases

Aliases:
Usama Bin Muhammad Bin Ladin, Shaykh Usama Bin Ladin, the Prince, the Emir, Abu Abdallah, Mujahid Shaykh, Hajj, the Director

Is the name change proof of anything I don't know just odd
FBI — USAMA BIN LADEN

Is this proof of anything I don't know but I find it odd that we we're looking for him all these years for 9/11 and the FBI wasn't wanting him for that reason. It's just odd that they got rid of the remains so quickly and have not done this with any othe terrorist the government has killed directly.
Call me a DEATHER CALL ME A BIRTHER HELL i'M STARTING TO BELIEVER THE 9/11 TOOFERS. I post this reply in pure disgust at my government.

lol, it was the so called conspiracy theorists that broke the story that the phtos of OBL were faked. The MSM sites have taken them down, but you stupid fucks that believe known, proven liars still want to desperately believe they are telling you the truth.
Wrong yet again, fucktard Jones. Care to show a mainstream media outlet claiming the video was faked? What? Nobody has? NO SHIT! :lol: More bullshit lies from the king of lies.

Mr. Jones said:
I am proud to know that there are still rational, awake minded individuals out here and you fucking drones are the ones that are brainwashed.
I still can't believe you haven't dislocated your shoulder from all the times you pat yourself on the back and pretend you sick fucks are actually the good guys. I don't know about you, but to me, someone who would use the deaths of three thousand Americans to push their anti-government bullshit is a lowlife piece of shit scumbag who ranks right up there with Osama.

Mr. Jones said:
This whole thing is designed to be the prelude of another false flag attack and blamed on "the terrorists" to advance the PNAC plan.
You silly fucks have been preaching that since 9/11. Still hasn't come true. Isn't it sad when truthtards have to pretend any and all bad things are false flags? :lol: By the way, shit for brains.... Obama is in power now and he isn't a member of PNAC. You lose. Again.

Mr. Jones said:
Anyone who believes this latest round of BS is a fool, and a tool of the criminals.
So we should all just believe a known, proven liar such as yourself? :lol: NOBODY but 9/11 inside job is dumb enough to actually believe you, shithead!

Mr. Jones said:
I urge all rational thinking Americans to really dig into all the past lies starting with the 9-11 attacks, and quit being so fucking gullible, it is embarrassing that the rest of the world is laughing at Americans.
No, they're just laughing at silly little bitches like you. :lol:

Why were we after Ben Ladin? I realize it was because he was the money backer of 9/11. But I did a search for the FBI most wanted list and here's what the FBI wanted him for

CAUTION
Usama Bin Laden is wanted in connection with the August 7, 1998, bombings of the United States Embassies in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, and Nairobi, Kenya. These attacks killed over 200 people. In addition, Bin Laden is a suspect in other terrorist attacks throughout the world.

No mention of 9/11 plus they changed the spelling in his first name Usama Bin Ladin and Osama Ben Ladin is not mention in his aliases

Aliases:
Usama Bin Muhammad Bin Ladin, Shaykh Usama Bin Ladin, the Prince, the Emir, Abu Abdallah, Mujahid Shaykh, Hajj, the Director

FBI — USAMA BIN LADEN

Is this proof of anything I don't know but I find it odd that we we're looking for him all these years for 9/11 and the FBI wasn't wanting him for that reason. It's just odd that they got rid of the remains so quickly and have not done this with any othe terrorist the government has killed directly.
Call me a DEATHER CALL ME A BIRTHER HELL i'M STARTING TO BELIEVER THE 9/11 TOOFERS. I post this reply in pure disgust at my government.

The FBI only needs one indictment to arrest someone. He would have been indicted if caught.

BTW, if you're a conspiratard and the big bad gubment is all powerful and all evil, why wouldn't they just put it on Osama's poster and shut silly people like you up? :lol:

As for getting rid of Osama instead of putting him on trial, nobody wanted Osama to be a martyr, nor incite new attacks because of Osama's capture. Same reason why they dumped the body.

CAUTION

Aliases:

FBI — USAMA BIN LADEN

The FBI only needs one indictment to arrest someone. He would have been indicted if caught.

BTW, if you're a conspiratard and the big bad gubment is all powerful and all evil, why wouldn't they just put it on Osama's poster and shut silly people like you up? :lol:

As for getting rid of Osama instead of putting him on trial, nobody wanted Osama to be a martyr, nor incite new attacks because of Osama's capture. Same reason why they dumped the body.

Thats not the point, the government told us ben Ladin was the moiney backer for 9/11 and that was the reason we were looking for him. The FBI is also part of the government. Wasn't the lose of almost 5,000 men that one reason? conspiratard? No I'm just a questioner especially since this adminastration has not once been open an honest with the people of America.

The Great Unifying Conspiracy:

Bin Laden is not really dead. Obama is spreading this rumor as a way to distract attention from his Fake But Accurate Birth Certificate. Bin Laden is actually being held in a secret location, and undergoing waterboarding to make him divulge how Bush and Cheney actually planned 9/11.

Osama bin Laden corpse photo is fake | World news | guardian.co.uk

THE DAILY STAR :: News :: Middle East :: Image of dead bin Laden fake: Pakistani TV

"...As the list of 'oddities' grows regarding this shooting incident -- as with so many others -- the possibility of another CIA Photoshop PSYOP emerges.

[redacted] news: Photosyopshop®: How Did UT Shooter Tooley Get Mohammed Atta's Eyes, Eyebrows?

Fake Picture Used As Osama Bin Laden Was On A Forum In 2010! (Pics) :

Also Bush had his chance but they could not prove OBL was actually behind 9-11.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...iban-offer-to-surrender-bin-laden-631436.html

Pakistani Urdu TV channel Geo News quoted Pakistani intelligence officials as saying that the world's most wanted terrorist Osama Bin Laden was killed in a search operation launched by the Pakistani forces after a Pakistani army helicopter was shot down in the wee hours of Monday in Abbotabad, a mountainous town located some 60 kilometers north of Pakistan's capital city of Islamabad.

http://english.people.com.cn/90001/90777/90851/7366885.html

Last edited:

Aliases:

FBI — USAMA BIN LADEN

Thats not the point, the government told us ben Ladin was the moiney backer for 9/11 and that was the reason we were looking for him. The FBI is also part of the government. Wasn't the lose of almost 5,000 men that one reason? conspiratard? No I'm just a questioner especially since this adminastration has not once been open an honest with the people of America.

I didn't say you are a conspiratard.... I was asking you a question if you are one.

Like I said, you only need one indictment, and producing an indictment too soon can mess up a case. Would you want Osama to walk on a technicality ala Ayers? The FBI already had more than enough to make him #1 and they did. Does the why really matter? Do you really think if they had caught him that he wouldn't be charged with 9/11?

As for the administration being open and honest with the people of America..... you have to go back a LOOOOONG way before you find an administration that was. Don't confuse a love for the truth with a love for the government.

I believe they have OBL, but he's not dead. Why would they kill the most valuable piece of information on this earth in regards to terrorism?

Obama had no knowledge of this ahead of time...it was all the Navy and Marines, for mmy money. They didn't want his indecisiveness.

Now the most modern techniques of enhanced interrogation are taking place unkown to to anyone else on some island completely deserted except for the USA.

And watch for raids on terror cells everywhere in the next months.

He's been out of the loop on terrorist activity for years.... he would have had absolutely nothing usable. Do you think our security services are that dumb? Because I can guarantee you, they are not.

They did take all the hard drives from Osama's computers. I am sure he was still in the loop & we will see more heads roll soon.

:lol: No shit, Sherlock!!! People coming out with fake pictures doesn't mean the world thinks Osama is still alive! How fucking dishonest can you get?

Were these pictures released by the government? No.

Man, Jones, when you fuck up, you SERIOUSLY fuck up. Must be all the practice you get. :lol:

Conclusion: The origin and content of the PDF document should be traceable back to the software tools
and procedures used by the originator. If someone in the White House created the document, they
used a Macintosh computer to produce this document, as is indicated in the document, and that
computer is expected to be running Mac OS X 10.6.7.
Furthermore, much discussion is circulating the web about using Adobe Illustrator to open the
documents and see the layers. While using Illustrator to view certain aspects of the document may be
useful, the document and its contents must be understood in the context in which they were created,
i.e., on a Mac with Apple’s Preview application. Other tools may provide additional information such as
meta data described above, but an accurate analysis of the document must consider how it was created
and how the layers continued to exist in the file. It was not because of Adobe Illustrator. A number of
tools could have been used preceding the final assembly occurring in Preview.

do we have any non racist techies in the house ?? be careful how you answer...

Last edited:
Content Elements
The meta data indicates that some parts of the file are TIFF images and some parts of the file are PNG
images.
Conclusion: These are two common file formats. TIFF images are usually produced by scanning software
used with scanner devices. PNG is a newer format used by graphics programs that store in graphics data
a more efficient format producing smaller files than TIFF files. The two image types appearing in the
meta data is consistent with the fact that the PDF document contains layers where small chunks of
image are overlaid on the larger background image containing the form and security paper background.
What caused those layers to exist is unknown. One commenter at a prominent website said that the
layers were caused by “optimizing the PDF.” I know of no PDF optimization process that creates layers
in the output PDF file.

ivan zatkovich, document expert

might be a good time to move this thread back to "politics"

Last edited:
File created in a single session
Based upon the meta data, the file was created and not subsequently modified.
Conclusion: Because the internal creation and modification dates are the same, it can be concluded that
the file was created in one session, not created and then modified with the overlays at a later time. This
does not preclude the possibility that the scanning and overlays were prepared separately and merged
together in this single session.

Summary of Layers
There are two groups of overlays as follows:
Group 1 ‐ The black text overlays that are:
Overlay 1 ‐ main text
Overlay 2 ‐ mothers occupation
Group 2 – the Stamp overlays which are:
Overlay 3 – Date stamp of the Local Registrar
Overlay 4 – Date stamp of the Registrar General
Overlay 5 – Stamp of the State Registrar
Overlay 6 – Time stamp of State Registrar
All of the overlays were of a higher resolution than the background layer. This suggests that the
overlays where created to enhance that content (ie. make the text darker and/or the edges sharper).
The only two plausible explanations for this pattern of layers is:
1. Someone was changing the content of both the text and the stamps.
2. Someone was systematically enhancing the black text layers for legibility, and then enhancing
the stamp overlays separately for legibility.

http://www.ivanzatkovich.com/caseexperience.html

that's all for now gang. seriously, if there are any super techs in the crowd would you please pm me ?? all of this may have already been posted on this board, but i think it's worth another look ...thanks, scott e.

Last edited:
FAKE AL QAEDA

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsUtvOW6SR0]YouTube - Fake Al Qaeda Actors EXPOSED! Adam Gadahn & Yousef al-Khattab[/ame]

Fake Al Qaeda | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED

1. We have MI5 (British CIA) posing as Alqueda.
Al-Qaeda cleric exposed as an MI5 double agent - Times Online

2. We have Mossad (Israel CIA) posing as ALqueda in Palestine:
Mossad Exposed in Phony 'Palestinian Al-Qaeda' Caper
By Way of Deception, by Justin Raimondo
Palestinians arrest al-Qaeda 'poseurs' - smh.com.au
A "Palestinian Terrorist" Wearing the Star of David

3. We have USA posing as Alqueda:

The FBI lists Gadahn's aliases as Abu Suhayb Al-Amriki, Abu Suhayb, Yihya Majadin Adams, Adam Pearlman, and Yayah. But Adam Pearlmen is his REAL name! Adam is the grandson of the late Carl K. Pearlman; a prominent Jewish urologist in Orange County. Carl was also a member of the board of directors of the Anti-Defamation League, which was caught spying on Americans for Israel in 1993, much as AIPAC has been caught up in the more recent spy scandal.
The ADL: More about the "monitors"
Israeli Spying: The Mother of all Scandals | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED

3. We have israel posing as alqueda in the phillipines.
The Truth About Al Qaeda - The CIA Connection
In Baguio City: Israeli terror suspect falls; cops eye link to al-Qaeda

The two British operatives, arrested by Basra police and later freed by a British military operation, were identified by the BBC as "members of the SAS elite special forces" (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/424614.stm). They were disguised by wigs and Arab dress. Iraqi sources reported that the Iraqi police were watching the two, and when they tried to approach them they shot two policemen and tried to escape the scene. The Iraqi police chased and captured them, to discover large amount of explosives planted in the car, which apparently was planned to be remotely detonated in the busy market of Basra. The SAS involvement in Iraq was discovered on the 30th of January 2005 when an RAF Hercules plane crashed near Baghdad killing then British servicemen after dropping off fifty SAS members north of Baghdad to fight Iraqi guerillas.

ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE WATCHING THE RIGHT ENEMY !!!!!!!

CIA + Mossad + MI5 = AlQueada

False Flage Alert Color Code "RED" - "Al Qaeda Is Gonna Want To Avenge This As Quickly As Possibly Can" Congreeman Peter King

Revolutionary Politics::Revolutionary Politics : "Al Qaeda Is Gonna Want To Avenge This As Quickly As Possibly Can" Congreeman Peter King

Get ready another "attack" is imminent and the gullible dopes will goose step to become cannon fodder for the liars again. I suppose when they run out of them they will resort to nukes somewhere down the line.
Folks the bottom line is how much BS from these proven liars is enough for you to take a serious look at what the hell is happening?

Beyond the Bin Laden Stunt; The Dire Implications of This Latest Surreal Ploy

http://www.activistpost.com/2011/05/beyond-bin-laden-stunt-and-dire.html

Last edited:
Content Elements
The meta data indicates that some parts of the file are TIFF images and some parts of the file are PNG
images.
Conclusion: These are two common file formats. TIFF images are usually produced by scanning software
used with scanner devices. PNG is a newer format used by graphics programs that store in graphics data
a more efficient format producing smaller files than TIFF files. The two image types appearing in the
meta data is consistent with the fact that the PDF document contains layers where small chunks of
image are overlaid on the larger background image containing the form and security paper background.
What caused those layers to exist is unknown. One commenter at a prominent website said that the
layers were caused by “optimizing the PDF.” I know of no PDF optimization process that creates layers
in the output PDF file.

ivan zatkovich, document expert

might be a good time to move this thread back to "politics"

might be a better time to stfu

Unceremoniously dumped out of a chopper.... buried at sea. Same thing. :lol:

I actually heard on BBC that they washed and prepped him according to Muslim funeral traditions on the aircraft carrier so as not to piss off the Muslims any more than nedcessary and buried him at sea so as not to create a place for future Muslim pilgrims to mosey to.

Pretty smart, if you ask me.

Sign me up! I am already called a birther and truther mine as well add some thing else as well...I am just someone who doesn't believe the government so sue me.

I didn't say you are a conspiratard.... I was asking you a question if you are one.

Like I said, you only need one indictment, and producing an indictment too soon can mess up a case. Would you want Osama to walk on a technicality ala Ayers? The FBI already had more than enough to make him #1 and they did. Does the why really matter? Do you really think if they had caught him that he wouldn't be charged with 9/11?

As for the administration being open and honest with the people of America..... you have to go back a LOOOOONG way before you find an administration that was. Don't confuse a love for the truth with a love for the government.

Like I said, you only need one indictment, and producing an indictment too soon can mess up a case.

That wasn't the reason the government gave us for going after Ben Ladin

A little honesty and this adminastration has not been honest about anything. You know when somone says they are going to be transparennt I expect them to keep their word.

Forum List

Back