Deathers now take over where birthers left off

'Deathers' take over where 'birthers' left off - CNN.com

One Fox Business News host is not going quite that far. Judge Andrew Napolitano at one point declared that "Osama bin Laden is dead," but he later seemed unconvinced. Napolitano also questioned the president's authority to kill him.

Napolitano began his Monday show by saying bin Laden was "killed on the illegal whim of the president." Moments later, he added, "Osama bin Laden is dead. And the president seems to think he has the right to kill whomever he wants so long as the person is perceived as a monster and the public supports it."
Hilarious! To think, we may be standing beside some of these people at the supermarket or Wal-Mart. Probably more likely Wal-Mart. :lol:

You really are an idiot.

I asked this in another thread, and no one ever answered me, lets try it again.

Who said:
I am sorry, but if you believe the newest death of OBL, you're stupid. Just think to yourself--they paraded Saddam's dead sons around to prove they were dead--why do you suppose they hastily buried this version of OBL at sea? This lying, murderous Empire can only exist with your brainwashed consent--just put your flags away and THINK!

Or:
It's also easier just to swallow the lies of the Empire like Monica Lewinsky swallowed Clinton's sperm. It works for me.

What's your point? That Cindy Sheehan is a nutbag? We knew that already. Why are so many conservatives agreeing with Cindy Sheehan, now that it's in their political interest?

Do you lefties realize you are just like us? Republicans support the Military regardless of the administration in power and wouldn't you know it so does the radical left...well... that is if a democrat is president. It's incredible how the democrat party managed to move from the segregationist obstructionist racist radicals forty years ago to the party of the "great society" and plantation politics. Years ago the flower power left had a million phrases that translated to anti-war and now, by God, they support the assassination of the enemies of the US ...well..if a democrat is president. Maybe there is hope for lefties after all but I doubt it.

"Lefties" have always supported our military, contrary to the lies of the past ten years. Bin Laden had nothing to do with the invasion of Iraq, which we were against, not the military who had to carry it out. And you can't seriously equate the Vietnam war with either the Iraq or Afghanistan wars. The entire purpose was different; we have an all-volunteer military; and midway through Vietnam, you were hard-pressed to even find a Republican who supported it.

Next?

Lefties have always supported the military? Maybe you should tell the NYT that, they seem to have missed the change of policy.

'Deathers' take over where 'birthers' left off - CNN.com

Hilarious! To think, we may be standing beside some of these people at the supermarket or Wal-Mart. Probably more likely Wal-Mart. :lol:

You really are an idiot.

I asked this in another thread, and no one ever answered me, lets try it again.

Who said:

Or:
It's also easier just to swallow the lies of the Empire like Monica Lewinsky swallowed Clinton's sperm. It works for me.

What's your point? That Cindy Sheehan is a nutbag? We knew that already. Why are so many conservatives agreeing with Cindy Sheehan, now that it's in their political interest?

Which conservatives are agreeing with her?

Do you lefties realize you are just like us? Republicans support the Military regardless of the administration in power and wouldn't you know it so does the radical left...well... that is if a democrat is president. It's incredible how the democrat party managed to move from the segregationist obstructionist racist radicals forty years ago to the party of the "great society" and plantation politics. Years ago the flower power left had a million phrases that translated to anti-war and now, by God, they support the assassination of the enemies of the US ...well..if a democrat is president. Maybe there is hope for lefties after all but I doubt it.

"Lefties" have always supported our military, contrary to the lies of the past ten years. Bin Laden had nothing to do with the invasion of Iraq, which we were against, not the military who had to carry it out. And you can't seriously equate the Vietnam war with either the Iraq or Afghanistan wars. The entire purpose was different; we have an all-volunteer military; and midway through Vietnam, you were hard-pressed to even find a Republican who supported it.

Next?

Lefties have always supported the military? Maybe you should tell the NYT that, they seem to have missed the change of policy.

I am a liberal. I am a liberal who did 20 years in the military. Did I support them when I was in? Are the liberals who are active now supporting the military?

:evil:

Obama plays Alinsky's Rules quite well.

:clap2: Thats the way the left plays the game....

And as for Al Qeda... its a shame you have to wait for the enemy to confirm the death of their leader.

Just sayin' :eusa_whistle:

Indeed. We do know now that al-Queida has confirmed it, and seeks revenge...

Al-Qaida vows revenge for Osama bin Laden's death

As if we didn't know this was coming? Hell? According to the hard drives and notes taken from that compund? They were planning attacks here...

And I stand by my notion that no matter what we do, or don't do AQ is gonna press foward with their declared war on the West and our culture.

People need to take their heads outta the sand...

Bin Laden Planned to Attack U.S. Trains on 9/11 Anniversary

Wake up people and stop treating these radicals with kid gloves and making excuses/playing politics with this stuff... They need to be destroyed.

Like that radical OBL was treated under Obama's watch? Ooops....he's dead. Not exactly kid gloves.

Next?

I am a liberal. I am a liberal who did 20 years in the military. Did I support them when I was in? Are the liberals who are active now supporting the military?

:evil:

I said Lefties. Unlike many people I understand the difference.

Are you going to try and deny that the professional Left has a history of disparaging and trashing the military? Tell me that some of your liberal friends have not openly wondered how anyone could join an organization that kills babies and breeds people that think killing is fun. That Vietnam thing is still gong strong in some circles.

Well, Andrew Napolitano, for one.

I see.

Saying that he believes bin Laden is dead is agreeing with Sheehan when she says that anyone who believes that is stupid.

What does it take to disagree with someone?

I see.

Saying that he believes bin Laden is dead is agreeing with Sheehan when she says that anyone who believes that is stupid.

You're right. I was thinking of some thing else. Andrew Napolitano agrees with Michael Moore's view, not Cindy Sheehan's.

I've heard that claim from a number of Conservatives in the last few days though, mostly on another message board I frequent. I commend the Cons of this board for being above that, for the most part.

hmm. the political discourse in the US since I've been back here in the US from April has went into looneytown. I wish Americans could see how people view the US's internal politics at the moment. It is seen as a joke, and it is seen as something to be worried about. As real solutions to problems get ignored, and distractions become the main focus when it comes to discourse. Then new problems will arise that require new solutions, but those solutions will go mostly unheard.With that being said. Why does Obama religious affiliation matter? How long can bigots keep control of the pulpit?

I see.

You're right. I was thinking of some thing else. Andrew Napolitano agrees with Michael Moore's view, not Cindy Sheehan's.

I've heard that claim from a number of Conservatives in the last few days though, mostly on another message board I frequent. I commend the Cons of this board for being above that, for the most part.

I do not know exactly what Moore and Napolitano have said about killing bin Laden, but from what I do know they only agree that it was wrong. I tend to agree, with Napolitano because I think that no one person should have the power to order anyone's death. Moore is an idiot because he thinks we should send police end to arrest him and then try him in criminal court.

That said, my problems are more of the theological/moral/ideology than practical. I understand that no one is actually going to mount a serious charge against Obama for killing bin Laden, and it is a good thing. If the president had not ordered a specific mission to kill him I would have no problems at all with it.

I see.

I do not know exactly what Moore and Napolitano have said about killing bin Laden, but from what I do know they only agree that it was wrong. I tend to agree, with Napolitano because I think that no one person should have the power to order anyone's death. Moore is an idiot because he thinks we should send police end to arrest him and then try him in criminal court.

That said, my problems are more of the theological/moral/ideology than practical. I understand that no one is actually going to mount a serious charge against Obama for killing bin Laden, and it is a good thing. If the president had not ordered a specific mission to kill him I would have no problems at all with it.

I don't know where you got that the President specifically ordered them to kill him.

Everything I've read said that it was kill or capture, with the final decision left to those in the field (the SEALs).

I don't know where you got that the President specifically ordered them to kill him.

Everything I've read said that it was kill or capture, with the final decision left to those in the field (the SEALs).

If it hadn't been a "kill" operation the Seals would have brought him back alive. Only one person in the entire compound was armed, and they killed him in the first building. After that the only shots fired were those fired by Seals.

If it hadn't been a "kill" operation the Seals would have brought him back alive. Only one person in the entire compound was armed, and they killed him in the first building. After that the only shots fired were those fired by Seals.

It's possible you're right. But where are you getting all these specifics of the mission?

It's possible you're right. But where are you getting all these specifics of the mission?

I read. A lot, and much faster than most people. It is very educational.

Forum List

Back