Deathers now take over where birthers left off

Obama plays Alinsky's Rules quite well.

You've never read a single printed page of Saul Alinsky in your natural born life.

All you might know of him you learned from Rush and Sean - and of course they hate him b/c he was incredibly successful at organizing poor people and getting them power.

Karl? *FUCK OFF*

Yes, I DID Notice you can't refute what I said. Come on back once Rush explains it to you better.

Well that was the plan. Why else would the administration dispose of the body and hide all the evidence that they actually took him out if they werent trying to get another conspiracy going to distract people from the real issues?

I don't really think it's that big of a stretch for people to want to actually see pictures or more evidence that he is dead. I mean it's not like the administration has a track record of honesty here. Though I would think that Al Qaida confirming things would be enough honestly.

No one was "hiding" evidence. Good grief, you people really are such wild-eyed reactionaries!

Just the fact that no spokesman (Zawahiri?) has come out immediately and said that the demise of Osama bin Laden has been greatly exaggerated should be plenty of proof.

Do we want a slowdown of terror attacks or not? Showing photographs of a dead Osama bin Laden is a sure way to invite more. Radical Islamists rioted in the streets over a cartoon of Mohammed, for heaven's sake.

You've never read a single printed page of Saul Alinsky in your natural born life.

All you might know of him you learned from Rush and Sean - and of course they hate him b/c he was incredibly successful at organizing poor people and getting them power.

Karl? *FUCK OFF*

Yes, I DID Notice you can't refute what I said. Come on back once Rush explains it to you better.

You have no idea what you're speaking of. YOU ASSUME too much. So again?

*FUCK OFF* I've got no time for your bullshit, BOY.

Well that was the plan. Why else would the administration dispose of the body and hide all the evidence that they actually took him out if they werent trying to get another conspiracy going to distract people from the real issues?

I don't really think it's that big of a stretch for people to want to actually see pictures or more evidence that he is dead. I mean it's not like the administration has a track record of honesty here. Though I would think that Al Qaida confirming things would be enough honestly.

I've read Rules for Radicals, and I've been a full time community organizer for the last 4 years - and I think Alinsky is an idiot.

The "rules" are nothing more than common sense and regurgitated Machiavelli, and his writing style is incredibly obnoxious and self-involved.

The only thing most community organizers credit him for is writing a semi-popular book about it, and exposing the concepts to people outside of the field.

And so does everyone on the right. I'm always amused when Alinsky's Rules for Radicals is used as a defense by conservatives, because you use every one (except where noted), often much more effectively, depending on your target:

1. Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have.

2. Never go outside the experience of your people.

3. Whenever possible, go outside of the experience of the enemy.

4. Make the enemy live up to their own book of rules.

5. Ridicule is man's most potent weapon.

6. A good tactic is one that your people enjoy.

7. A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.

8. Keep the pressure on with different tactics and actions, and utilize all events of the period for your purpose.

9. The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.

10. The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition.

11. If you push a negative hard and deep enough, it will break through into its counterside.

12. The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.

13. Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.

Do you lefties realize you are just like us? Republicans support the Military regardless of the administration in power and wouldn't you know it so does the radical left...well... that is if a democrat is president. It's incredible how the democrat party managed to move from the segregationist obstructionist racist radicals forty years ago to the party of the "great society" and plantation politics. Years ago the flower power left had a million phrases that translated to anti-war and now, by God, they support the assassination of the enemies of the US ...well..if a democrat is president. Maybe there is hope for lefties after all but I doubt it.

"Lefties" have always supported our military, contrary to the lies of the past ten years. Bin Laden had nothing to do with the invasion of Iraq, which we were against, not the military who had to carry it out. And you can't seriously equate the Vietnam war with either the Iraq or Afghanistan wars. The entire purpose was different; we have an all-volunteer military; and midway through Vietnam, you were hard-pressed to even find a Republican who supported it.

Next?

Do you lefties realize you are just like us? Republicans support the Military regardless of the administration in power and wouldn't you know it so does the radical left...well... that is if a democrat is president. It's incredible how the democrat party managed to move from the segregationist obstructionist racist radicals forty years ago to the party of the "great society" and plantation politics. Years ago the flower power left had a million phrases that translated to anti-war and now, by God, they support the assassination of the enemies of the US ...well..if a democrat is president. Maybe there is hope for lefties after all but I doubt it.

Unfortunately...they're too partisan to understand what you just wrote. They live in an alternate Universe where these sorts of things are good ONLY when one of their own is in power. Otherwise?

*VERBOTEN* And must be attacked from every angle. Objectivity eludes them.

I always laugh out loud when I see a died-in-the-wool partisan hack accuse others of being partisan.

Karl? *FUCK OFF*

You have no idea what you're speaking of. YOU ASSUME too much. So again?

*FUCK OFF* I've got no time for your bullshit, BOY.

So then tell us all about your deep knowledge of mr Alinksy, besides what Sean Hannity told you. Go ahead.

I've read Rules for Radicals, and I've been a full time community organizer for the last 4 years - and I think Alinsky is an idiot.

The "rules" are nothing more than common sense and regurgitated Machiavelli, and his writing style is incredibly obnoxious and self-involved.

The only thing most community organizers credit him for is writing a semi-popular book about it, and exposing the concepts to people outside of the field.

Since he wrote it just before he died, I think that was the purpose of the book.

Since he wrote it just before he died, I think that was the purpose of the book.

Of course that was the purpose, and it that sense it's cool. Like a "for DUMMIES" book.

I just don't like his style, it's too self-important.

The fact that you are a community organizer is, in no small part, thanks to Alinsky and his fellow workers who brought the concept to disenfranchised communities.

:clap2: Thats the way the left plays the game....

And as for Al Qeda... its a shame you have to wait for the enemy to confirm the death of their leader.

Just sayin' :eusa_whistle:

The fact that you are a community organizer is, in no small part, thanks to Alinsky and his fellow workers who brought the concept to disenfranchised communities.

No, not quite. The fact that I am a community organizer is because I answered a Craigslist ad. That's the problem that I have with Alinsky - he didn't invent anything. The organization I started my career as an organizer at existed long before Rules came out.

"Disenfranchised communities" knew about community organizing long before Rules. Alinsky only brought the concept to middle-class liberals and college students.

Karl? *FUCK OFF*

Hey Dummy... I have, and T is right!

Obama and his chronies are usin Alynsky's tactics to a fukin' tee!
This is why they, errrrr, ya'll are so predictable.

:clap2: Thats the way the left plays the game....

And as for Al Qeda... its a shame you have to wait for the enemy to confirm the death of their leader.

Just sayin' :eusa_whistle:

Indeed. We do know now that al-Queida has confirmed it, and seeks revenge...

Al-Qaida vows revenge for Osama bin Laden's death

As if we didn't know this was coming? Hell? According to the hard drives and notes taken from that compund? They were planning attacks here...

And I stand by my notion that no matter what we do, or don't do AQ is gonna press foward with their declared war on the West and our culture.

People need to take their heads outta the sand...

Bin Laden Planned to Attack U.S. Trains on 9/11 Anniversary

Wake up people and stop treating these radicals with kid gloves and making excuses/playing politics with this stuff... They need to be destroyed.

Karl? *FUCK OFF*

Hey Dummy... I have, and T is right!

Obama and his chronies are usin Alynsky's tactics to a fukin' tee!
This is why they, errrrr, ya'll are so predictable.

You must be confusing it with Green Eggs and Ham...Or perhaps Rush's latest screed.

Thanks for the neg rep, big guy! Testy, you are.

Of course that was the purpose, and it that sense it's cool. Like a "for DUMMIES" book.

The whole book is quite interesting, and spot on the way politicking is done by all persuasions. IT's entirely a matter of putting all the wagons in a circle and coming up with a strategy that will attract the most attention, and then start firing away at the enemy. Remember too that it was written at the height of the Vietnam war, so much of it is written with a slant toward political games of the time.

The whole book is quite interesting, and spot on the way politicking is done by all persuasions. IT's entirely a matter of putting all the wagons in a circle and coming up with a strategy that will attract the most attention, and then start firing away at the enemy. Remember too that it was written at the height of the Vietnam war, so much of it is written with a slant toward political games of the time.

You're right. The problem that I have with Alinsky is that people give him too much credit, on both sides of the aisle. As a community organizer, I don't look up to Alinsky for inspiration - I look to Mother Jones, Walter Reuther, Bella Abzug, Martin Luther King Jr, and countless others.

'Deathers' take over where 'birthers' left off - CNN.com

One Fox Business News host is not going quite that far. Judge Andrew Napolitano at one point declared that "Osama bin Laden is dead," but he later seemed unconvinced. Napolitano also questioned the president's authority to kill him.

Napolitano began his Monday show by saying bin Laden was "killed on the illegal whim of the president." Moments later, he added, "Osama bin Laden is dead. And the president seems to think he has the right to kill whomever he wants so long as the person is perceived as a monster and the public supports it."
Hilarious! To think, we may be standing beside some of these people at the supermarket or Wal-Mart. Probably more likely Wal-Mart. :lol:

You really are an idiot.

I asked this in another thread, and no one ever answered me, lets try it again.

Who said:
I am sorry, but if you believe the newest death of OBL, you're stupid. Just think to yourself--they paraded Saddam's dead sons around to prove they were dead--why do you suppose they hastily buried this version of OBL at sea? This lying, murderous Empire can only exist with your brainwashed consent--just put your flags away and THINK!

Or:
It's also easier just to swallow the lies of the Empire like Monica Lewinsky swallowed Clinton's sperm. It works for me.

Forum List

Back