Death

Zhukov

VIP Member
Dec 21, 2003
Everywhere, simultaneously.
It took too long (should have shot him outright) but the correct decision was made.

Runnion's Killer Receives Death Sentence

SANTA ANA, Calif. (AP) - A judge Friday formally sentenced to death the man who kidnapped and murdered 5-year-old Samantha Runnion in a case that led to the expansion of abduction alerts on electronic billboards along state freeways.

"You're a disgrace to the human race,'' the girl's mother, Erin Runnion, tearily told Alejandro Avila in court. "... Everything in me wants to hurt you in every possible way.''

A jury convicted the 30-year-old former factory worker in April and voted for the death penalty in May. Judge William R. Froeberg endorsed the recommendation.

Avila snatched the kicking and screaming girl as she played outside her Stanton home. Her nude body was found the next day about 50 miles away, left on the ground as if it had been posed. Authorities said she had been sexually assualted and suffocated.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uslatest/story/0,1282,-5160175,00.html

And it should be done next Wednesday night, 9:00 EST, on all the major networks so everyone can see what happens when you commit a violent crime.

Unfortunately....this is in California.

He should get special preference and be moved to the front of the line, and maybe they'll get around to killing him sometime this century.

Zhukov said:
Unfortunately....this is in California.

He should get special preference and be moved to the front of the line, and maybe they'll get around to killing him sometime this century.

I say give the mother a baseball bat...put the offender in a padded room with his hands tied behind his back...then let the mother decide his fait...Cruel and unusual punishment ya say...not in my books!

Put him in with the general population of his prison with a sign on his back that says, " I am the scum who raped and murdered a little girl", and let the guards go elsewhere for a while. He'll get exactly what he deserves pretty quickly. If he somehow survives, then give him the death penalty.

GotZoom said:
And it should be done next Wednesday night, 9:00 EST, on all the major networks so everyone can see what happens when you commit a violent crime.
ive always said they should put executions on PPV, take orders for viewing, and give the proceeds to the victims :2guns:

Abbey Normal said:
Put him in with the general population of his prison with a sign on his back that says, " I am the scum who raped and murdered a little girl", and let the guards go elsewhere for a while. He'll get exactly what he deserves pretty quickly. If he somehow survives, then give him the death penalty.

hang a sign on em that reads "failed human being" then shoot them. Leave the body for a few days to set an example then take out the garbage.

Abbey Normal said:

actually that should be a tattoo, and he never gets to wear a shirt again. not even after death.

Forum List

Back