Death...

Actually, I did get on here Late Last night with some Drink in me in a Piss-Poor Mood and Posted a Callout Thread to Gunny which was Locked and Removed...

But I was out of Denver and Off the Computer Yesterday after 7 in the AM...

True Story.

:)

peace...

Spent yesterday down South visiting with my last Remaining and Eldest Sister...

She is in Hospice Care with Brain and Lung Cancer...

She has very little Time with us left.

My Wife and I have seen a lot of Death in our Families since about 2003.

She Lost her Grandmother here in Denver and then her Father.

Then I Lost a Lifelong Friend just as my Daughter was Born, and then both of my Parents just after my Son was Born...

In the last 2 Weeks her other Grandmother Passed and then one of my Aunts did.

Now my Sister is going to join them.

We told my Daughter that my Sister was "Sick", so she Asked to make her some "Soup" to make her feel better.

If only something Magical like that could happen...

But then again, relatively speaking, the Soup did make my Sister feel better.

My Daughter is only 4 but has a Heart as big as the Earth.

Two Ends of Life...

My Sister was given 5 Months a year and half ago...

She Fought a Courageous Fight against the thing that is Killing her.

A Beautiful and Proud Women, she is...

Like our Mother before her... Until the last week of my Mom's LONG Battle with Illnesses, she was Certain, even at 88, that she was going to beat it.

My Sister is the Same... She's now come to Terms with it, not able to get out of Bed...

It's as Sad as it is Angering...

But we will all go some day.

It's what we do with it while we have it that Matters.

Appreciate the one's you have while you have them.

If not for my Wife and Children I am not Sure how I would have Handled these things.

Because of them, I am Blessed...

I am also Blessed to have Known my Sister for almost 40 Years...

I only Knew my first Sister to Pass for 15 Years...

WAY too Young, she was.

Like it was Yesterday...

The Knock at the Door... The Officer telling me there was an Accident...

A Fatality.

Having to call my Mom and tell her that her Daughter was Killed... One of the Worst days of my Life.

Not being able to say Goodbye is Difficult...

So is being Able to.

Don't Know if one is Easier than the other.

My Dad went without Warning and my Mom went VERY Slowly...

So Close together in their Deaths that I don't Think it ever really set in that either is Gone.

And now my Big Sister...

:(

peace...

There is nothing I can say to ease your pain, so I'll just say that my prayers are with you and yours at this trying time.

Then I Lost a Lifelong Friend just as my Daughter was Born, and then both of my Parents just after my Son was Born...

We told my Daughter that my Sister was "Sick", so she Asked to make her some "Soup" to make her feel better.

Two Ends of Life...

Like our Mother before her... Until the last week of my Mom's LONG Battle with Illnesses, she was Certain, even at 88, that she was going to beat it.

My Sister is the Same... She's now come to Terms with it, not able to get out of Bed...

If not for my Wife and Children I am not Sure how I would have Handled these things.

WAY too Young, she was.

Like it was Yesterday...

A Fatality.

Having to call my Mom and tell her that her Daughter was Killed... One of the Worst days of my Life.

So is being Able to.

So Close together in their Deaths that I don't Think it ever really set in that either is Gone.

And now my Big Sister...

peace...

There is nothing I can say to ease your pain, so I'll just say that my prayers are with you and yours at this trying time.

Thank you... I should have Thought Twice about Sharing it here, Considering some People's Lack of Shame, but I did, and I Appreciate all of the Thoughts and Prayers, not just on this Thread, but in PM also.

peace...

Mal:

Sorry for the pain, friend.

Take pride in your daughter. That's a fine kid.

It's ok to "let go" now as far as your sister.

Ignore those here who would challenge you and continue the petty shit even at a time like this. Such people truly have serious problems and are not worth even wasting your thoughts on.

My prayers (such as my prayers are) go out to you and your sister and your family.

Two Ends of Life...

WAY too Young, she was.

Like it was Yesterday...

A Fatality.

So is being Able to.

And now my Big Sister...

peace...

I find your post rather odd, given you were on yesterday posting a thread, and bumping it a good half dozen times trying to get a rise out of the Mods and get them to ban you...

So...you were sitting at your sisters death bed, while trying to goad people into responding to you (which failed; your thread was simply removed), and now you want sympathy, and say it's what we do with the time we have left that counts?

Damn, dude. I think your wires are sparking.

In Order...

Forum: The Flame Zone Today, 06:29 AM
Replies: 39 i miss kitten
Views: 596 Posted By tha malcontent
KK is my Favorite Moderator... :( :) ...

KK is my Favorite Moderator... :(

peace...
Forum: The Flame Zone Yesterday, 06:53 AM
Replies: 179 Is your Pussy STANKY?... Maybe you Need to Wash it?
Views: 1,177 Posted By tha malcontent
Is your Pussy STANKY?... Maybe you Need to Wash...

Is your Pussy STANKY?... Maybe you Need to Wash it?

Just a Reminder of the OP, you ThinSkinned, Paranoid and Stinky Bastards!..
:rofl:

peace...

---

I was Absent from this Board for 24 Hours, you Pathetic Little Person.

You can't Keep your Bile out of a Thread like this?...

Wow...

peace...

MAybe you miss the irony of your posts - I bolded it for you. Also keep in mind that if I can't come back to a thread after working all day without being "obsessed", you shall not be granted the same.

Don't like it? Change.

Two Ends of Life...

WAY too Young, she was.

Like it was Yesterday...

A Fatality.

So is being Able to.

And now my Big Sister...

peace...

I find your post rather odd, given you were on yesterday posting a thread, and bumping it a good half dozen times trying to get a rise out of the Mods and get them to ban you...

So...you were sitting at your sisters death bed, while trying to goad people into responding to you (which failed; your thread was simply removed), and now you want sympathy, and say it's what we do with the time we have left that counts?

Damn, dude. I think your wires are sparking.

Yeah and the day my mom died I went bike riding, you never would have known it.

People react differently to crisis. I go into denial. But when you do that, the nights are the worst, you can't ignore it any more.

God bless you mal.

Yep....and obviously Dis didn't see Mal after his parents died within weeks of one another.

Mal is being.....Mal. And good for him for doing it.

In spite of crass and disgusting posts attacking him at a time like this, he should just ignore them and consider the source. ;)

Love to you and yours, Mal. Your family has known more heartache and pain in the last couple of years than any family ever should.

*hug*
JenE

MAybe you miss the irony of your posts - I bolded it for you. Also keep in mind that if I can't come back to a thread after working all day without being "obsessed", you shall not be granted the same.

Don't like it? Change.

Dis, you truly have a rancid petty soul.

Not at all. I simply give back precisely what I'm dished, and I wear only one face - not two, unlike some here.

I was taught, on this very board in fact, that the bad in your life does not negate your own bad actions and entitle you to special treatment. IF you want a friend, be a friend.

Don't like it? Change.

Not at all. I simply give back precisely what I'm dished, and I wear only one face - not two, unlike some here.

I was taught, on this very board in fact, that the bad in your life does not negate your own bad actions and entitle you to special treatment. IF you want a friend, be a friend.

You were "taught" HERE? :cuckoo:

No wonder your life is so pathetic.

You are indeed a rancid petty souled lowlife of a "person."

You can rationalize your petty behavior and your petty thinking in any way that suits your agenda, Dis, but the fact remains: you are quite petty and to the extent that you have a soul, it is all gnarly, shriveled and rotten.

The word "petty" is really the right word for you.

You can rationalize your petty behavior and your petty thinking in any way that suits your agenda, Dis, but the fact remains: you are quite petty and to the extent that you have a soul, it is all gnarly, shriveled and rotten.

Keep defending his petty actions, while insulting mine. It speaks volumes about you, hypocrite.

Keep defending his petty actions, while insulting mine. It speaks volumes about you, hypocrite.

I haven't defended ANY actions of the Mal. If his actions even require defense, that's up to him. And we can all see what I HAVE said as contrasted with the deliberate lie you just told. So, repeat your lies, idiot. You only more fully reveal who and what you are, and that's not a pleasant sight to behold.

And yes, I WILL go on insulting your actions when you behave as atrociously as you are in this thread. Consider it a shining light. If you don't like it, too bad. They are YOUR actions.

You are a vile little maggot.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
Actually, I did get on here Late Last night with some Drink in me in a Piss-Poor Mood and Posted a Callout Thread to Gunny which was Locked and Removed...

But I was out of Denver and Off the Computer Yesterday after 7 in the AM...

True Story.

peace...

Dude, you don't gotta explain anything. When my world comes crashing down or I go through the worst, I tend to look for distractions and shock people that I'm more sociable than ever instead of grieving, you sure don't gotta explain anything to me, even if you were on here 24/7, people cope in different ways. Heck when I found out my fiance' was sleeping with his ex-girlfriend days before our wedding, I was making jokes about wearing my wedding dress to work just to show it off, to heck with the man it was all about my dress. It was one of the funniest afternoons, we were rolling with laughter even as I was dying inside.

You got nothing to explain no matter what you're doing. Can't believe people have the nerve to criticize.

hug.gif
I pray God comforts you and your family through this storm, and especially your sister

Last edited:

Two Ends of Life...

WAY too Young, she was.

Like it was Yesterday...

A Fatality.

So is being Able to.

And now my Big Sister...

peace...

I am sorry for your loss. Having volunteered in a hospice center, I know they provide a valuable service that is not fully recognized by the medical community. When you talk go people in hospice (in my experience) you will hear the truth as you have never heard it before.

I wish your family the best in this trying time.

Last edited:
Mal:

Sorry for the pain, friend.

Take pride in your daughter. That's a fine kid.

It's ok to "let go" now as far as your sister.

Ignore those here who would challenge you and continue the petty shit even at a time like this. Such people truly have serious problems and are not worth even wasting your thoughts on.

My prayers (such as my prayers are) go out to you and your sister and your family.

Thank you, Brother... And I Appreciated you and the others in my Online "Family" who were there for me during my Parents...

peace...

Two Ends of Life...

WAY too Young, she was.

Like it was Yesterday...

A Fatality.

So is being Able to.

And now my Big Sister...

peace...

I am sorry for you loss. Having volunteered in a hospice center, I know they provide a valuable service that is not fully recognized by the medical community. When you talk go people in hospice (in my experience) you will hear the truth as you have never heard it before.

I wish your family the best in this trying time.

Thank you... They are Amazing People in Hospice... Angels on Earth.

The last round of Morphine for my Mom on Thanksgiving Day 2008 was Followed by the Hospice Nurse holding her for some Time... It was beyond Moving.

I am Certain the Hospice Care for my Sister is the same.

She is at Home and her Son and his Family are there with her.

I am just glad that she finally wanted to have other Family with her.

I Know she didn't want us to Remember her this way, but in Fact we will Remember her even Better than Before...

These Vesels are Temporary... She is a Beautiful and Strong Women, regardless of what this Disease has done on the Surface.

I have a Picture of my Daughter and my Nephew's Wife cooking the Soup on Saturday.

I will Post it later.

peace...

My sympathy goes out to you, as i also have had many losses in the past few years.

02-06-2010-kdk-caroles.jpg

:( My Baby Girl... So many People she won't get to Know.

peace...

Forum List

Back