Death, yours?

I would like to die in combat, not cause I think I am a hard-core soldier or anything, but, I want to die saving someone. Die for something more then myself, I mean, I just hope I die saving someone's life. That is why I wanted to be either a cop or firefighter in the Air Force. I really do not want to die alone if I live after combat. I want someone who will be with me forever, but to be completely honest, after my last relationship, I'd prefer dying saving someone. I do not know how to explain it but, I am terrified of someone else dying in my spot. I always say it "that kid is not dying" as a example of, if I had never joined, and been in a situation where I die, it would be some other guy. I'd prefer it to be me, because, I have made my peace, and above all, I'd die happy knowing I was there for someone else. Kind of weird admitting this on the internet, but eh, guess that's the internet for you.

Patton would slap you silly.

Yo, Sampson the Simp.........WTF would you know about it you pussified pansy? You've never been in the military.

Forum List

Back