course , for the record i don't know how a drug dealer in narcotics can be positively identified as the murderer / supplier in a specific death so that they would then be eligible for legal execution in the USA .

You know, a scary thing that happened in the PI when they started to execute drug dealers is that people started to take the law into their own hands and started to hunt drug dealers even though they weren't part of law enforcement.

Gonna be interesting to see if that trend starts here in America.

It isn't really that far of a leap in logic when you consider the circumstances.

Here murder is punishable as a capital offense and the death penalty.
Likewise ... An armed person can become the executioner should they feel their life or the life of another are in danger.

If you make drug trafficking/dealing a capital offense punishable with the death penalty ...
It would be hard to say it is unreasonable to shoot dealers/traffickers if the law has already indicated that is the appropriate response to the threat.

One of the main problems the PI has is that there are neighbors calling in to the cops and accusing their neighbors they don't like of dealing drugs.

Then.................the hit squads visit the people later in the night and shoot them.

Lots of innocent people have been killed over this.
------------------------------------ don't know how YOU know that the dead are innocent BSailor .

Well, I watched VICE News do a segment on it. There were a couple of people who were interviewed who said that there were times that a person would have a vendetta against another person, accuse them of being a drug dealer even if they weren't, and then the hit squads would come after them.

And yeah, you're right, I don't know for a fact if they are innocent or not, but in the interviews, they said that it was happening.

course , for the record i don't know how a drug dealer in narcotics can be positively identified as the murderer / supplier so that they would be eligible for legal execution in the USA .

Especially when you consider that they operate on the black market, where cash only transactions are done. There is no way to reliably track the death of an addict to one specific drug dealer.

Decriminalize treat and tax it. This kind of crap is how we got more prisons than anywhere else, close to the total of everywhere else.

Post factuality started with Rush and fox 90% +. All Trump had to do was repeat all this misinformation ch. What happened to all the prosecutions? Everyone should be fact checking everything and waiting for actual arrests. They just need fodder for all the 24/7 media gabfests. Al Jazeera has more foreign offices and reporters than all our media combined. SMH

course , for the record i don't know how a drug dealer in narcotics can be positively identified as the murderer / supplier so that they would be eligible for legal execution in the USA .

Especially when you consider that they operate on the black market, where cash only transactions are done. There is no way to reliably track the death of an addict to one specific drug dealer.

You can trace a drug back to a source in some cases.
Certainly not as sophisticated as DNA ... But exculpatory compounds exclusive to a certain drug from a certain dealer is achievable.

And ... Like in situations I mentioned earlier ...
Dealers using potentially deadly additives have been identified as producing the drugs that specifically led to an OD victim.

It's really just simple forensics ... And our technology has advanced to a point you can identify drugs from the same "batch".

The problem is if you are trying to kill the top of the ladder for actions people lower on the ladder actually took.
In what I was watching ... the higher dealers weren't messing with adulterated product.
The street dealers were adding the substances that were leading to the deaths more often.

Last edited:
Decriminalize treat and tax it. This kind of crap is how we got more prisons than anywhere else, close to the total of everywhere else.

Post factuality started with Rush and fox 90% +. All Trump had to do was repeat all this misinformation ch. What happened to all the prosecutions? Everyone should be fact checking everything and waiting for actual arrests. They just need fodder for all the 24/7 media gabfests. Al Jazeera has more foreign offices and reporters than all our media combined. SMH
The drug addict who became a judge

Certainly not as sophisticated as DNA ... But exculpatory compounds exclusive to a certain drug from a certain dealer is achievable.

Dealers using potentially deadly additives have been identified as producing the drugs that specifically led to an OD victim.

It's really just simple forensics ... And our technology has advanced to a point you can identify drugs from the same "batch".

The problem is if you are trying to kill the top of the ladder for actions people lower on the ladder actually took.
In what I was watching ... the higher dealers weren't messing with adulterated product.
The street dealers were adding the substances that were leading to the deaths more often.

----------------------------------------------- i think that i get it , the street level dealers cut it and add unknown or known POISON filler so they can make more money . Thanks BSand .

----------------------------------------------- i think that i get it , the street level dealers cut it and add unknown filler so they can make more money . Thanks BSand .

You didn't know that? I thought everyone knew that street level dealers cut their product with stuff like baby powder and talc.

You ought to watch more Nat Geo or VICE channel.

And, you should also remember that it is almost impossible to "cut" marijuana with something else. It would be detected almost immediately to someone who was a regular smoker.

----------------------------------------------- i think that i get it , the street level dealers cut it and add unknown or known POISON filler so they can make more money . Thanks BSand .

Most of the OD's are the result of street dealers adding fentanyl (in small doses) to their product.
It adds a harder "bump" to the drug ... And then they can add something to "stretch" the rest (as ABikerSailor just mentioned).

Problem is that fentanyl works, but is some dangerous stuff ... And the dealers are not sophisticated enough to properly mix it in their product.
They simply cannot adequately control the dosage ... When cutting and mixing the product on their kitchen table.

One little pile might be perfectly okay ... The next pile might have enough fentanyl in it to kill a cow.

The case I mentioned earlier in Baltimore dealt with a dealer who used carfentanyl (elephant tranquilizer).
Three grains of carfentanyl is enough to kill a human being ... He had no idea what he was doing and killed four people with his drugs.

Last edited:

Then you get back to the other question as well.

What's directly killing folks most often is not in the product the higher dealers are providing.
The overdoses attributed to fentanyl are associated with smaller street dealers messing with the drugs.

Fentanyl that's killing people isn't coming from the major heroine dealer's supply chain ... It's coming from pharmaceutical companies.

If you are going to start executing major illicit drugs manufacturers and dealers for providing the end user with a deadly product ...
There is no reason to exclude members of the pharmaceutical industry in regards to the product they manufacture and distribute that's actually the reason why the folks are dying.

Of course major illicit dealers may not have a more legal, yet very effective, way of managing how their product is distributed and in what condition.
It's quite possible they could be far more productive in ensuring fentanyl was not added to their finished product than our legal system is.

I mean major illicit drug dealers already have a ... "If you do stupid shit that screws me, I'll kill you" ... Apparatus in place.
They just need to start using it ... And telling them you just want to kill them, isn't going to encourage them to help you.

Last edited:
course , for the record i don't know how a drug dealer in narcotics can be positively identified as the murderer / supplier in a specific death so that they would then be eligible for legal execution in the USA .
There Are No "Victims" Among Humanoid Garbage

He ought to get a reward for killing off useless addicts. and preventing the crimes they would have committed to support their habit. When a dealer is caught, the DEA should let him off if he agrees to pass out poisoned drugs.

From all the discussion and fine points here, it seems pretty impossible to claim "murder," but since this is the Trump administration, we can just pass legislation to kill the fuckers, regardless. Right? If Duterte can do it, so can we, dammit.

We have had an epidemic of opiate addiction for decades longer than most of you. Most of the dealers are dealing in order to feed their own habits. And because they're too friggin high to hold a job doing anything else.
Addicts feeding their habit shouldn't be put to death, I don't think.

It hasn't been clarified...but keep in mind he said for "top dealers and manufacturers"

Who defines top dealer and manufacturers? I think that the death penalty should be reserved for corrupt politicians. Let’s see how that flies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course the "experts" oppose the death penalty for drug dealers, but what else can you do? When you put them in prison, they just continue dealing drugs in prison. It doesn't even slow them down. They use their prison cell as a "safe house" from which they issue orders to couriers, taking orders and dealing drugs both inside and outside the prison.

The prison guards themselves are subjected to the "silver and lead" system: silver (money) if they cooperate, and lead (bullet) if they don't. So they take the money and shut up, because otherwise they will be murdered.

Meanwhile the medical establishment "experts" have got a pretty good gig going dealing pharmaceutical prescription drugs themselves, and they don't want anyone to ruin it for them or expose their connections to the illegal street drug cartels either.

I was forced to walk off first base of the war on drugs at the top of the first inning: "chronic paranoid schizophrenia" and "delusions of paranoia." I don't do the drugs they "prescribe" for those alleged conditions, either, but as a result, I'm permanently down on my luck and out of a job in America's drug-loving culture.

The US breeds drug dealers, and then kills them for being drug dealers.

Just like it prevents abortions and then doesn't care about the kids once they're born.

Just like it prevents abortions and then doesn't care about the kids once they're born.

Right. The Section 8 crack whore housing. There's no "safety net" there. Drugs are legal. Put up or shut up. That's the law in that kind of housing.

Right again. They pump out babies, and cut up their penises as soon as they are born. And the hospitals beg insurers to pay for more time in the neonatal intensive care unit for births which would otherwise be routine and uncomplicated.

Right. The Section 8 crack whore housing. There's no "safety net" there. Drugs are legal. Put up or shut up. That's the law in that kind of housing.

Right again. They pump out babies, and cut up their penises as soon as they are born. And the hospitals beg insurers to pay for more time in the neonatal intensive care unit for births which would otherwise be routine and uncomplicated.

Next time, try writing in English so I can understand, I have a cold and really, really and not going to try and translate.

Forum List

Back