Death to Arabs rally draws thousands

Combat in Saudi Arabia?! Love it when those who've "served" use it to somehow validate their bigotry, ignorance and stupidity.

The Jews in Israel are protesting Muslims killing their people as did the people in Brussels after Muslim savages bombed their airport. No difference.

Last edited:
The soldier was fully justified in shooting a wiggler.

The Arab Muslim terrorist was still fully capable of igniting a bomb vest, which is exactly what it looked like and what was confirmed by the autopsy.

He'll get off

Last month, an opinion poll found that 57 percent of the Israeli public saw nothing wrong with Azarya’s actions and 32 percent supported it outright. Just five percent saw shooting an injured, incapacitated person as murder.

That support comes from the highest echelons of Israel’s government. In a statement to media hours before the rally, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu demanded leniency for Azarya.

WOW! Israelis and its leaders support murderers...lovely.

It is not a criminal offence to kill a potential terrorist reaching to detonate a bomb

[
"Death to the Arabs" rally draws thousands in Tel Aviv

More of those peaceful meek lovely Jews spreading their love.

Bless you for the laughs. The world famous nobel, unbiased, peace loving Ali Abunimah preaches his love. Heh Heh!

Ali Abunimah’s Orwellian Definition of Anti-Semitism
I will continue spreading the truth about the jewish race and its absolute racist attitude towards ALL non jews...you can keep laughing because in the end the world will have the last laugh as Israel and ALL jews get their just due.

And when are you going to provide the truth from an unbiased source then ?

We, as supporters of Palestinian rights. I want no harm done to Israeli Jews.

What Palestinian rights are those, and shouldn't you be having words with the P.A. about them. After all they are a nation as recognised by the UN with a functional government. Just that they refuse to exercise their right to free determination because they will lose their UNWRA handouts.

Last month, an opinion poll found that 57 percent of the Israeli public saw nothing wrong with Azarya’s actions and 32 percent supported it outright. Just five percent saw shooting an injured, incapacitated person as murder.

That support comes from the highest echelons of Israel’s government. In a statement to media hours before the rally, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu demanded leniency for Azarya.

It is not a criminal offence to kill a potential terrorist reaching to detonate a bomb

Or a Nazi, assuming you are in Israel

I do enjoy how the rally is being misrepresented as anything but support for a brave soldier doing his duty to protect his fellow soldiers.

If any chanting occurred, it was unlikely condoned by the rally organizers

I do enjoy how the rally is being misrepresented as anything but support for a brave soldier doing his duty to protect his fellow soldiers.

The same people always overlook the violent rallies of the muslims when tens or hundreds of thousands turn up to protest about the latest terrorist killed while trying to murder children on a bus.

The same people always overlook the violent rallies of the muslims when tens or hundreds of thousands turn up to protest about the latest terrorist killed while trying to murder children on a bus.
Say something about Mohammad or Islam being intolerant or violent (as the Pope did), and watch Muslims burn down half of Europe.

Jews just putting themselves on the savages level. Maybe next they will replace yahoo with a terrorist!

People get sick and tired of Muslim animals murdering them in cold blood for no reason. (The Jews in Israel are protesting Muslims killing their people as did the people in Brussels after Muslim savages bombed their airport. No difference)....

Clashes feared at banned anti-Islamist rally in Brussels

it does seem like the only ones not sick and tired of "Muslim animals murdering" .....
[people] in GENERAL are:

MUSLIMS. from indonesia to saudi arabia..

saudi arabia..... if i wanted to go there on vacation, can i wear shorts, a tank top and a crucifix around my neck while i see the sights? While i was there, what if i wanted to rent a car and drive around. Am I allowed since i'm a tourist) ? (humor me).

I mean, if went to Israel, I can embark off the plane in regular human clothes, right ? If I wanted to go to the Gaza Strip or the west bank.....can i wear jeans and sneakers ? They don't force female tourists to cover up, do they ?

it's how i see them...

People get sick and tired of Muslim animals murdering them in cold blood for no reason. (The Jews in Israel are protesting Muslims killing their people as did the people in Brussels after Muslim savages bombed their airport. No difference)....

Clashes feared at banned anti-Islamist rally in Brussels

it does seem like the only ones not sick and tired of "Muslim animals murdering" .....
[people] in GENERAL are:

MUSLIMS. from indonesia to saudi arabia..

saudi arabia..... if i wanted to go there on vacation, can i wear shorts, a tank top and a crucifix around my neck while i see the sights? While i was there, what if i wanted to rent a car and drive around. Am I allowed since i'm a tourist) ? (humor me).

I mean, if went to Israel, I can embark off the plane in regular human clothes, right ? If I wanted to go to the Gaza Strip or the west bank.....can i wear jeans and sneakers ? They don't force female tourists to cover up, do they ?

it's how i see them...

The kids 19 years old and the terrorist was still wiggling, and looked like he was dressed in a bomb vest. Might have been, we don't know yet.

The kid will get off guaranteed.

My only regret is I'll miss the party

As a Sanders supporter, you won't see me on any right-wing site. LOL

So uh, who ya gonna vote for as a proud American. Trump who wants to round up you & your kind & kick you out of our country, or Hillary, the Israel firster? Repeat after me --- God Bless America. 'Atta boy."

Love it when punks that have never seen combat talk like big shots.

You mean like yourself ;--)

All show and no go Monty. Its got a ring to it.

So Numbnuts if 500 terrorists with bomb vests were shot before they could explode their vests ( a number which probably isn't far off ) and a 19 year old soldier, on the scene of a terrorist act, sees a terrorist wiggling and possibly trying to ignite that fat vest he's wearing, wouldn't it be perfectly reasonable to end the threat and shoot the terrorist than risk all those rescue workers ? Particularly when you've got a split second to act ?

I say its better to have one dead terrorist

Forum List

Back