Death threats?

They could have been real mean, and threatened to quit saying she had a part on Buffy. Without that bit of information, it would be like Swanson never existed.

The left are violent unhinged loons. Anyone opposes their fascist agenda must go.

Gee that almost sounds like 1930s Gernany too

My thoughts are that extreme Leftists are as bad as the Alt Right and almost as bad as Muslim extremists. The link in the OP is case in point. Thank you for posting it.

The left are violent unhinged loons. Anyone opposes their fascist agenda must go.

As Politico has reported, the conservative actors are set to play former Trump-Russia investigators Peter Strzok and Lisa Page in a Washington, D.C. performance titled FBI Lovebirds: Undercovers. The reading will pore over the former FBI agents’ text messages to each other, highlighting their extramarital affair and disdain for Trump. Cain will play Strzok, while Swanson has been cast as Page.

More than likely it came from the rightist..

As Politico has reported, the conservative actors are set to play former Trump-Russia investigators Peter Strzok and Lisa Page in a Washington, D.C. performance titled FBI Lovebirds: Undercovers. The reading will pore over the former FBI agents’ text messages to each other, highlighting their extramarital affair and disdain for Trump. Cain will play Strzok, while Swanson has been cast as Page.

Yeah right runt. The left are the ones known for hoaxes. Fake hate crimes abound

Crazy fuckers

My thoughts are that extreme Leftists are as bad as the Alt Right and almost as bad as Muslim extremists. The link in the OP is case in point. Thank you for posting it.

Compare the body counts.

The Alt-Right has a lower tally than doctors who accidentally kill their patients.

When it comes to leftists, the only thing good about them is that they've been brain washed into hoplophobia. Otherwise they would be worse than moose-limbs. They would have killed the muslims off by now and be liquidating the Baptists.

Pictures or it didn't happen.

Yep, we know you like your pictures-

B8E87049-B5A7-4CFC-9544-BA122124AF9E.jpeg

Compare the body counts.

The Alt-Right has a lower tally than doctors who accidentally kill their patients.

When it comes to leftists, the only thing good about them is that they've been brain washed into hoplophobia. Otherwise they would be worse than moose-limbs. They would have killed the muslims off by now and be liquidating the Baptists.

Where do you come up with this garbage?

I threaten that all current USMB posters will be dead by June 2121!

Yeah right runt. The left are the ones known for hoaxes. Fake hate crimes abound

Crazy fuckers
What amazes me is people watch that crap they produce...

Forum List

Back