Death threats from the peace loving Left

Why do people insist on citing the extreme fringe of any group and insist on generalizing about the whole? There are right wing nuts who do this same kind of stuff. Idiocy is not limited to one side of the aisle.

How ironic that democrats defend the success of general motors while sending death threats to Koch industries. What do they think general motors cars run off of, garbage, they run off of fuel. No sense having cars without fuel.

I honestly wonder if any of them can think a thought without Obama telling them what to think.

interesting, but not surprising, that libtards are staying away from this thread in droves.

No, because saying that all liberals would support this action is like saying all neo-cons take their talking points and marching orders from Rush Limbaugh (the national party spokesman).

Besides, I'm willing to bet that many, if not most of those "death threats" are either made-up or sent from neo-cons to just make the other side look bad.

I wish no one recieved ANY death threats.

Have you seen the Obama ones?

This is not an excuse, but whoever the President is always receives death threats from the deranged. These gentleman are private citizens.

So you're saying that other private citizens who are prominently in the news never get death threats?

And that it is acceptable for the POTUS to get them?

The left are not peace loving. They start more wars than the right.

Mexico's President Felipe Calderon just unveiled a "No More Weapons!" billboard made with 6,800 crushed firearms and placed near the U.S. border. He had to tell the Obamacrats to stop sending all weapons into Mexico.

2012-02-17T074551Z_01_HNR13_RTRIDSP_3_MEXICO.jpg

I wish no one recieved ANY death threats.

Have you seen the Obama ones?

This is not an excuse, but whoever the President is always receives death threats from the deranged. These gentleman are private citizens.

So you're saying that other private citizens who are prominently in the news never get death threats?

And that it is acceptable for the POTUS to get them?

The Koch's are only in the news because of harassment by the "media" if you can call it that. Read the article. They make donations to causes they believe in. They do not personally offer commentary. They do not call press conferences. Interviews are extremely rare.
The President, unfortunately it is not unusual.

( in my best Mitch McConnel startled turtle voice )

Oh----my----gosh! Whatever has become of my limp-wristed, flaming liberal comrades? As a result of hearing about this devious matter directly from the source.........an entirely unimpeacheable source.....I will hang my dainty little head in shame for all liberals.............evertwhere! Oh-----my------gosh!

Forum List

Back