Death Threats And Violence From The Peace Loving Leftwing

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiht. Because all college kids are leftists.

What a moron. :rofl:

Talking about morons.

Btw....I didn't say all college kids are leftists.

However they tend to be left of center.

My point was that most of the violence we've been seeing isn't from gun-toting Bible-bangers.

The press even has to lie or mislead us into thinking that a perp that's a Visual Aids student is really some White Tea Bagger who hates Muslims.

I bet they are so upset that that this latest kook in Maryland wasn't.

Here's one. Electrocuting Beck.

Lizz Winstead, co-founder of The Daily Show and alumna of the late, hardly lamented Air America Radio, revealed her pathological side while appearing on Ed Schultz's radio show yesterday, as described by Brian Maloney over at The Radio Equalizer --

WINSTEAD: Ed, I've always wished that somebody would invent, maybe you and I could go into business and do this, if somebody would invent, you know those shock collars that you put on the dog? (Schultz laughs) That when they bark they get jarred? If we could make one that actually fact-checked and we just put it around Glenn Beck's neck and when he spoke (pause), or just fake tears, if it could detect when tears were actually crocodile tears, and then you just get electrocuted by the water and jarred, like, that would be awesome! Force him to wear it.

Read more: NewsBusters.org | Exposing Liberal Media Bias

Here's one. Electrocuting Beck.

Lizz Winstead, co-founder of The Daily Show and alumna of the late, hardly lamented Air America Radio, revealed her pathological side while appearing on Ed Schultz's radio show yesterday, as described by Brian Maloney over at The Radio Equalizer --

WINSTEAD: Ed, I've always wished that somebody would invent, maybe you and I could go into business and do this, if somebody would invent, you know those shock collars that you put on the dog? (Schultz laughs) That when they bark they get jarred? If we could make one that actually fact-checked and we just put it around Glenn Beck's neck and when he spoke (pause), or just fake tears, if it could detect when tears were actually crocodile tears, and then you just get electrocuted by the water and jarred, like, that would be awesome! Force him to wear it.

Read more: NewsBusters.org | Exposing Liberal Media Bias

That's different. Somehow. It just is.

Both parties have their kooks, how is this a surprise?

It's not.

Frantic Freaks happen in every group. Just Mother Nature's way to trim out the excess fat from the species, right?

Especially when the head of the AFL-CIO publicly proclaims Palin to be a rabble-rousing hate monger deliberately fomenting violence against the poor sweet helpless baby-powder coated babies on the Left.

I mean, all the poor sweeties want with all their howling and mewling and screaming for attention is some gubmit 'crat-rat to come change their nappies for them.

Why should that vicious, cruel nasty Palin refuse to do that? :cuckoo:

mudwhistle said:
I sense panic out there folks.

The left is becoming unhinged.

For a peace loving party it sure seems like a great deal of violence comes out of their mouths.

May we assume you read all the Twitter messages from right wing extremists too?

The "Peace Loving Left Winger" is a myth perpetuated by the corrupt Liberal MSM. Left Wingers are actually the most hateful a*sholes in this country. Wishing death on someone for disagreeing with you politically is a famous Left Wing past-time. They also enjoy viciously attacking political opponents' children as well. I think the 'Peace Loving Left Winger" myth was created over their sometime "Anti-War" stance. But even that's bull chit. They're only "Anti-War" when a Republican is dropping the bombs. When a Democrat is dropping the bombs,you don't hear a peep from the Left. Where are all those supposed "Anti-War" Left Wing protesters now? Can't find even one these days. Why is that? Well it's because their Democrats have all the power now and dead soldiers just aren't convenient for them anymore. They will of course deny this but deep down they know i'm speaking the truth. So don't ever buy into that "Peace Loving Left Winger" myth.

Last edited:
Karma. Karma my friends. Just like David Letterman "joking" about Palin's daughter being raped,someday Karma will have the final say for haters like Cusack and Letterman. I wonder if Letterman would like people "joking" about his children being raped? Wishing death on others has a way of coming back to haunt the people who do this. I suspect people like Cusack and Letterman have some Karmic justice coming their way.

Last edited:
I think you're right. Remember night after night of pictures of body bags and reports of dead children during the Bush years? It hardly seems we're still at war by the different reporting going on.

Oh conservatives are angry alright, we just do not show it by being violent assholes who wish people dead.
True....they (just) see dead-people!!!!
323.png

Sharron Angle sees headless-corpses sneaking-into Arizona.....and, The DICK; Armey sees dead-people voting..... :cuckoo:

I think you're right. Remember night after night of pictures of body bags and reports of dead children during the Bush years? It hardly seems we're still at war by the different reporting going on.

Yea it's very sad. Liberal Media outlets like CNN,NBC,CBS,and NY Times just loved those daily body counts when DA BOOOOOOOSH was in there. Not seeing any of that anymore huh? Gee i wonder why? It's because their beloved Democrats have all the power now. Dead kids don't mean anything to CNN,NBC,CBS,and NY Times these days. That's just not convenient for them anymore. Left Wingers never cared about our kids. It was always all about getting their Democrats back in power. Never ever buy into that "Peace Loving Left Winger" myth. It is just a myth.

Karma. Karma my friends.

I suspect people like Cusack and Letterman have some Karmic justice coming their way.
.....Right after Rand Paul returns to kickin'-out the jams......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leohcvmf8kM&feature=PlayList&p=6E2D67E24C215D64&index=0&playnext=1]YouTube - The B52's - Love Shack[/ame]

budance.gif

Forum List

Back