Death Threats And Violence From The Peace Loving Leftwing

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
I sense panic out there folks.

The left is becoming unhinged.

For a peace loving party it sure seems like a great deal of violence comes out of their mouths.

This one from John Cusack is just the latest:

John Cusack Calls for 'Satanic Death' of Fox News, GOP Leaders

By Jo Piazza

Published August 31, 2010

Actor John Cusack went on a caustic Twitter rampage Sunday evening, attacking former House Majority Leader Dick Armey, former House Speaker Newt Gingrich and Fox News.

“I AM FOR A SATANIC DEATH CULT CENTER AT FOX NEWS HQ AND OUTSIDE THE OFFICES ORDICK ARMEYAND NEWT GINGRICH-and all the GOP WELFARE FREAKS,” Cusack tweeted.

Cusack has long been outspoken about politics. He supported Barack Obama in the 2008 presidential election and has contributed to The Huffington Post, but this is the first known time he has stooped to the level of making threats.

FOXNews.com - John Cusack Calls for 'Satanic Death' of Fox News, GOP Leaders

Last week Brad Pitt wanted to throw BP in prison...put it's CEOs on workcamps.

It's normal when someone like Madonna says during a Madison Square Garden concert that if Sarah Palin doesn't get off of her fucken street she's gonna kick her ass and Sheryl Crow took the time to cuss out Mrs. Palin in a song.

I keep seeing all of this anger and violence from the left.......yet they never pass up on an opportunity to say the right is the ones being hateful.

The right says building a mosque at Ground Zero is wrong, that refusing to enforce our immigration laws is wrong, that spending us into abject poverty is wrong, and that forcing health care insurance down our throats is wrong.....and the first thing out of a Liberal's mouth is "You're a GD Racist!!"

The last refuge of a liberal

By Charles Krauthammer
Friday, August 27, 2010

Liberalism under siege is an ugly sight indeed. Just yesterday it was all hope and change and returning power to the people. But the people have proved so disappointing. Their recalcitrance has, in only 19 months, turned the predicted 40-year liberal ascendancy (James Carville) into a full retreat. Ah, the people, the little people, the small-town people, the "bitter" people, as Barack Obama in an unguarded moment once memorably called them, clinging "to guns or religion or" -- this part is less remembered -- "antipathy toward people who aren't like them."

That's a polite way of saying: clinging to bigotry. And promiscuous charges of bigotry are precisely how our current rulers and their vast media auxiliary react to an obstreperous citizenry that insists on incorrect thinking.

washingtonpost.com

I mean folks...this is getting utterly stupid.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmttyJEfvu0&feature=related]YouTube - Sarah Palin Is An Idiot! Keith Olbermann[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NN4gwEBl9k&feature=related]YouTube - Obama Fans Storm Tax Day Tea Party[/ame]

If you compare this garbage to the decent way rightwingers act at their rallies...the Glenn Beck rally last weekend in particular.....it really seems like there's alot of angry folks out there. But they don't seem to be conservatives.

Last edited:
I sense panic out there folks.

The left is becoming unhinged.

For a peace loving party it sure seems like a great deal of violence comes out of their mouths.

This one from John Cusack is just the latest:

John Cusack Calls for 'Satanic Death' of Fox News, GOP Leaders

By Jo Piazza

Published August 31, 2010

Actor John Cusack went on a caustic Twitter rampage Sunday evening, attacking former House Majority Leader Dick Armey, former House Speaker Newt Gingrich and Fox News.

“I AM FOR A SATANIC DEATH CULT CENTER AT FOX NEWS HQ AND OUTSIDE THE OFFICES ORDICK ARMEYAND NEWT GINGRICH-and all the GOP WELFARE FREAKS,” Cusack tweeted.

Cusack has long been outspoken about politics. He supported Barack Obama in the 2008 presidential election and has contributed to The Huffington Post, but this is the first known time he has stooped to the level of making threats.

FOXNews.com - John Cusack Calls for 'Satanic Death' of Fox News, GOP Leaders

Last week Brad Pitt wanted to throw BP in prison...put it's CEOs on workcamps.

It's normal when someone like Madonna says during a Madison Square Garden concert that if Sarah Palin doesn't get off of her fucken street she's gonna kick her ass and Sheryl Crow took the time to cuss out Mrs. Palin in a song.

I keep seeing all of this anger and violence from the left.......yet they never pass up on an opportunity to say the right is the ones being hateful.

The right says building a mosque at Ground Zero is wrong, that refusing to enforce our immigration laws is wrong, that spending us into abject poverty is wrong, and that forcing health care insurance down our throats is wrong.....and the first thing out of a Liberal's mouth is "You're a GD Racist!!"

The last refuge of a liberal

By Charles Krauthammer
Friday, August 27, 2010

Liberalism under siege is an ugly sight indeed. Just yesterday it was all hope and change and returning power to the people. But the people have proved so disappointing. Their recalcitrance has, in only 19 months, turned the predicted 40-year liberal ascendancy (James Carville) into a full retreat. Ah, the people, the little people, the small-town people, the "bitter" people, as Barack Obama in an unguarded moment once memorably called them, clinging "to guns or religion or" -- this part is less remembered -- "antipathy toward people who aren't like them."

That's a polite way of saying: clinging to bigotry. And promiscuous charges of bigotry are precisely how our current rulers and their vast media auxiliary react to an obstreperous citizenry that insists on incorrect thinking.

washingtonpost.com

I mean folks...this is getting utterly stupid.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmttyJEfvu0&feature=related]YouTube - Sarah Palin Is An Idiot! Keith Olbermann[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NN4gwEBl9k&feature=related]YouTube - Obama Fans Storm Tax Day Tea Party[/ame]

If you compare this garbage to the decent way rightwingers act at their rallies...the Glenn Beck rally last weekend in particular.....it really seems like there's alot of angry folks out there. But they don't seem to be conservatives.

Oh conservatives are angry alright, we just do not show it by being violent assholes who wish people dead.

You will see just how angry they are in nov.

Both parties have their kooks, how is this a surprise?

I guess it's supposed to be the 'losers' who are pissed. The left 'won' and they're still howling like hounds about 'the evil right'. They aren't happy with having control, they actually seem to want to destroy us. Fuck 'em.

I made mention of the real political center being the point between each extreme in a thread a while back and someone, I honestly forget who, responded that the center had shifted left, based on the will of the people, as it should be and I was nuts for not seeing that.
So I guess in their mind the middle double lines on a 4 lane highway is no longer the center of the road and depending on the will of the people all but one lane should route traffic in one direction.
(I see a wreck in the making.)

I made mention of the real political center being the point between each extreme in a thread a while back and someone, I honestly forget who, responded that the center had shifted left, based on the will of the people, as it should be and I was nuts for not seeing that.
So I guess in their mind the middle double lines on a 4 lane highway is no longer the center of the road and depending on the will of the people all but one lane should route traffic in one direction.
lert me guess, JokeStarkey said that?

Uuuuummmm, don't think so but it does have kind of a Bfgrn ring to it. I really don't remember. It could have been one of the n00bs.

Uuuuummmm, don't think so but it does have kind of a Bfgrn ring to it. I really don't remember. It could have been one of the n00bs.
well joke thinks he's center
LOL

Both parties have their kooks, how is this a surprise?

I guess it's supposed to be the 'losers' who are pissed. The left 'won' and they're still howling like hounds about 'the evil right'. They aren't happy with having control, they actually seem to want to destroy us. Fuck 'em.

They were spittle-spraying angry for 8 years. They forgot how to not be angry. They won the White House and both houses of Congress. You'd think they'd be content.

I wonder if they're capable anymore, and what it would take.

Of course, they're fueled solely by emotion.

Death threat? Leave it to FOX to lie about what was said.

He was talking about building a satantic death cult next to FOX news to counterbalance a mosque in NYC.

In other words, he was being facetious.

:lol:

He was talking about building a satantic death cult next to FOX news to counterbalance a mosque in NYC.

Hmmmm. Let's see if we can think of examples where the left have done likewise?

Death threats are made every day against Glenn Beck and Sean Hannity. One such threat was made in a phone recording by a woman who sounded like just your average middle-aged soccer-mom. She claimed that they had taken out Dick and Liz Cheney and that Hannity and Limbaugh were next. She said she hopes Rush has a heart-attack and that Sean's hair-piece explodes. She said they would kill both of them.

Glenn Beck has received death threats for years but because of his rally a few days ago the threats have intensified.

Yes, let us deflect from FOX's emotional, bedwetting lie that y'all swallowed like pablum.

Yes, let us deflect from FOX's emotional, bedwetting lie that y'all swallowed like pablum.

Talk about bed-wetting.

Remember the fake accusations that were made by black congressmen earlier this year. Claims of the n word and spitting when they walked through a group of protesters during the health care vote?

Every time anyone dares to question your precious Obama's screwed up policies you and everyone else on the left say it's because he's black.

Don't start whining about lies and overreaction by others when you folks have written the book on such tactics.

Wow. Does Ravi speak "Cusack"? Does babelfish have a translator or is it your native language? :lol:

Political hyberbole being taken literally.

Some of you people are just imbeciles.

Political hyberbole being taken literally.

Some of you people are just imbeciles.

Cusack's statement was just a silly example of more serious hatred that takes place every day from the left.

Currently the DOJ and the ACLU are suing Sheriffs in AZ for doing their jobs. It seems like Americans are under attack from the government rather then the government doing their sworn duty to defend us. The words of a few Hollywood nut-cases is one thing but it's begun to manifest itself in real action on the ground. Anyone who dares buck the system and make their views known eventually comes under attack. Just ask Sarah Palin, Glenn Beck or anyone who speaks up. Hatred for fellow Americans overrules common-sense and common decency. Americans on the left would rather aid the enemy then make nice with conservatives. Defense secrets are being broadcast to the world opening us up for ridicule. We're a laughing-stock because the left never passes up on an opportunity to make this country look bad. And when somebody on the right says something about it they are accused of racism and threatened with violence and every imaginable manner of harmful acts.

Forum List

Back