Death threats and rape threats because of hairy legs & pits? WTH?

I have never shaved off my beautiful strawberry blond ear lobe hair in the 54 years I have had it.

What's with the Swedish? They would be the last people to be judgmental. I find hairy women disgusting. I don't want to be around them. I don't want them to die. I just want to walk away quickly. That said, it would be a normal reaction to transfer that disgust to whatever product was being advertised by the hsiry woman.

Holy shit...I didn't think female's legs got that hairy.
this hooker.jpg

I dont even get that much hair on my legs and I am a man. That bitch has got hair on her Fkn knees man! That has to be a man.

View attachment 153415

I dont even get that much hair on my legs and I am a man. That has to be a man.

Some do and some don't. Like men.

I am just amazed that people have the gall to think they get to decide for a woman, or they will threaten to kill or rape her.

What's with the Swedish? They would be the last people to be judgmental. I find hairy women disgusting. I don't want to be around them. I don't want them to die. I just want to walk away quickly. That said, it would be a normal reaction to transfer that disgust to whatever product was being advertised by the hsiry woman.

That sounds wonderful, please do just walk away quickly with your judgementalism every time it comes upon you.

View attachment 153415

I dont even get that much hair on my legs and I am a man. That has to be a man.

Some do and some don't. Like men.

I am just amazed that people have the gall to think they get to decide for a woman, or they will threaten to kill or rape her.
Yeah...if a woman doesn't want a man in her life that is her choice...let it grow out girl.

My old lady told me about this trend in Asia;
nose hair.jpg

nose hair2.jpg

LOL!!!

Weinstein and Clinton might sexually harass her. But death threats? Threats to rape her because she doesn't shave. Nah, I don't see it.

Forum List

Back