Death threat, white powder sent to McCain's office

AllieBaba

Rookie
Oct 2, 2007
And the libs were complaining that Obama would be assassinated. I'd say McCAin is a thousand times more vulnerable...between the terrorist groups wanting Obama for president and the crazed, wild-eyed liberals panicking at the thought of their beloved nominee losing AGAIN I'd say McCain is in a very precarious position......

McCain Office Is Sent White Powder, Threat, Denver Campaign Office Receives Threatening Letter; Staff Being Examined By Medical Personnel - CBS News
"(CBS) John McCain's campaign office in Denver, Colorado, has received a letter containing a threat and "an amount of white powder in it," a McCain campaign spokesman told CBS News' Michelle Levi."

And the libs were complaining that Obama would be assassinated. I'd say McCAin is a thousand times more vulnerable...between the terrorist groups wanting Obama for president and the crazed, wild-eyed liberals panicking at the thought of their beloved nominee losing AGAIN I'd say McCain is in a very precarious position......
\

Ali, are you sniffing white powder? Wild eyed. Yup, your post fits that description. I heard it will grow hair on the palm of your hand and make you go blind. Be careful.

My god, what next? It was sent by the DNC.

\

Ali, are you sniffing white powder? Wild eyed. Yup, your post fits that description. I heard it will grow hair on the palm of your hand and make you go blind. Be careful.

ANd yet every time something happens it IS blamed on a Conservative, or I guess you haven't read any of the new threads, someone shoots some, it was a Republican, even when the guy was a Canadian citizen from Somali.

Some one does something and it was a republican even with no evidence to back the claim up.

\

Nothing she's posted is any wilder than the uber-left crap you try to sell. Pot, meet kettle.

McCain rubbed a lot of folks the wrong way over the water rights in Colorado so that might have a connection. They take their water supply pretty damn serious.

Inmate may have sent white powder to McCain office
Thursday, August 21, 2008

Two of Sen. John McCain's presidential campaign offices were evacuated Thursday after receiving suspicious letters, one of which contained an unknown white powder.

A government official said a letter sent to the office of the presumptive Republican presidential nominee near Denver contained powder, but was being treated as a hoax and was believed to have been sent by an inmate at a nearby jail in Arapahoe County.

The letter sent to the office in New Hampshire did not contain powder, but rose suspicions of staffers who were jittery after the Denver area office received its letter.

Secret Service spokesman Eric Zahren said the two letters are unrelated.

Despite the likelihood of a hoax, staffers at all the Arizona Republican's campaign offices nationwide were told not to open letters.

Mr. Zahren said the other letter was received at Mr. McCain's campaign office in Manchester, N.H. That letter did not contain powder, but further information about it was not available Thursday evening.

Washington Times - Inmate may have sent white powder to McCain office

So what's the big deal? GWB sent him a gram of blo and told him he'd better keep the back door of the White House open or he won't be gettin' any more

I'd say that anyone in the public's eye is in a precarious position, frankly.

There's no shortage of nutters out there.

Nothing she's posted is any wilder than the uber-left crap you try to sell. Pot, meet kettle

Bullshit, Gunny. Terrorist groups wanting Obama to win. Pure right wing spin and crap.

You yourself are getting more compassionate conservative as times moves on. Gunny, meet yourself.

I'd say that anyone in the public's eye is in a precarious position, frankly.

There's no shortage of nutters out there.

I agree,and with the political scene getting so hate filled,I wouldn't be suprised to see more of this in the future. The folks in congress really need to think hard and long about what their hate filled rhetoric (and all of the nasty pundits they hire to push it) are creating.

McCain rubbed a lot of folks the wrong way over the water rights in Colorado so that might have a connection. They take their water supply pretty damn serious.

Lol. So it's STILL a conservative who is the most likely suspect....regardless of who is being targeted.:D

Bullshit, Gunny. Terrorist groups wanting Obama to win. Pure right wing spin and crap.

You yourself are getting more compassionate conservative as times moves on. Gunny, meet yourself.

Well, except for the fact that terrorists have actually SAID they want Obama to win.

I guess it's the usual MO of lefties to claim the truth is "spin" though.

I agree,and with the political scene getting so hate filled,I wouldn't be suprised to see more of this in the future. The folks in congress really need to think hard and long about what their hate filled rhetoric (and all of the nasty pundits they hire to push it) are creating.

l;kj;lkj;lkj;lk

There is no shortage of hate speech on this very board.

This society has been feed so much hateful bullshit in the last couple decades there's really no wonder that some weaker minds don't take it all in as reality.

There is no shortage of hate speech on this very board.

This society has been feed so much hateful bullshit in the last couple decades there's really no wonder that some weaker minds take it all in as reality.

How many people on this very board assume that liberals are evil, or that conservatives are?

Plenty.

Forum List

Back