Death penalty

How about you shut the fuck up for once?

If a prisoner is able to murder a guard inside the prison, that shows there is a problem with the prison system itself, because an inmate should not even be allowed to get that close to a prison guard.

But you will ignore that, I am sure.
Then we would invariably go to the cruel and unusual punishment of solitary confinement.

The Living Death of Solitary Confinement - NYTimes.com

If a prisoner is able to murder a guard inside the prison, that shows there is a problem with the prison system itself, because an inmate should not even be allowed to get that close to a prison guard.]

That statement shows you have no fucking clue how a prison operates (just as you have no fucking clue about anything else but flipping burgers).

If a prisoner is able to murder a guard inside the prison, that shows there is a problem with the prison system itself, because an inmate should not even be allowed to get that close to a prison guard.]

That statement shows you have no fucking clue how a prison operates (just as you have no fucking clue about anything else but flipping burgers).

Again, if a prisoner is able to get a hold of a weapon without prison officers knowing, there is something wrong with the security in that prison.

If you deny that you are an idiot.

Again, if a prisoner is able to get a hold of a weapon without prison officers knowing, there is something wrong with the security in that prison.

He's an idiot but he's right. You really don't have a clue.

Coming from someone who has never been inside a prison...

I suppose that begs the question of how much time you've spent in medium to maximum security facilities. Preferably men's.

I suppose that begs the question of how much time you've spent in medium to maximum security facilities. Preferably men's.

The prison I went to had a mix of men and women. I can recall a woman there who was convicted of fraud, and a man who, when he was younger, shot a bloke in the head. He was serving a life sentence - which is around 15 years.

I can't recall the name of it, but it was about three hours by bus, shortly outside or around Melbourne.

In case you were wondering, yes, I did notice that you changed your statement since the last post. :rolleyes:

You still clearly have no idea what goes on in a prison and the kind of work the guards do.

In case you were wondering, yes, I did notice that you changed your statement since the last post. :rolleyes:

You still clearly have no idea what goes on in a prison and the kind of work the guards do.

You obviously think that guards allow prisoners to get their hands on dangerous weapons.

Couldn't answer the question, I see.

What question, you subhuman fucking hypocrite?

Could you administer the injection yourself?

Never having been in that situation, I imagine I could. I imagine it would leave an impact on me because I care about human life, but I imagine I could.

You, on the other hand, have gone out of your way to demonstrate your indifference if not outright hostility to human life, so it is entirely hypocritical of you to pretend it would mean a thing to you, scum.

You obviously think that guards allow prisoners to get their hands on dangerous weapons.

Are you dishonest or just stupid? Oh, I forgot, you're both. Prisoners are not "allowed" to get or fashion weapons (another super, super clever attempt at changing the argument, by the way :rolleyes:) but it happens nonetheless.

It is usually not a question of prisoners "getting their hands on" dangerous weapons, rather of prisoners being able to fashion dangerous from things as innocuous as plastic cups, pencils and so on. They have little else to do but time.

What question, you subhuman fucking hypocrite?

Never having been in that situation, I imagine I could. I imagine it would leave an impact on me because I care about human life, but I imagine I could.

You, on the other hand, have gone out of your way to demonstrate your indifference if not outright hostility to human life, so it is entirely hypocritical of you to pretend it would mean a thing to you, scum.

Thank you for admitting that you may have an issue with it.

I wouldn't do it - not because I don't value human life but because I am opposed to the death penalty.

Are you dishonest or just stupid? Oh, I forgot, you're both. Prisoners are not "allowed" to get or fashion weapons (another super, super clever attempt at changing the argument, by the way :rolleyes:) but it happens nonetheless.

And could that be because the prison guards are not paying more attention to the prisoners?

I wouldn't do it - not because I don't value human life but because I am opposed to the death penalty.

Because you are a rank hypocrite.

And could that be because the prison guards are not paying more attention to the prisoners?

No. Again, you have no idea what you are talking about.

Because you are a rank hypocrite.

In your opinion.

Forum List

Back