Death penalty for identity thieves

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
I would not object to killing identity thieves. They ruin lives. Or cut their arms and tongues out.

Is anyone here going to argue?

Yesterday I saw a commercial where they showed a guy walk by another guy and recorded his credit card info just by walking close. I also saw a bad will Smith movie about con artists and I can't help think "what would I do if I caught someone stealing my identity.

And think about how mad I am about this and my identity has never even been stolen yet. Can you imagine how mad I would be if it ever was?

And I understand the whole argument why you don't kill people when they steal because maybe they're desperate and we always show that one example of the cop who catches the guy stealing food but ultimately he's just trying to feed his family thats starving. F*** that. These identity thieves are not desperate they are choosing a life of crime because it pays way better than working a normal job like the rest of us do

Should have death for most person-person victimizing crimes. Only victimless sorta crimes more akin to regulatory violations should have prison terms. Everyone else had their chance to live lawfully, threw it away, so why should we subsidize them? Execute them.

World's rapidly filling up with people the rest of us would do better without. Gonna come a time hard decisions need to be made. Do we let the world become populated with a majority of criminals and little islands of humanity of law-abidding people, or do we make society safe for those willing to live by the rules?

Should have death for most person-person victimizing crimes. Only victimless sorta crimes more akin to regulatory violations should have prison terms. Everyone else had their chance to live lawfully, threw it away, so why should we subsidize them? Execute them.

World's rapidly filling up with people the rest of us would do better without. Gonna come a time hard decisions need to be made. Do we let the world become populated with a majority of criminals and little islands of humanity of law-abidding people, or do we make society safe for those willing to live by the rules?
I think unplanned pregnancies should be the exception not the norm. Even my brother and myself were accidents. We have the ability to put iud's in every woman who's having sex and only 5% of them over 10 years will end up getting pregnant. If the only people having children were people that wanted children I think we would be much better off.

I think unplanned pregnancies should be the exception not the norm. Even my brother and myself were accidents. We have the ability to put iud's in every woman who's having sex and only 5% of them over 10 years will end up getting pregnant. If the only people having children were people that wanted children I think we would be much better off.

Mispost? How'd this get to abortion?

I didn't say anything about abortion. I'm talking about birth control. I was thinking how many less dirtbag identity thieves would be out there if every child was a planned pregnancy and the baby was loved nurtured and fully funded

I'm thinking far off into the future that if we had more effective birth control methods we would have less dirt bags and so wouldn't have to put so many people to death for stealing. Just being optimistic or hopeful for the future

Forum List

Back