'Death Panel' Originator Resigns As Director Of Medical Company

Bfgrn

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2009
August 21, 2009, 5:48PM

Betsy McCaughey, possibly the first person to equate end-of-life counseling with government-enforced euthanasia, has resigned from the medical equipment company where she was a director.

McCaughey, a former lieutenant governor of New York, appeared on The Daily Show last night to talk about health care reform, and was repeatedly torn down by host Jon Stewart.

Cantrel Medical Corp., which creates specialized medical devices such as dialysis machines, announced today that McCaughey submitted her letter of resignation yesterday.

Link

Betsy McCaughey, possibly the first person to equate end-of-life counseling with government-enforced euthanasia, has resigned from the medical equipment company where she was a director.

McCaughey, a former lieutenant governor of New York, appeared on The Daily Show last nightto talk about health care reform, and was repeatedly torn down by host Jon Stewart.

Cantrel Medical Corp., which creates specialized medical devices such as dialysis machines, announced today that McCaughey submitted her letter of resignation yesterday.

Link[/URL]

Then everyone who reads pgs. 425 thru 432 of the H.R. 3200 and understands it the way McCaughey is wrong because a liberal comedian says so?

Are you :cuckoo: or :confused: or a :eusa_liar:??

I know it appears as a multiple choice question, but you can choose all three if they are right.....

McCaughey, a former lieutenant governor of New York, appeared on The Daily Show last nightto talk about health care reform, and was repeatedly torn down by host Jon Stewart.

Link[/URL]

Then everyone who reads pgs. 425 thru 432 of the H.R. 3200 and understands it the way McCaughey is wrong because a liberal comedian says so?

I know it appears as a multiple choice question, but you can choose all three if they are right.....

You obviously haven't read it. Even McCaughey didn't have a way to explain her position.

Come back when you have read it.

Link[/URL]

You obviously haven't read it. Even McCaughey didn't have a way to explain her position.

Oh I read it and she made it clear, try q-tips, if that doesn't work, invest in a hearing aid....

Here is the issue Social Security Act 20 (42 U.S.C. 1395w–4(k)(2))[/B][/I

When you can understand Medicare let us all know, you will be the first human being to do so......

Last edited:

Link[/URL]

Drum Roll..........and if you believe they want you to partake in the LW, AD and so on because you should be informed, I have a ocean front home for you in Malibu for $1mill.....

:lol::lol:

Forum List

Back