Death of A President: Right or Worng?

-Kt Atis-

Jun 24, 2006
US
Genre: Crime / Drama / Mystery / Thriller (more)

Tagline: The nation's gonna cheer for the bad guy. (more)

Plot Outline: Years afterthe assassination of President George W. Bush in Chicago, an investigative documentary examines that as-yet-unsolved crime. (view trailer)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0853096/

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uAGMAd6Nnc[/ame]

What do you think of this? Personally I the hell out of this movie! And I speak many people when I say there will be a lot of pissed of people.

Genre: Crime / Drama / Mystery / Thriller (more)

Tagline: The nation's gonna cheer for the bad guy. (more)

Plot Outline: Years afterthe assassination of President George W. Bush in Chicago, an investigative documentary examines that as-yet-unsolved crime. (view trailer)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0853096/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uAGMAd6Nnc

What do you think of this? Personally I the hell out of this movie! And I speak many people when I say there will be a lot of pissed of people.

I'm having trouble understanding the bolded portion, but we've already been over this. The film is disturbing and tasteless, but is protected by the first ammendment.

First ammendment is one thing but i think there is a violation when someone films the details about killing another person in a future setting. That to me borders on conspiracy to commit murder. Thats not just because this is the president. If my neighbor decided to make a movie about the brutal killing of me in October of next year, I think that i would press criminal charges against him.

This is obviously a leftists wet dream and an attempt to gain attention and money from moronic Bush haters willing to throw all their dollars at whoever screams "i hate Bush" the loudest (i.e. Michael Moore).

That's what I love about conservatives - their thick skin....:huddle:

Your a dumbass.

Thick skin is not caring when someone calls Bush Chimpy, idiot, moron, hitler, nazi, dictator, murderer, etc because we know that its not true. When someone makes a movie about killing another person, thats just fucked up. In fact im going to start my film on the murder of "Dr. Grump's" family tommorrow. We see how think your skin is.

Your a dumbass.

Thick skin is not caring when someone calls Bush Chimpy, idiot, moron, hitler, nazi, dictator, murderer, etc because we know that its not true. When someone makes a movie about killing another person, thats just fucked up. In fact im going to start my film on the murder of "Dr. Grump's" family tommorrow. We see how think your skin is.

And you're obviously a brain surgeon in your spare time. Listen Brains, the president is a public figure and a movie on what would happen if he was assassinated makes an interesting subject matter. Go ahead and make a move about the murder of my family. Won't make much money...oh, and I couldn't give a shit either. I have enough things to worry about in my real life to give a shit about a fictional piece or work...

And you're obviously a brain surgeon in your spare time. Listen Brains, the president is a public figure and a movie on what would happen if he was assassinated makes an interesting subject matter. Go ahead and make a move about the murder of my family. Won't make much money...oh, and I couldn't give a shit either. I have enough things to worry about in my real life to give a shit about a fictional piece or work...

Who said it was fictional. ITs a documentary. :dev1:

i think they should make a movie of

hillary, babs, nancy, teddy and jfk in a big naked circle jerk with strap ons

soros can produce

title could be..... the big wank

This "docudrama" about the Bush assassination in the near future is tasteless beyond belief, the vast majority of Americans won't touch it.

It uses actual footage of the JFK assassination, and Bush plays Bush. The plot involves Bush being gunned down, some Muslim-American is arrested and accused of the crime, but is later exonerated. Turns out, the real assassin is "someone closer to home". Gag.

What the hell is a "docudrama" in any case? This thing's just another expression of free hate speech by some Europeans.

Well I think I speak for everyone when I say, "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH EUROPEANS!"

Also, I would make a movie about Hilary and Condi having an affair with their husbands and later htting it off with one another. The movie would be called, "Interracial love of a Senator

Well I think I speak for everyone when I say, "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH EUROPEANS!"

Also, I would make a movie about Hilary and Condi having an affair with their husbands and later htting it off with one another. The movie would be called, "Interracial love of a Senator

Canadians, actually.

Forum List

Back