Death Of A Hero...And Of A Lie.

It's really the best you can do, isn't it.

We both know that my threads are like catnip to you.....you'll be back, and I will decide both the topic of discussion, and whether you deserve an answer.

Paste and Cut girl, you really need to have an original thought to get more than mockery...

Every thing I post belongs to me.

And, you find the brilliantly constructed posts irrefutable.

.....with good reason.

No, actually, I kind of find them boring and seem to indicate a sort of OCD.

I don't look at your posts and think, "This is a well-adjusted woman". I kind of see a self-loathing minority trying to win the approval of white people. Which is sad.

Stop lying.

I am the flame to you, moth.

Clearly you like the beating I administer.....you must realize that you deserve same.

You'll be back.

Stop lying.

Clearly you like the beating I administer.....you must realize that you deserve same.

You'll be back.

Now, while I do have a bit of an Asian chick fetish.... really discussions with you are more of a trudge than enjoyment. While it's fun to watch you sputter into OCD Cut and Paste rather than have an actual conversation, it also gets boring after a while.

It's really the best you can do, isn't it.

We both know that my threads are like catnip to you.....you'll be back, and I will decide both the topic of discussion, and whether you deserve an answer.

Paste and Cut girl, you really need to have an original thought to get more than mockery...

.....with good reason.

all-your-base-are-belong-to-us.jpg

Stop lying.

You'll be back.

Now, while I do have a bit of an Asian chick fetish.... really discussions with you are more of a trudge than enjoyment. While it's fun to watch you sputter into OCD Cut and Paste rather than have an actual conversation, it also gets boring after a while.

I said you'd be back....

....that didn't take long.

Forum List

Back