Death of a Great Rabbi; Time for Jewish Revenge for Death

The new testament is bad enough. Anybody who believes the old testament is not only naive and foolish they are to be pitied.

He's a Jew. Jews don't believe the Old Testament. They just believe selective breeding and culture makes them better them better than you.
Moron...the Talmud quotes the Torah.
By the way, how's you're Hebrew coming along?
You know, the language you said you know and we discovered you were lying.

Hey Jew, quote the Talmud quoting the Torah and I'll show you the Talmud twisting the Talmud for evil. ... I didn't think so, Jew.

Hey Jew, quote the Talmud quoting the Torah and I'll show you the Talmud twisting the Talmud for evil. ... I didn't think so, Jew.
I'm what you would call a bad Catholic. You know, the one who would sleep like a baby after he took out a racist piece of shit.

First you give a dissertation on the Bill of Rights from inception to today.
Because that's how the Talmud works off of the Torah.
Anything else, semen sample?

I'm what you would call a bad Catholic. You know, the one who would sleep like a baby after he took out a racist piece of shit.

I don't know how good a Catholic you are, but I do know you have shit for brains, thinking Jews are a race.

I don't know how good a Catholic you are, but I do know you have shit for brains, thinking Jews are a race.
BulletProof in a nutshell...
Hates Jews.
Shows up with Jew hating post.
Gets ass kicked by Indeependent.
Goes on hiatus waiting for enough posts or Threads to go by hoping everyone will forget he got his ass whooped.
Hates Jews.
Goes on hiatus waiting for enough posts or Threads to go by hoping everyone will forget he got his ass whooped.
etc..., etc..., etc...
Endless loop...

Take my word, I'm no saint.

I don't care if they are the man in the moon.

I only know I will oppose you on pretty much everything.

Take my word, I'm no saint.

I don't care if they are the man in the moon.

I only know I will oppose you on pretty much everything.
Just Link BP to Post 27...
Wash...Rinse...Repeat BS.

Hates Jews.

If I ever got my ass kicked around here, I wouldn't be having so much fun point out what a dumbshit you are. At least you can kick ass in your dreams.

You can't quote the Talmud because of how the Talmud works off the Torah? You're a dumbshit, Jew.

You can't quote the Talmud because of how the Talmud works off the Torah? You're a dumbshit, Jew.
The ArtScroll Talmud is in English.

Hates Jews.

If I ever got my ass kicked around here, I wouldn't be having so much fun point out what a dumbshit you are. At least you can kick ass in your dreams.
Not only does that happen here, but I suspect it happens in real life too.

It has been my observation that the people who behave like you do, do so for a reason. They lead miserable lives. Apparently misery loves company.

At any point in your life you are the sum of your choices.

Forum List

Back