Death March of the Democratic Party

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Thank You President Trump for fully exposing the Democratic Party/parasite propaganda media ... AKA the Washington Swamp..

c09395cb-7e21-4c35-941c-c2233d6e71ea-cagle.jpg

It's truly incredible how long this "impeachment" charade has been allowed to last. Our president did absolutely nothing that could be an impeachable offense. He's being impeached because they don't like him and he's a threat to the Deep State and the Swamp. They're also doing this because they have no one who has a realistic chance of defeating him this November. What a total sham this whole thing has been. Just dreadful.

Seriously .. who would take these morons seriously but a fellow moron..

images (15).jpg .. Jerry and parasite propaganda media's miserable failure.. it made complete liars of them all and the gullible parrots that suckholed them.

65614924_10214146686716818_115285009648058368_n.jpg .. Nancy ends her career as a dismal failure and sieve brained twit.

adamshiff-600-x-323.jpg ... the pied piper of the Democratic Parties demise..

images.jpg ... where am I and why am I here...?

Last edited:

View attachment 301025 .. Jerry and parasite propaganda media's miserable failure.. it made complete liars of them all

View attachment 301027 .. Nancy ends her career as a dismal failure and sieve brained twit.

View attachment 301029 ... the pied piper of the Democratic Parties demise..

View attachment 301030 ... where am I and why am I here...?

My father, God rest his soul, actually thought Blasey-Ford was credible and telling the truth. This, of course, was after he started going senile. I couldn't talk politics with him the last couple years of his life because was so anti-Trump and anti anything Republican or conservative in nature. He had been a die hard Republican until a few months before the 2016 presidential election. He watched a lot of television, which most likely included CNN and MSNBC. I truly believe he was brainwashed by our hideously biased media.

View attachment 301025 .. Jerry and parasite propaganda media's miserable failure.. it made complete liars of them all

View attachment 301027 .. Nancy ends her career as a dismal failure and sieve brained twit.

My father, God rest his soul, actually thought Blasey-Ford was credible and telling the truth. This, of course, was after he started going senile. I couldn't talk politics with him the last couple years of his life because was so anti-Trump and anti anything Republican or conservative in nature. He had been a die hard Republican until a few months before the 2016 presidential election. He watched a lot of television, which most likely included CNN and MSNBC. I truly believe he was brainwashed by our hideously biased media.

God bless your father and I'm thinking he did great job with his son, you'll appreciate him even more as time goes by.

btw.. I do enjoy and appreciate what you offer up around here.

God bless your father and I'm thinking he did great job with his son, you'll appreciate him even more as time goes by.

btw.. I do enjoy and appreciate what you offer up around here.
Thanks very much, Lumpy. I appreciate YOUR posts, as well.

Someone had to sit down and say, let’s dress and make it look like a funeral procession and they agreed to it! Do they not realize how the optics tells everyone how ridiculous they have been behaving??

By the way, I enjoy your posts too, Lumpy and yours also bluzman.

Someone had to sit down and say, let’s dress and make it look like a funeral procession and they agreed to it! Do they not realize how the optics tells everyone how ridiculous they have been behaving??

By the way, I enjoy your posts too, Lumpy and yours also bluzman.

Thanks.. likewise and more .. when we get 7 we should start a mutual appreciation society... ;)

Forum List

Back