Death by Wind Turbine.........

You called me a liar, because I couldn't' possibly be seeing windmills in Toronto. Well actually I could. There's a windmill on the CNE Grounds, and I understand that there are me in Scarborough as well, but I've never seen them. But I don't live in Toronto any more. I moved to the Niagara Region in August of 2013 and have posted numerous times about the adjustment from city to country living. Niagara Region and Haldimand County are undergoing massive windmill development. You can google it. Better yet, google windmills Niagara and get a look at the windmill location map which shows the shoreline south of Welland practically painted red with all the windmill dots. That is where I now live.

Green light for west Niagara wind turbine project Welland Tribune

initially because you assumed that I was saying the wind turbines are the same height or shorter than the trees, and you posted a picture with your accusation to prove that I knew nothing about windmills. But I never said such a thing or even suggested it. All I said was that the trees obscured our view of the windmills. It was YOU who said that wasn't possible. Clearly you have no clue about distance or perspective.

We only became aware of the windmills while driving home. We turned south off the highway to get to our road and through the trees I could see the windmills in the field across the road from my house. I can see the lights on the windmills from my front window, but not the actual turbines, because there are just too many trees between our house and the open area of the field. Concession lots in this area are 200 acres. Fields are very large.

You keep saying I'm lying. Why would I lie? What would be the point?

You come across as someone who has never seen a real windmill. Everything you know about them comes from videos or internet blogs, and all of your information bears no resemblance to fact or reality.
No pic from that window? I know of a wind turbine on Brock rd. Kinda close to where that serial killer and his wife lived.

I know Canada and it's energy, better than you, I just finished a job for Bruce nuclear. Will start another fir opg, soon.

So how about that pic, no camera,
she claims she moved, so no picture was taken and won't be.

You called me a liar, because I couldn't' possibly be seeing windmills in Toronto. Well actually I could. There's a windmill on the CNE Grounds, and I understand that there are me in Scarborough as well, but I've never seen them. But I don't live in Toronto any more. I moved to the Niagara Region in August of 2013 and have posted numerous times about the adjustment from city to country living. Niagara Region and Haldimand County are undergoing massive windmill development. You can google it. Better yet, google windmills Niagara and get a look at the windmill location map which shows the shoreline south of Welland practically painted red with all the windmill dots. That is where I now live.

initially because you assumed that I was saying the wind turbines are the same height or shorter than the trees, and you posted a picture with your accusation to prove that I knew nothing about windmills. But I never said such a thing or even suggested it. All I said was that the trees obscured our view of the windmills. It was YOU who said that wasn't possible. Clearly you have no clue about distance or perspective.

We only became aware of the windmills while driving home. We turned south off the highway to get to our road and through the trees I could see the windmills in the field across the road from my house. I can see the lights on the windmills from my front window, but not the actual turbines, because there are just too many trees between our house and the open area of the field. Concession lots in this area are 200 acres. Fields are very large.

You come across as someone who has never seen a real windmill. Everything you know about them comes from videos or internet blogs, and all of your information bears no resemblance to fact or reality.
No pic from that window? I know of a wind turbine on Brock rd. Kinda close to where that serial killer and his wife lived.

I know Canada and it's energy, better than you, I just finished a job for Bruce nuclear. Will start another fir opg, soon.

Her first claim, was simply what she/he could see from the window of said home, as in right now, and at that they had zero idea the Wind Turbines were literally right outside their window.

I see that everyone who supports Green/Renewable/Clean (did I get all the different names?) energy, does so on feelings and belief without any thought beyond the simpleton headlines they read or hear.

Her first claim, was simply what she/he could see from the window of said home, as in right now, and at that they had zero idea the Wind Turbines were literally right outside their window.

I see that everyone who supports Green/Renewable/Clean (did I get all the different names?) energy, does so on feelings and belief without any thought beyond the simpleton headlines they read or hear.
I know. the person was leading a story with history and didn't divulge that at the onset. And therefore got trapped. I presume based on the next few post he/she was back pedaling.

And renewable's are inefficient and shown to be so far.

Link? to show you that building a 300-400' tower of steel does not increase the use of Steel? Tell us how the construction of millions of Wind Turbines will decrease the use of Steel.

Your attention deficit disorder is really serious.

You were asked to provide a link for this idiotic claim;

Making wind turbines increases the use of coal.

Try and keep up with the rest of your fellow short bus students.

Link to common sense? Maybe you could explain how building more of anything does not increase the use of the things required to build said things.

Like cars, if you build 1,000,000 more cars next year, and at that they are the biggest cars ever built, would that increase or decrease the use of our natural resources?

Your post makes no sense. Brock Road where? Close to where that serial killer and his wife lived? In St. Catharines?

You say your worked at the Bruce Nuclear Power Station, but fail to mention the wind farm on the property. For someone with sooo much interest in wind turbines, you'd think that you would have at least mentioned this little nugget.

And quite frankly, none of your posts indicate you have any technical knowledge of power generation at all.

Link? to show you that building a 300-400' tower of steel does not increase the use of Steel? Tell us how the construction of millions of Wind Turbines will decrease the use of Steel.

Your attention deficit disorder is really serious.

You were asked to provide a link for this idiotic claim;

Making wind turbines increases the use of coal.

Try and keep up with the rest of your fellow short bus students.

Link to common sense? Maybe you could explain how building more of anything does not increase the use of the things required to build said things.

Like cars, if you build 1,000,000 more cars next year, and at that they are the biggest cars ever built, would that increase or decrease the use of our natural resources?

Thanks for tacitly admitting that you are completely and utterly clueless and a waste of bandwidth. Have a nice day.

Your post makes no sense. Brock Road where? Close to where that serial killer and his wife lived? In St. Catharines?

You say your worked at the Bruce Nuclear Power Station, but fail to mention the wind farm on the property. For someone with sooo much interest in wind turbines, you'd think that you would have at least mentioned this little nugget.

And quite frankly, none of your posts indicate you have any technical knowledge of power generation at all.

Given the OP's ignorance and stupidity no one would hire her to tighten a lugnut because she would strip the thread and use the wrench like a hammer.

How about mounting a wind turbine on the roof of your electric car? Then the faster you drove the more electricity you'd produce to charge your battery and charge all over the country. Might actually be productive if you always drove downhill!

And think of all the birds you could kill when you didn't have to wait for them to come to you.....just TAKE IT TO THEM!

/sacracstic font off

Sorry, just testing your knowledge of Canada.

Pickering Nuclear Generating Station has a nice giant Wind Turbine. Paul Bernardo and his wife Karla (karla gave her 10 year old sister to her husband to rape and kill) lived in the area.

Still no picture from your window? You stated that you live next to Wind Turbines and did not know they existed until the winter.

Dragonlady; I live in an area with hundreds of wind turbines. There are a half dozen of them in the field across the road from our house. We didn't even know they were there until the trees were bare of leaves last fall.

Pickering-Img0001.jpg

If you are dumb enough to imagine that I am "validating your posts" then you are just proving my point that you are a complete and utter waste of bandwidth.

If you are dumb enough to imagine that I am "validating your posts" then you are just proving my point that you are a complete and utter waste of bandwidth.
What else does a troll do? Besides its not up to me to decide, there are many causal readers of my OP that see you for what you have posted, which is nothing but Trolls and Flames.

What else does a troll do? Besides its not up to me to decide, there are many causal readers of my OP that see you for what you have posted, which is nothing but Trolls and Flames.

The fallacy of appealing to some mythical "other" to validate your delusions is symptomatic of someone who has serious mental dementia.

Forum List

Back