Death by Sweet Little Awesome Pitties

Perpetuating such fallacious nonsense is completely irresponsible. Especially around this board where some retard is bound to buy into your old wives tale, and try it on their own dog...
Not many people want to make their dog sick. Do you have a sudden urge to cause your dog pain and make it sick?
Well that's all a person is going to get, if they lean on your folklore claim of gunpowder, making a dog mean. Which is precisely the fallacy I pointed out. At least now you now...
You should know. I don't know why the concept of a dog in pain getting mean escapes you. It must be your breed. Are you part Afghan?
You can drop the flaccid pretense. You had no idea about the results of feeding dogs gunpowder till I corrected you, and provided you with legitimate information on the matter. Your initial post on the matter is now permanent record. A simple “thank you” will suffice. You’re just embarrassing yourself now...

I KNEW EXACTLY the results of feeding dogs gunpowder. I've seen enough of it. You are trying to rescue your foolishness.
Setting the record straight by proving your old wives tale false requires no rescue.

California fisherman in bloody shark attack saved by pet pit bull named Darby

Pit bull saves owner, kills copperhead snake in Tennessee

Pit bull saves owner from gas leak in home

Hero Pit Bull Puppy Saves Teen from Attempted Rape

Pit Bull Saves Owner's Life, Proves Dogs Are Part Of The Family | HuffPost

Lilly - The Hero Pit Bull That Saved Her Owner From An Oncoming Freight Train - Buzzpaws

Loving lick: Pit bull saves deaf boy from fire

Pit bull saves Gwinnett woman from drowning, owner says

https://www.ohmidog.com/2013/12/06/pit-bull-saves-owner-from-javelina-attack/

For decades Pit Bulls were family dogs. Loving gentle protectors of children and the family in general.

The bottom line on Pit Bulls is simple: More than anything else, it's about how they're raised and socialized.

For those of you calling for their, for lack of a better word, annihilation, worry not. They make up the majority of dogs euthanized at animal shelters. The majority of Pits found in shelter, voluntarily surrendered by their owners and have zero history of aggression.

It's sad that this potentially gentle and loving breed has been so maligned by the irresponsible and heinous activities of a relative few.

When I was a kid I found a Pit abandoned on the side of a road. She had had a litter fairly recently, you could tell by her teats. I took her home, she blended well with my other dogs, and my cat. She was gentle and loving and fun... she would fetch rocks...

I was in my local pet shop recently and there was a young guy in the store with a young, grey Pit. People were steering a wide path around him, but not me. I approached the guy, we talked, and I squatted down to meet the dog. Within thirty seconds of starting to pet this Pit, he was on his back begging for belly rubs. I think the dog's human was shocked, not that the dog was so friendly, but that anyone would approach him and his dog and start play with the dog...

Point is, they're not all bad. In fact, just about any dog has the potential to be mean, aggressive, vicious. It just depends on the owner.

A pit bull came to my door asking for rescue. It must have been a bait dog. I let him in. He was so exhausted he slept for over 24 hours. He was sliced up, his ears were half cut off. He had old and new bites and covered in paint. I got him patched up. He was very gentle. He loved everyone including the five cats. I found him a family. Five kids, two under five years old. I never saw such a happy dog. Pit bulls have a smile that can light up the world.

The "winner" post #63 (we're envious now) does not give the stats compared with other breeds. What is the ratio of Jesus pits or other Jesus dogs?

All pitbulls should be exterminated. Every single time I read a story about a death-by-dog-mauling, it's pitbulls. It's a total fucking garbage breed that needs to be removed from the canine gene pool.
And every time someone suggests Pit Bulls should be bred out of existence this generates a whirlwind of backlash from outraged Pit Bull owners all offering the same testimony: Why I've had dozens of Pit Bulls and they love my children and are gentle and would never ever hurt any child. Yet we see from time to time stories like this one in the OP.

I could leave any child alone with a Golden Retriever and never ever worry
about the dog snapping and mauling humans to death because it's never happened. No one can make that claim about Pit Bulls because we see it just isn't so.
Not true

Golden retriever mauls child

Chesterfield woman hospitalized after golden retriever attack
If it is not true then why can't you find a single report of a GR mauling a human to death?

All you found were a couple of relatively minor dog bite reports.
Okay

Dog killed 2-month-old baby, ripped child’s legs off while father slept in other room: police

Even dachshunds are capable of killing.

Oklahoma Woman Killed in Attack by Pack of Dachshunds

Yet in the main Golden Retriever dogs are the most gentle and reliable of all dogs. Dachshunds are funny looking little ratters. Maybe we should just stop maligning dogs.
I've been attacked by a Dachshund. The sneaky evil snarling little fucker shot out from the darkness underneath a bed and bit me in the ankle, shook it's head to dig it's teeth in, and before I could stomp and/or kick it with my other foot it disappeared underneath the furniture again.

They are the moray eels of the dog world, IMO.

The criminal owner is being charged with 2nd degree murder. The 2 remaining dogs now have to die because of this guy. He should be charged with 4 murders

"She was a very happy child and she is going to be very, very missed," said Claudia Stapleton, Hernandez's aunt. "This was her neighborhood. She should be able to play and do what every kid does -- walk around, ride their bikes. They shouldn't be afraid to be in their own neighborhood."

Cleveland was taken into police custody Monday night. Detroit police sent a warrant package to prosecutors on Tuesday and charges were announced Thursday

Fatal dog mauling of girl in Detroit: Pet owner charged with murder

All pitbulls should be exterminated. Every single time I read a story about a death-by-dog-mauling, it's pitbulls. It's a total fucking garbage breed that needs to be removed from the canine gene pool.
And every time someone suggests Pit Bulls should be bred out of existence this generates a whirlwind of backlash from outraged Pit Bull owners all offering the same testimony: Why I've had dozens of Pit Bulls and they love my children and are gentle and would never ever hurt any child. Yet we see from time to time stories like this one in the OP.

about the dog snapping and mauling humans to death because it's never happened. No one can make that claim about Pit Bulls because we see it just isn't so.
Not true

If it is not true then why can't you find a single report of a GR mauling a human to death?

Okay

Dog killed 2-month-old baby, ripped child’s legs off while father slept in other room: police

Yet in the main Golden Retriever dogs are the most gentle and reliable of all dogs. Dachshunds are funny looking little ratters. Maybe we should just stop maligning dogs.
I've been attacked by a Dachshund. The sneaky evil snarling little fucker shot out from the darkness underneath a bed and bit me in the ankle, shook it's head to dig it's teeth in, and before I could stomp and/or kick it with my other foot it disappeared underneath the furniture again.

It probably attacked you because it sensed that you wanted to stomp it

Not true

Okay

Hot dogs can be mean. At least they are small and have stubby little legs

Last edited:

Not true

Okay

I think he sensed my fear, or more accurately, he smelled my adrenaline. As soon as I walked in the door of my friends house the first thing I saw was his brother laying on hospital bed about 10 feet away. He was dying of AIDS and looked like a skeleton with a thin pale almost translucent layer skin draped on him. He was moaning, his head was moving side and his arms were doing a doggie paddle motion. Really grotesque. He looked like something out of a horror movie and that really startled me.

The dog was defending his sick defenseless dying best friend from a potential threat.

Forum List

Back