Death By Firing Squad, in a Nonmilitary case, Odd.

oklahoma also allows a firing squad. Idaho did until July 1 of last year.

A 1985 capital murder conviction? 25 years ago??? Jeez. Just pop him in the head and be done with it. Put it on Pay-Per-View and give the money to the families.

If I'm ever to be executed I will request death by a 25 y/o model taking out her sexual frustrations on me.

A 1985 capital murder conviction? 25 years ago??? Jeez. Just pop him in the head and be done with it. Put it on Pay-Per-View and give the money to the families.

I would go for this too, but you want a deny ability factor of just who's bullet did the actual killing. That way there is no guilt involved. The bullet could be any one of 25.

I would go for this too, but you want a deny ability factor of just who's bullet did the actual killing. That way there is no guilt involved. The bullet could be any one of 25.

Please tell me that is you in your avatar, especially given that I know you are a woman of umm questionable morals. :lol:

That sounds like a waste of ammo to me. :eusa_angel:

oklahoma also allows a firing squad. Idaho did until July 1 of last year.

We use lethal injection. While allowed by law, I don't know if there has ever been a firing squad execution in Oklahoma since maybe the 1800's.

I don't know either, I just know it is a secondary method that one can choose.

Personally I think one sentenced to death should be able to choose the method. No scratch that, actually what I believe is that the victim's family may choose the method.

First execution in the us after a moratorium on the practice was in Utah by firing squad of Gary Mark Gilmore for the murder of two convenience store clerks Max Jensen and Bernie Bushnell.

Please tell me that is you in your avatar, especially given that I know you are a woman of umm questionable morals. :lol:

You mean some of the avatar pictures of women on here might not actually be representative of the posters themselves?

Shocking.

I would rather get the firing squad than the gas chamber or the electric chair.

Yeah, the electric chair. Go out with a bang! What a rush that would be.

Yeah. I agree that electrocution is cruel and unusual.

ted-bundy-2-tm.jpg

Ya know I am not for execution with dignity. Most cases the people on death row committed some fucked up murders. Why should the criminal have a death any less brutal or painful or LONG?

Death by firing squad. I hope they get some marksmen to nick a few vital organs and let him bleed out. Slowly

Ya know I am not for execution with dignity. Most cases the people on death row committed some fucked up murders. Why should the criminal have a death any less brutal or painful or LONG?

Death by firing squad. I hope they get some marksmen to nick a few vital organs and let him bleed out. Slowly

How compassionate of you:lol:

Forum List

Back