Death By Demography: Which European Country Falls First To The Muslim Tide?

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Death by demography: Which European country falls first to the Muslim tide?
Posted by Ann Corcoran on September 15, 2014

What do you think?

Iā€™ve been betting on Sweden, but some of my compatriots say it will be the UK. Other guesses?

The news from Swedenā€™s election yesterday would indicate that Sweden has just stepped-up the pace in the all important race over the cliff for western civilization. Or has it?

The Wall Street Journal reports that the Swedish Left wing has pushed out the Center right with Leftists angry that their welfare state is eroding. They worry that health care isnā€™t as good nor is education as it used to be, but this article laughably makes no DIRECT link to the enormous influx of Muslim third-worlders Sweden has ā€œwelcomedā€ and the decline in the ability of the social safety net to hold them all.

I suppose the big question for the Left is: do they want the welfare reserved for Swedes or are they sharing their goodies with the world (until they run out)?

jmmie.jpg

The media label Akesson ā€œanti-immigrant.ā€ Now they will have to pay attention to us says the leader of the Sweden Democrats.

Eventually the WSJ mentions the Syrians and the success of the ā€œanti-immigrationā€ party, Sweden Democrats, in the election.

The strong showing of the anti-immigration Sweden Democratsā€”whose share of votes climbed to 13% from 5.7% in the 2010 electionā€”surprised pollsters. Their opposition strength in parliament also could force Mr. Lofven to recruit a center-right party to his coalition to ensure he can drive through policies.

Fifteen paragraphs in we finally hear about the Syrians (on top of all the other Muslims from places like Iraq and Somalia already flooding into Sweden). We told you about Sweden swinging wide the door to Syrians just when Obama visited last year at this time, here.

Last September, Sweden became the only European Union country to offer permanent residence to Syrians fleeing their devastated homeland and ahead of the election Mr. Reinfeldt asked Swedes to ā€œopen their heartsā€ to those seeking refuge.

He also acknowledged that immigration will strain the state budget in the short term, something the Sweden Democrats seized on for their campaign. They became the countryā€™s third biggest party in Sundayā€™s voting. [LOL! short term? Where are they going to get the resources long term?---ed]

ā€œNow it will be hard for the other parties to ignore us,ā€ Party Leader Jimmie Akesson said.

For those of you watching Europeā€™s slide with bets on the UK going first, here are some stats from the Daily Mail yesterday (hat tip: ā€˜pungentpeppersā€™) that argue for your case.
The article is entitled: The changing face of Britain: A child in Birmingham is now more likely to be a Muslim than Christian.

Be sure to look at the adult to children ratio in each city.

1410729043423_Image_galleryImage_muslim_cristian_large_pre.JPG

Wake up now or forever be ruled by a culture that is destructive.

Groups like UKIP and the BNP have been gaining ground too quickly for me to think that the UK will be the first. When I read your thread title, before even reading the actual thread, Sweden came to mind immediately. The majority of Swedes are simply too far gone to be reasoned with any more, sadly. In the UK, the BNP quadrupled their vote count from 2001 to 2005, and in the 2010 elections they nearly tripled their vote count again. UKIP's success in the recent EU elections also points to a growing anti-globalist streak in British politics. I think the UK is turning around.

The folly of multiculturalism is quite a sight to behold. Somehow only Western countries have this certifiable desire to believe such a thing is possible. There will always be ONE dominant culture in any society and it is those who speak the loudest who will carry the reign. Islam is an inherently dominating culture as history has shown. The stupidity of the West is a disgusting display.

any of you guys out there------surprised?. Stuff is already happening----
has been for a few years. Some countries have noticed that
muslim good old boys keep wives in several different "WELFARE
IS GOOD THERE FOR SINGLE MOMS" countries. The trend
seems to be------a few wives back home, one in the USA---one
in a "good for single moms" country like Germany. Theoretically---
persons who hold green cards in the USA----are supposed to be
monogamous-------I think,,,,,but I am not completely sure

Which European country will fall first to the muslim tide?

Will? ...... you said will? will fall first ??

unfortunately is too late..

Eurabia is already here.

I read somewhere that by 2100 the UK will be 50% Muslim. Yet the BNP vote in the UK has collapsed, because god help you if you are found out as a member. You immediately get labeled racist and may well lose your job. UKIP seems purely interested in stopping East European whites from entering the UK. Hopefully UKIP's current policy is just a smoke screen and they will abolish the blatently abused UN 1951 refugee treaty, ban importation of foreign spouses, expell converts to Islam to Somalia (no passport needed) and also expell any Muslim committing a crime under a new 'criminally un-integratable' law, preferably to somewhere like the Falkland Islands. I'm just a dreamer though...

On a more serious note what the planet really needs is world wide forced sterilisation for both men and women after either has parented 2 kids with whoever (preferably 0 in the case of Muslim men - too many hidden wives;)), as this planet can not support our reproductive insanity any longer. Some people will shout 'outragious you fascist pig'. On the contrary it is the kindest thing to do for future generations. If we don't do something like this, there will be a global resources war coming that will make WW2 look like the 'Skirmish' of the Little Big Horn!

Btw. 3 European countries have already fallen to Islam. Albania, Kosovo and Bosnia (and Azerbaijan if you want to count that as Europe). Fortunately(?) they are not of the troublesome Arab/Farsi/Urdu variety.

the BNP vote in the UK has collapsed

British National Party - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

As the table shows, their votes have been growing drastically since 1992.

On a more serious note what the planet really needs is world wide forced sterilisation for both men and women after either has parented 2 kids with whoever (preferably 0 in the case of Muslim men - too many hidden wives;)), as this planet can not support our reproductive insanity any longer. Some people will shout 'outragious you fascist pig'. On the contrary it is the kindest thing to do for future generations. If we don't do something like this, there will be a global resources war coming that will make WW2 look like the 'Skirmish' of the Little Big Horn!

So your solution to the immigration problem is to implement a global forced sterilization scheme? Am I reading this post right?

Regarding the BNP, you are right, I should have said the membership/party has virtually collapsed after the BNP's computers were hacked and the membership list was made public. Even Nick Griffin has quit. Come the general election the BNP will go the way the NF went. Also the EDL will be splitting their vote.

So your solution to the immigration problem is to implement a global forced sterilization scheme? Am I reading this post right?

No, that is a suggestion for getting a handle on the population catastrophy the whole world is heading towards - led particularly by the idiots in charge of those religion that condemn the condom. The immigration problem is linked to this (population pressures in the third world are a major driving force in this problem).

Unfortunately I can't tell you the way I would personally like to solve the immigration problem, as I live in a country that has enacted laws that would lay me open to prosecution if I were to post it. I think you probably get my drift though.

Last edited:
Much ado about nothing. The Muslim population of the UK was just under 3% in 2001 and was just over 4% in 2011, that's a 1-2% rise in a decade. Some people love to scare monger.:rolleyes:

Much ado about nothing. The Muslim population of the UK was just under 3% in 2001 and was just over 4% in 2011, that's a 1-2% rise in a decade. Some people love to scare monger.:rolleyes:

No it is a 100% to 200% increase in their population in a decade, so people do need to worry. When the population reaches 5% of the country then they will start to become violent and start to riot like they do in France and Sweden.

Forum List

Back