Death by a thousand cuts

patrickcaturday

Feb 25, 2012
Rep System: Opted back in for a while.
A personel note;

On a recent thread" Palestinian contributions to peace, mankind... " I was accused of being a Hamas terrorist supporter or of being anti IsraelI, I would like to make it clear to all fair minded people that I am neither !!! :confused::exclaim: So far in my short time here I have condemned Hamas and the Arab countries more than Israel. If it seems as if I have been unduely critical of Israel it is because I tire of it's supporters never saying anything critical of Israel. I have offered them chances such as the fact that the IDF has used Human shields and the Israeli Governments refusal to lable the Armenian Holocaust a Genocide ( It should be noted that the word genocided was coined exactly for what happened to the Armenians ) but all I get are diversions and videos that have nothing to do with the issues to much time and Intuition did adress the issue and for that I am grateful. Anyway I assure that if a Muslim or Palestinian Supporter were to deflect as much I would jump on his case also !!! Sorry to take up your time !!!

The main focus of this artical has to do with the question of WHO IS STEALING WHOSE LAND ??? I think if you examine the following two posts you will see the answer to that question. It is clear as I see it that if things continue Israel will incompass all of the land to the Jordan. Their tactics are better known as a war of attrition

Wed, April 04, 2012 Nisan 12, 5772

Israel demolishes West Bank villages as Jewish outposts remains untouched
Israel's eagerness to demolish renewable energy installations in a West Bank village is seen as an ugly riposte to the European Union.
By Akiva Eldar Tags: West Bank Palestinians Benjamin Netanyahu Iran Palestinian Authority Oslo Accords

Get Haaretz on iPhone
Get Haaretz on Android
It is doubtful whether Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who has expressed great concern over the fate of Migron's residents, has heard of Tha'lah. Unfortunately for the village's residents, Tha'lah is situated in Area C, which is under Israel jurisdiction. Minister Benny Begin, who worked so tirelessly on the questionable "agreement" that will leave the Migron criminals on stolen land for a few more years (if it is ever implemented ), presumably does not know what happened to the residents of this tiny village in the Southern Hebron Hills. And the Israeli media didn't stop focusing on an Iranian nuclear bomb that threatens to destroy our homes long enough to cover a boring story about a Palestinian family whose home we Israelis razed.

It happened last Wednesday. Civil Administration officer Nabil Tafsh arrived at Youssef Awad's hut accompanied by a bulldozer. Awad told Rabbis for Human Rights representatives summoned to the site that the official informed him he had one minute to leave the hut and remove the sheep from their pen. Two soldiers forcibly removed Awad and, in a flash, the bulldozer flattened his minimal possessions into a pile of rubble.

Photo by: Amos Biderman

Eight people, including children, were thrown out of their shabby hut and left without a roof over their heads on a rainy winter night. The sheep pen was destroyed, and buried underneath it were 15 lambs and a dovecote. Four lambs died, four were injured and 400 head of sheep that were spared lost their shelter. The water cisterns used to provide for the flock were destroyed and sealed.

In a complaint submitted to the Civil Administration, Rabbi for Human Rights attorney Quamar Mishirqi wrote that Awad presented the officer with an interim order from the High Court of Justice ordering a delay in the implementation of the demolition order issued against him. She says the officer tore up the document and slapped Awad across the face. Mishirqi presented an agreement with the State Prosecutor's Office granting Awad 60 days to approach the High Court of Justice before his property would be destroyed. According to her, were it not for a hasty phone call she made that day to the Prosecutor's office, it is almost certain that the Civil Administration would have proceeded to demolish all of the village's houses.

The next target of the Civil Administration (which, of course, carries out the government's policies ) in Tha'lah and nearby villages are renewable energy installations - wind turbines and solar panels that two good Israelis, Noam Dotan and Elad Orian, members of Comet (Community, Energy and Technology in the Middle East ), set up for them.

Around 1,500 people in 16 communities, that have been in the area since the 19th century, now benefit from energy produced by these installations, which provide lighting and electricity to their modest dairy product business. A few weeks ago, the Israeli administration - the one that arranges to run high-tension lines over their heads to supply illegal outposts - decided to issue work stoppage orders to five installations. The demolition orders expected to follow will darken the homes of 500 people. Children will revert to straining their eyes as they do their homework in the light of oil lamps, and the women will go back to churning butter and cheeses with blistered hands....

Israel demolishes West Bank villages as Jewish outposts remains untouched - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

...The problem for Palestinian communities here is that permission to build any infrastructure is very hard to come by. According to figures from the civil administration quoted by the pressure group Peace Now, 91 permits were issued for Palestinian construction in Area C between 2001 and 2007. In the same period, more than 10,000 Israeli settlement units were built and1,663 Palestinian structures demolished.

The Jewish settlements in Area C are connected to the national water and electricity grids. But most Palestinian villages are cut off from basic infrastructure, including water and sewage services. Imneizil, which borders the ultra-religious settlement of Beit Yatir, currently has nine demolition orders on various structures, including a toilet block and water cistern for the school....

Palestinians prepare to lose the solar panels that provide a lifeline | Global development | guardian.co.uk

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sRCbp29j14]Mental Illness Awareness Week Commercial 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

A personel note;

On a recent thread" Palestinian contributions to peace, mankind... " I was accused of being a Hamas terrorist supporter or of being anti IsraelI, I would like to make it clear to all fair minded people that I am neither !!! :confused::exclaim: So far in my short time here I have condemned Hamas and the Arab countries more than Israel. If it seems as if I have been unduely critical of Israel it is because I tire of it's supporters never saying anything critical of Israel. I have offered them chances such as the fact that the IDF has used Human shields and the Israeli Governments refusal to lable the Armenian Holocaust a Genocide ( It should be noted that the word genocided was coined exactly for what happened to the Armenians ) but all I get are diversions and videos that have nothing to do with the issues to much time and Intuition did adress the issue and for that I am grateful. Anyway I assure that if a Muslim or Palestinian Supporter were to deflect as much I would jump on his case also !!! Sorry to take up your time !!!

The main focus of this artical has to do with the question of WHO IS STEALING WHOSE LAND ??? I think if you examine the following two posts you will see the answer to that question. It is clear as I see it that if things continue Israel will incompass all of the land to the Jordan. Their tactics are better known as a war of attrition

Israel's eagerness to demolish renewable energy installations in a West Bank village is seen as an ugly riposte to the European Union.
By Akiva Eldar Tags: West Bank Palestinians Benjamin Netanyahu Iran Palestinian Authority Oslo Accords

Get Haaretz on iPhone
Get Haaretz on Android
It is doubtful whether Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who has expressed great concern over the fate of Migron's residents, has heard of Tha'lah. Unfortunately for the village's residents, Tha'lah is situated in Area C, which is under Israel jurisdiction. Minister Benny Begin, who worked so tirelessly on the questionable "agreement" that will leave the Migron criminals on stolen land for a few more years (if it is ever implemented ), presumably does not know what happened to the residents of this tiny village in the Southern Hebron Hills. And the Israeli media didn't stop focusing on an Iranian nuclear bomb that threatens to destroy our homes long enough to cover a boring story about a Palestinian family whose home we Israelis razed.

It happened last Wednesday. Civil Administration officer Nabil Tafsh arrived at Youssef Awad's hut accompanied by a bulldozer. Awad told Rabbis for Human Rights representatives summoned to the site that the official informed him he had one minute to leave the hut and remove the sheep from their pen. Two soldiers forcibly removed Awad and, in a flash, the bulldozer flattened his minimal possessions into a pile of rubble.

Eight people, including children, were thrown out of their shabby hut and left without a roof over their heads on a rainy winter night. The sheep pen was destroyed, and buried underneath it were 15 lambs and a dovecote. Four lambs died, four were injured and 400 head of sheep that were spared lost their shelter. The water cisterns used to provide for the flock were destroyed and sealed.

In a complaint submitted to the Civil Administration, Rabbi for Human Rights attorney Quamar Mishirqi wrote that Awad presented the officer with an interim order from the High Court of Justice ordering a delay in the implementation of the demolition order issued against him. She says the officer tore up the document and slapped Awad across the face. Mishirqi presented an agreement with the State Prosecutor's Office granting Awad 60 days to approach the High Court of Justice before his property would be destroyed. According to her, were it not for a hasty phone call she made that day to the Prosecutor's office, it is almost certain that the Civil Administration would have proceeded to demolish all of the village's houses.

The next target of the Civil Administration (which, of course, carries out the government's policies ) in Tha'lah and nearby villages are renewable energy installations - wind turbines and solar panels that two good Israelis, Noam Dotan and Elad Orian, members of Comet (Community, Energy and Technology in the Middle East ), set up for them.

Around 1,500 people in 16 communities, that have been in the area since the 19th century, now benefit from energy produced by these installations, which provide lighting and electricity to their modest dairy product business. A few weeks ago, the Israeli administration - the one that arranges to run high-tension lines over their heads to supply illegal outposts - decided to issue work stoppage orders to five installations. The demolition orders expected to follow will darken the homes of 500 people. Children will revert to straining their eyes as they do their homework in the light of oil lamps, and the women will go back to churning butter and cheeses with blistered hands....

Israel demolishes West Bank villages as Jewish outposts remains untouched - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

...The problem for Palestinian communities here is that permission to build any infrastructure is very hard to come by. According to figures from the civil administration quoted by the pressure group Peace Now, 91 permits were issued for Palestinian construction in Area C between 2001 and 2007. In the same period, more than 10,000 Israeli settlement units were built and1,663 Palestinian structures demolished.

The Jewish settlements in Area C are connected to the national water and electricity grids. But most Palestinian villages are cut off from basic infrastructure, including water and sewage services. Imneizil, which borders the ultra-religious settlement of Beit Yatir, currently has nine demolition orders on various structures, including a toilet block and water cistern for the school....

Palestinians prepare to lose the solar panels that provide a lifeline | Global development | guardian.co.uk

What you are saying in this post is that you believe you have good reasons for being anti Israel; I never doubted that you thought you did. Obviously many on this board disagree with you. When I have tried to engage you on your threads, when you bothered to respond, you simply dismissed my arguments without explaining why, and that has persuaded me that you are an anti Israel ideologue who is not interested in engaging on the issues but only on building a case against Israel.

Ah, poor cry baby Patrick. Patrick may well be the biggest PHONEY on this board as he was previously on another board before coming here. He tries to get others to se him as an innocent victim of insults by Israel supporters. I love the one where he said he can't understand why others single him out when he does not do that to others. And yet he singled out J Stone, Hossfly & myself on another current thread which I can find if anyone cares to see it.

A personel note;

Get Haaretz on iPhone
Get Haaretz on Android

What you are saying in this post is that you believe you have good reasons for being anti Israel; I never doubted that you thought you did. Obviously many on this board disagree with you. When I have tried to engage you on your threads, when you bothered to respond, you simply dismissed my arguments without explaining why, and that has persuaded me that you are an anti Israel ideologue who is not interested in engaging on the issues but only on building a case against Israel.

Here ladies & gentlemen is just one of several examples currently on this board where sweet, non bigoted peace loving pacifist Patrick goes out of his way to insult pro Israel posters & then crys to us that those evil Zionists do that to him. This from the thread titled Which Life Form Is Lower. Enjoy!

Quote: Originally Posted by patrickcaturday

Well look it is an excutive meeting of the National Organization of BIGOTS ARE US !!! I hear they are running low on funds so they have decided to trim costs. They are in negotiations with that noted terrorist organization THE JEWISH DEFENCE LEAGUE to share chapter houses throughout the USA. I wonder which Mosque they will decide to blow up first ???

CEO: MJB
CFO: Mr. Stone
COO: Hoss

Gosh I wonder why sweet, innocent, unbigoted Patrick has so suddenly disappeared? Seems to me such an honorable man would defend himself against such claims on him --- lest they be true.

A personel note;

Get Haaretz on iPhone
Get Haaretz on Android

No that is not what I am sayin in this post, I am saying that I am not anti-Israel. But aslo that I am not willing to swallow the propaganda that basically ammounts to saying ;
ISRAEL = side of the angels
PALESTINE = side of the devil

As for your complaint that I have been curt with you, I have reviewed some of the posts and find that it has merit, I apologise. However I might point out that you have been guilty of the same thing, but that might just be a reaction to my curtness . Either way, your reaction is no big deal. I will try not to let it happen again. If you wish I will pull the posts that I found forward and answer your questions. In the meantime please answer what I hoped would be the main thrust of this thread.

Get Haaretz on iPhone
Get Haaretz on Android

A personel note;

Fakestinians have admitted they have stolen Jewish land in Israel. They are Arabs from Egypt and Saudi Arabia.

Palesteenian Hamas Minister of the Interior Fathi Hammad, Al-Hekma TV [Egypt]: "Half of the Palestiniains are Egyptians and the other half are Saudis
Brothers, there are 1.8 million of us in Gaza.Allah be praised, we all have Arab roots and every Palestinian in Gaza and throughout Palestine can prove his Arab roots--whether from Saudi Arabia, from Yemen, or anywhere.

Personally, half my family is Egyptian. We are all like that.

More than 30 families in the Gaza Strip are called Al-Masri [Egyptian]

Brothers, half of the Palestiniains are Egyptians and the other half are Saudis

Who are the Palestinians? we have many families called Al-Masri, whose roots are Egyptian. Egyptian! They may be from Alexandria, from Cairo, from Dumietta, from the North, from aswan, from Upper Egypt. We are Egyptians. we are Arabs. We are Muslims
Hamas Minister of the Interior and of National Security Fathi Hammad Slams Egypt over Fuel Shortage in Gaza Strip, and Says: "Half of the Palestinians Are Egyptians and the Other Half Are Saudis"

A personel note;

Get Haaretz on iPhone
Get Haaretz on Android

No that is not what I am sayin in this post, I am saying that I am not anti-Israel. But aslo that I am not willing to swallow the propaganda that basically ammounts to saying ;
ISRAEL = side of the angels
PALESTINE = side of the devil

My daddy told me to disregard the BS that comes before the "but." Fact is TooMuchTime hit your nail right on the head. You are far too busy building your case against Israel to be anything but anti-Israel. No worries though, you appear one of the rare breed of anti-Israel types who isn't a dime-a-dozen anti-Semite.

Forum List

Back