Death and Dying: Spiritual Practices

No, you don't.

I'm not talking about having a goodbye pizza party.

As i said, i know what you are talking about sky. Profiling...remember. I also asked who is dying on you that you need all of this.

A pizza party is far from ...... "spiritual practices" But a good way to tell them you love them and let them go.... better known as a living wake.

You haven't explained what you mean about profiling in regard to this topic.

You asked me who is dying on me that I need all of this and my answer is no one.

You do not understand what I'm talking about and you're not interested either.

Buddhists rehearse for dying and do certain practices throughout life to be ready to die under any circumstances.

It is disrespectful to call other people's spiritual practices "mumbo jumbo".

OK.... Lets talk a bit about profiling a bit shall we. You are very easy to read sky. You have discussed your wife and her cancer in open forum. You open two threads on what to do with the dead and dying. Its not a hard stretch to figure that out sky.

You asked about what we.I do. I told you. In MY world... anything other then telling them you love them and letting them go....is mumbo jumbo. Your other thread about what ever this class was... is about that. This thread you asked for opinions...i gave them As far as i can tell you did not open this thread as a class review.

No, you don't.

I'm not talking about having a goodbye pizza party.

As i said, i know what you are talking about sky. Profiling...remember. I also asked who is dying on you that you need all of this.

A pizza party is far from ...... "spiritual practices" But a good way to tell them you love them and let them go.... better known as a living wake.

You asked me "who is dying on me" that I need all of this and my answer is no one is dying right now. One day I will die and so will my wife. We plan to help each other spiritually.

Buddhists rehearse for dying and do certain practices throughout life to be ready to die under any circumstances.

It's only disrespectful for other's to do that to you, though, right? Cuz you've been pretty disrespectful to other's beliefs. Who died and made you special?

You asked me who is dying on me that I need all of this and my answer is no one.

Most of non-Christians spiritual practices are indeed "mumbo jumbo".

christian cult practices are just as much mumbo jombo as the next religion/cult out there. So get of your holier then thou soap box.

Forum List

Back