Dear White House: Look who’s funded by the health care industry

Zoom-boing

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2008
East Japip
By Michelle Malkin • August 6, 2009 10:21 AM

This is rich. White House smear merchants and their nutroots water-carriers are decrying “corporate lobbyists” funded by the evil health care industry. Referring to Rick Scott, chairman of Conservatives for Patients Rights and former Columbia/HCA executive, White House spokesman Robert Gibbs jeered: “I think you’ve got somebody who’s very involved, a leader of that group that’s very involved in the status quo, a CEO that used to run a health care company that was fined by the federal government $1.7 billion for fraud. I think that’s a lot of what you need to know about the motives of that group.”

Just to make the Gibbs’ moral equation clear:

1) Ties to the health care industry = suspect motives.

2) Ties to health care companies involved in government settlements = suspect motives.

Keep this in mind as you read two excerpts below from Culture of Corruption about the legal and financial work of Attorney General Eric Holder and health care czar Nancy DeParle. In Obama World, some health care industry ties are less suspect than others.

Michelle Malkin » Dear White House: Look who’s funded by the health care industry

By Michelle Malkin • August 6, 2009 10:21 AM

This is rich. White House smear merchants and their nutroots water-carriers are decrying “corporate lobbyists” funded by the evil health care industry. Referring to Rick Scott, chairman of Conservatives for Patients Rights and former Columbia/HCA executive, White House spokesman Robert Gibbs jeered: “I think you’ve got somebody who’s very involved, a leader of that group that’s very involved in the status quo, a CEO that used to run a health care company that was fined by the federal government $1.7 billion for fraud. I think that’s a lot of what you need to know about the motives of that group.”

Just to make the Gibbs’ moral equation clear:

1) Ties to the health care industry = suspect motives.

2) Ties to health care companies involved in government settlements = suspect motives.

Keep this in mind as you read two excerpts below from Culture of Corruption about the legal and financial work of Attorney General Eric Holder and health care czar Nancy DeParle. In Obama World, some health care industry ties are less suspect than others.

Michelle Malkin » Dear White House: Look who’s funded by the health care industry

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back