Dear USA

Well, we created the NAZIs, so why not ISIS? Sorry for the inconvenience.

Cmon. You didn't create the Nazis. And ISIS was a result of the meddling in the ME. I mean when àn Arab army would start to bomb the US what would you guys do ? Sit back and watch TV `?
9/11 should be a clue. ISIS started in Syria, hense the acronym. They move into Iraq when we left a power vacuum. Putin lied to you.

BTW: Someone without prejudice might watch Putin's 4-hour-live program on RT. Whatever you say of him, he doesn't talk bullshit. I mean compared to Twitter Trump or 0bama - that guy knows what he's talking about.
I watch RT, they extensively cover every ill in America.
Apparently Russia has no problems worth reporting. Putin says what's good for Russia, period.

Not quite. He often talks geostrategy. And what he says seems logical for me seen history. I simply don't trust our media anymore, they're TOO biased. All in favor of the West. What stands the West for anymore when he has countries like Saudi Arabia as allies ?
And Russia has allies that directly support Terror.....Sell them weapons and assist them for economic reasons...........Like Iran and yes like Syria............who support terror that we are fighting...................That is the Geostrategy of Russia..........What's best for us is not what Russia sees best for them. Why do they support Iran given their radical ambitions...................

IS was a result of the wars if the US in the ME, you know that. And Saudi Arabia as an US ally supports IS because they are Sunnis with the same Wahhabia ideology. The US has maneuvred itself into a dead-end because they support groups at first for their strategic goals, support them with weapons only to find out that they turn themselves against them afterwards.

Good night - late here :)
Caliphates have been happening since Mohammed in 650..............while Iraq didn't turn out better than it should saying the radical movement wouldn't have come forward anyway is Naive..............Most of those that started ISIS were in Camp Bucca when we left.............Our military advised Iraq to NOT LET THEM OUT OR THERE WOULD BE HELL TO PAY.............They didn't listen, let them go..........and the rest is history..................also history that Obama went cold turkey and full withdrew and ignored it as much as possible until the whole place went postal again...............

Either way.........................it's another you guys suck from Europe response that we expect now..............

Again..........get off your asses and TAKE THE LEAD.............we'll let you guys do it and pay for it............THANKS.

Gladly we'll do. We don't have anything to do in the ME. We don't give a shit about what happens down there and who fights whom. Europe has no strategic plans for Russia. They are our neighbors, not yours. And when hell breaks loose, we're in the middle once again. Like to flatten Russia ? They got LOTS of resources,. Go ahead, but without us. We don't have a safety Atlantic in between....

I just asked you for the same...you first.

Well....first of all, what do you mean by "all over the place" ? Otherwise I can't answer...

Let's get down to brass tacks.
Do you support immigration of muslims into your country?

I don't look at religion, I'm atheist. I look what the person is like. It's not the religion per se which causes problems. It's the media interpretation in it - my wife is Muslim and I don't have a problem with that. That immigration here is a wanted destabilization of Europe by young and uneducated Muslims which are NOT really Muslims. I see them here drinking and smoking joints on the road. These are simple hoodlums. Some Arab countries have emptied their prisons and sent their criminals over here as refugees. Most of them are between 15 and 25 and all they have in mind is rape women and get smartphones and cars. But our governments don't kick them out for "human rights". I mean is there an agenda or not ? Create unrest and civil war to enforce martial law and all-our surveillance ? 1984 happens.

So you have a nut in the game.
Well feel free to import more muslims....sucker.

Thanks for the insult. Since it doesn't concern you why the fuck are you freaking out about it ?

Radical muslims do in fact concern me.
You're wife and her kind want to kill U.S. citizens and if they dont actively endorse it they tactically agree with the death of Westerners by their silence.
Go suck allahs Johnson you pig.

Well, we created the NAZIs, so why not ISIS? Sorry for the inconvenience.

Cmon. You didn't create the Nazis. And ISIS was a result of the meddling in the ME. I mean when àn Arab army would start to bomb the US what would you guys do ? Sit back and watch TV `?
9/11 should be a clue. ISIS started in Syria, hense the acronym. They move into Iraq when we left a power vacuum. Putin lied to you.

Nope. ISIS started well before in Iraq and has now allies with Boko Haram, As Shahab, Azawad etc. They're all over. The US got into Iraq for no other than strategic and economic reasons (as Libya - oil/$ binding...). So either stay out of a place or flatten it completely. Half a job produces such shit we have now,.

Well....first of all, what do you mean by "all over the place" ? Otherwise I can't answer...

I don't look at religion, I'm atheist. I look what the person is like. It's not the religion per se which causes problems. It's the media interpretation in it - my wife is Muslim and I don't have a problem with that. That immigration here is a wanted destabilization of Europe by young and uneducated Muslims which are NOT really Muslims. I see them here drinking and smoking joints on the road. These are simple hoodlums. Some Arab countries have emptied their prisons and sent their criminals over here as refugees. Most of them are between 15 and 25 and all they have in mind is rape women and get smartphones and cars. But our governments don't kick them out for "human rights". I mean is there an agenda or not ? Create unrest and civil war to enforce martial law and all-our surveillance ? 1984 happens.

Thanks for the insult. Since it doesn't concern you why the fuck are you freaking out about it ?

You're wife and her kind want to kill U.S. citizens and if they dont actively endorse it they tactically agree with the death of Westerners by their silence.

Oh a new real connaisseur on a new blog. Impressive :) Ever seen anything else than your front yard ?

Oh a new real connaisseur on a new blog. Impressive :) Ever seen anything else than your front yard ?

I've travelled the world you puke. In fact I retired at 46 due to the miracle of American freedom when it comes to business.
Personally I dont give a fuk about the poor or your sorry ass since they did nothing to advance my life.

And what the fuk blog would you be referring to?

I watch RT, they extensively cover every ill in America.
Apparently Russia has no problems worth reporting. Putin says what's good for Russia, period.

Not quite. He often talks geostrategy. And what he says seems logical for me seen history. I simply don't trust our media anymore, they're TOO biased. All in favor of the West. What stands the West for anymore when he has countries like Saudi Arabia as allies ?
And Russia has allies that directly support Terror.....Sell them weapons and assist them for economic reasons...........Like Iran and yes like Syria............who support terror that we are fighting...................That is the Geostrategy of Russia..........What's best for us is not what Russia sees best for them. Why do they support Iran given their radical ambitions...................

IS was a result of the wars if the US in the ME, you know that. And Saudi Arabia as an US ally supports IS because they are Sunnis with the same Wahhabia ideology. The US has maneuvred itself into a dead-end because they support groups at first for their strategic goals, support them with weapons only to find out that they turn themselves against them afterwards.

Caliphates have been happening since Mohammed in 650..............while Iraq didn't turn out better than it should saying the radical movement wouldn't have come forward anyway is Naive..............Most of those that started ISIS were in Camp Bucca when we left.............Our military advised Iraq to NOT LET THEM OUT OR THERE WOULD BE HELL TO PAY.............They didn't listen, let them go..........and the rest is history..................also history that Obama went cold turkey and full withdrew and ignored it as much as possible until the whole place went postal again...............

Either way.........................it's another you guys suck from Europe response that we expect now..............

Again..........get off your asses and TAKE THE LEAD.............we'll let you guys do it and pay for it............THANKS.

Gladly we'll do. We don't have anything to do in the ME. We don't give a shit about what happens down there and who fights whom. Europe has no strategic plans for Russia. They are our neighbors, not yours. And when hell breaks loose, we're in the middle once again. Like to flatten Russia ? They got LOTS of resources,. Go ahead, but without us. We don't have a safety Atlantic in between....
aka you will watch as the world burns and blame everything on us.............tis expected...............Who stood the line on the Berlin Wall during the cold world...........Sweden............LOL

Stood there until it collapsed when Reagan was President.........Allowing Germany to become whole again...........

When Russia performed military movements near countries like Poland, who sent forces their saying WE HAVE THEIR BACK..........was it Sweden........LOL

I don't care if you are offended by my responses..................I don't care if Europeans are offended..............Build up your military's there..........and defend your damned self...............and STOP ASKING US TO FIGHT FOR YOU............

While your at it..........take the damned UN flag down in the US and own it yourself..........Enjoy

correct...........they hit us from back in the 70's......and again and again and again and again and again and again.....

2016-04-18-1460992862-2887201-iStock_000022162723_Small.jpg

Our response..........

aka you will watch as the world burns and blame everything on us.............tis expected...............Who stood the line on the Berlin Wall during the cold world...........Sweden............LOL

Stood there until it collapsed when Reagan was President.........Allowing Germany to become whole again...........

When Russia performed military movements near countries like Poland, who sent forces their saying WE HAVE THEIR BACK..........was it Sweden........LOL

I don't care if you are offended by my responses..................I don't care if Europeans are offended..............Build up your military's there..........and defend your damned self...............and STOP ASKING US TO FIGHT FOR YOU............

While your at it..........take the damned UN flag down in the US and own it yourself..........Enjoy
Sorry I didn't ask the US to fight for us. When ? 1945 is long gone. We the people would like to see the US army leave. But NOT our politicians which are buddies with yours. Our regular Hans would like that we have a European army - for defense that is. Not to threaten.

Sorry I didn't ask the US to fight for us. When ? 1945 is long gone. We the people would like to see the US army leave. But NOT our politicians which are buddies with yours. Our regular Hans would like that we have a European army - for defense that is. Not to threaten.
Many of us would like to leave and allow you Naive individuals have a turn................we've done it long enough.........

Let you see how well your strategy of Pacifism works in this world.

Many of us would like to leave and allow you Naive individuals have a turn................we've done it long enough.........

Let you see how well your strategy of Pacifism works in this world.

We have to try. And if we fail, it will be our fault. But if we tried on our own we could congratulate or blame only ourselves !

Forum List

Back