Dear Secretary of State Clinton: Best wishes and get well soon. Need you in 2016.

these idiots think she is a robot and could NOT possibly be ill?

they are heartless partisan worms

According to Isaac Asimov, robots can not lie.

However, Hillary CAN. Well taught by her convenience husband, who never batted an eye lying under oath.

All Clintons are natural born liars.

Always an excuse or a way out of an argument.

Yeah, facts and proof can be inconvenient to NaziCons...

You ought to hook up with Cammmmpbell. Between both of you, you know two words.

You can really expand your vocabularies. You can call everyone that doesn't agree with you a NaziCon and he can mention Fox News every third post. Two imbeciles...

its called Character.....LaKota has zero.....im sure those who actually know him agree.....

How sad when the person you worship and think you can't get along without, is a figgen politician..

good grief, threads like this make me want to barf..

We need her? I mean REALLY:lol:

Of course, they do! They have nobody else credible. Joe Biden????

There has to be someone waiting in the wings. I just don't think Joe Biden is a viable candidate.

I think the next POTUS will be around Obama's age?

Should not be!

We already know what happens when am impetuous boy is sent to do a serious man's job.

Of course, they do! They have nobody else credible. Joe Biden????

There has to be someone waiting in the wings. I just don't think Joe Biden is a viable candidate.

I think the next POTUS will be around Obama's age?

Should not be!

We already know what happens when am impetuous boy is sent to do a serious man's job.

C'est la vie. Obama chose Joe Biden--youth and experience?

Romney chose Paul Ryan. I can only assume that 'covering all the bases' was a consideration.

politics. orators.
I doubt that another boomer will be elected. Boomer myself and accustomed to the idea that the 'torch has been passed'.

After a few minutes of Kathy Griffin and Anderson Cooper last night I feel ancient.

They should subject the **** to Obama care. No sympathy for the bitch as she is lying, and staying in her room like a good slave so no questions about her massa's involvement in the goat fuck comes to light.

Forum List

Back