Dear Secretary of State Clinton: Best wishes and get well soon. Need you in 2016.

Glad she is expected to make a full recovery I look forward to her testimony about Benghazi in early 2013.

Don' you recall the time she had to testify when hubby was president. All she did was repeat over and over 'I don't recall.' Likely this time she will be telling the truth!

Who knows but I don't think HC will be a candidate in 2016.

Nor Joe Biden. fwiw.

It sounds like the SOS of job took quite a toll.

Nor Joe Biden. fwiw.

No one the dems run will be able to beat Paul Ryan if he decides to run. He would have won if he had been the candidate in 2012.

Nor Joe Biden. fwiw.

No one the dems run will be able to beat Paul Ryan if he decides to run. He would have won if he had been the candidate in 2012.

I wouldn't vote for Paul Ryan.. I can't think of one republican I can vote for in this crop of criminals.

Nor Joe Biden. fwiw.

He didn't seem to have broad appeal. It is difficult to imagine 'how things will be' in the future.

There are 'trends'--ie--many people either support same sex marriage or are not opposed.

How the gun control issue will resolve--beyond my comprehension.

So complicated.

Last edited:
Why would you Libberhoids support a fat old, ugly fucking ass battle-ax with an adultering, impeached, lying under oath husband as a Presidential candidate?

Why would you Libberhoids support a fat old, ugly fucking ass battle-ax with an adultering, impeached, lying under oath husband as a Presidential candidate?

We have her. You have palin. SHe everything about your party. She will win in 3016.

The doctors haven't said anything. All we know are official reports that tell us what the doctors said.

Forum List

Back